Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2020

Due in January 2020 - Part 3

Replies

• Oh you sound like me.. I'm not reading into nothing any more.. Thing il try a bath and sex tonight if partner not too pissed off with me 😂😂😂😂
  • @Mum2TB @Crazykmom fingers crossed things are slowly starting, when are your due dates? 

Just been to Jaundice clinic with Freddie, more horrid blood tests. On the plus side (or slightly negative!) he has put on masses of weight. He’s 3 weeks and 1 day and has gone from birth weight (6lb 15) to 8lb 6! Worrying hes
    piling it on a bit too quickly now! 
  • @Geriatricmum.. 
    Mine is the 29th but honestly taught I would have met my baby already. Have had ever sign for weeks but give up symptoms spotting now. 

Aw that's great with the weight just keep eye on it. His just catching up now 😊😊
  • Oh that's really good with his weight I remember my little girl jumped so quickly after birth she was small hes obviously thriving. 
    My due date is this Sunday (26th) 

@lozzz are you all set for your induction?good luck xx
  • @geriatricmum that's made me feel abit better I thought everleigh had put alot of weight on but probably about the same shes 8lb 14oz now and anyway they said it's all good that their putting on weight have you had blood test results back yet or have you got to wait for them cant believe he still has jaundice bless him did they say how long he might have it for 

@lozzz good luck for your induction hope it all goes smoothly and quick for you 

Hopefully not much longer for the rest of you I can imagine how fed up you all are now I know I was so uncomfortable just before everleigh was born and so ready for it to be over and with the heartburn restless legs and sleepless nights urghh not be long now xx
  • Heading to the hospital now for my induction. Hopefully it's not too long of a process haha. Feeling a bit nervous but excited that she will finally be here. Only a lazy 10 days past her due date 🤦‍♀️

I hope Freddie is going alright, my son dropped lots of weight at the start too but piled it back on in a short amount of time so I wouldn't worry too much! 🥰
  • @Rainbowsunshine they will ring with blood results tomorrow. I couldn’t believe how much weight he’s gained but they were happy as it will supposedly flush the jaundice 🤞. I think Freddie and Everleigh are having a weight competition 😂😂.  No idea what caused it , they think he struggled when I was breastfeeding so the bilirubin built up. Irritating seeing as now everyone keeps asking if I’m breastfeeding and I have to say no! Has Everleigh’s constipation eased?
    @lozzz thinking of you, hoping there’s some wonderful news soon 😍
    Hope you ladies still waiting are coping, my eldest (now a thoroughly obnoxious teenager) was 2 weeks late so I feel your pain, by the end I was convinced I wasn’t even actually pregnant, that it was all a huge mistake and what I actually needed was a giant visit to the toilet 🥴
  • Oh lozzz best of luck.. Hope it is easy a d quick 🤞❤️ baby be here before you know it. 😊😊 

I'm currently squatting and stretching ha ha and then heading to bed as both babies just asleep xx
  • Yes @Geriatricmum thats what they told me with everleigh when she went back in for it that feeding and them pooping helps flush it out hope Freddie's blood results come back ok 
    As for everleigh being constipated they say shes not as shes able to go but it's just strange how shes pooping like nearly every nappy change and there just bright yellow hard bumbles she hasn't cried with it but tonight when I was feeding her she was pushing and crying and nothing was there when I checked last night started ok with sleeping till 4am came and that was it she would not be put back in her bed so resorted to the sofa and bouncy chair I'm hoping tonights better but after the pushing and crying at her last feed I dont have high Hope's 🙈 

@crazykmom enjoy your sleep make the most of it... can you tell I'm missing it 😂😂 hope the squatting and stretching starts somthing off for you 

Eeekkk @lozzz good luck you will do fab she will be here before you know it xx
  • Happy Birthday to our not-so-little princess, Zoe Charlotte Mayberry! Born today at 1:39pm weighing 3.9kg and 54cm tall! She is by no means a little bubba haha.

Labour was INTENSE - they broke my waters and within 20 minutes I was having contractions 1 minute apart lasting 1 and a half minutes. It was too much for me so I asked for an epidural, but it didn't fully work. Took some of the edge off but I could still feel every contraction. Only had time for 1 dose as well before I was pushing - total labour time from waters breaking to her being here was less than 4 hours!

There were a few complications with her doing a few poos in the womb (and as she came out) and some of my placenta breaking off inside, but things seem to be all good now. She's very placid and we couldn't be happier. 🥰

• Oh wow well done @lozzz and huge congratulations on the birth of Zoe so beautiful 

Hope you are recovering well! Xx
  • @lozzz wow congratulations on the eventful arrival of beautiful Zoe! So glad all went well ... ish! I’m with you on the intensity of fast labour.. my notes say total time of labour 23 minutes 😂.
    Hope you are recovering well and not too sore, and that Zoe is giving you lots of lovely snuggles 🥰🥰xxx
  • Congratulations lozzz she beautiful. And well done on the birth. Happy and healthy recovery for you both ❤️❤️❤️
     @Geriatricmum
    No sleep.. Son sick came into bed talked in sleep all night. Daughter sick cried all night. Partner snored and little one kicked up a storm inside.
    Got very odd with partner so didn't even get to try sex. Maybe tonight.

Wrecked now long day ahead with kiddies off sick and partner leaving for work in few minutes. 

Would pretty much anything right now to go hospital 😂😂😂
  • Yaaayyy huge congrats @lozzz shes beautiful glad labour was quick for you and shes arrived safely 💗

@Geriatricmum wow 23 minutes that was quick 

Xx
  • Anyone ever try caster oil? 
  • Hooray @lozzz isn't she so lovely :blush:

• Congratulations @lozzz she is an absolute beauty. Hope you are recovering well. Xxxxx
  • Hello all. How are ye???

Ok.. So didn't buy the caster oil as was very 50/50 with people.. 

So had a horrible long day yesterday.. My kids wouldn't let me itch. And still tis morning clung to me.. Just hope small fella goes to school. 

Even after bad day was really energetic last night and even manage to dtd and enjoy it.

• Thank you, everyone! We are home today which is nice! Zoe is going well although she has decided that she is not a fan of sleeping at night-time. Managed about 4 hours of interrupted sleep last night which was super fun! Hopefully being home now things might get a bit easier. Her brother doesn't seem overly fussed by her yet, but he has been very gentle and sweet when prompted to give her attention haha.

@Crazykmom I hope things are going better for you today! Any chance of being able to sneak off for a pregnancy massage?! Or even a mani/pedi?! I hope things kick off for you soon, I know how frustrating the wait is by the end 😫 🤞
  • Aw lozzz them pictures are beautiful. 😍😍Glad your home and all doing well. X
    Unfortunately too uncomfortable. Wide awake in bed.. Feel like someone has kicked my ladies parts so hard..  Debating bring myself to hospital with the pain..
    I won't last another few days of this 😭
    Hope anyone else still pregnant is better than me 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions