Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

New mum to be Jan 2021

2»

Replies

• Options
    Sorry for the late replys!! It is normal yes, I got them all on  my left side through the beginning, i would ask for the details of your midwife from the gp so you could ring and explain, as when I did with my midwife and she referred me for an early scan just to check the pregnancy was in the right place, and everything was fine, how are you now? Xx
  • Options
    LouiseB24 said:
    Sorry for the late replys!! It is normal yes, I got them all on  my left side through the beginning, i would ask for the details of your midwife from the gp so you could ring and explain, as when I did with my midwife and she referred me for an early scan just to check the pregnancy was in the right place, and everything was fine, how are you now? Xx
    went for 2 blood tests today, not 100% sure if they even have midwife details or told them as they told me I needed blood tests first then go from there. 

not felt sick last couple of days. 
    been demoted at work though 
  • Options
    Yeah, i had to to a urine sample for my gp before they would refer me to the midwife..your other option would be to ring your local pregnancy assessment unit (i done this last year when i was only 5 weeks pregnant and pregnancy had not been confirmed by gp) and they referred me to the early preg assessment unit the following day for a scan to find out what was going on. If you're worried hun I wouldn't wait about.

It can be very normal for sickness to fluctuate, in this pregancy i had the odd sick day from weeks 4-5  then once week 6 came it hit me like a ton every brick..every womans body is different and handles the hormones differently, i would tell you to try and not worry but it will be no use you will worry though out (I still do) 

I do hope everything works out ok you xx
  • Options
    LouiseB24 said:
    Yeah, i had to to a urine sample for my gp before they would refer me to the midwife..your other option would be to ring your local pregnancy assessment unit (i done this last year when i was only 5 weeks pregnant and pregnancy had not been confirmed by gp) and they referred me to the early preg assessment unit the following day for a scan to find out what was going on. If you're worried hun I wouldn't wait about.

It can be very normal for sickness to fluctuate, in this pregancy i had the odd sick day from weeks 4-5  then once week 6 came it hit me like a ton every brick..every womans body is different and handles the hormones differently, i would tell you to try and not worry but it will be no use you will worry though out (I still do) 

I do hope everything works out ok you xx
    I'm not worried as such, I just want to get the ball rolling and let midwife know lol. 

just found out also that my aunt has been sent to hospital. 

I feel so down right now trying so hard to not get stressed as dont want it to effect baby xx
  • Options
    Aw well hopefully it won't take too long to for bloods to come back so you can get on to her!

Aw no im so sorry to hear that, i hope you and her are both ok, my midwife reassured that abit stress ok just as long as its not chronic stress through the whole pregnancy its absolutely fine, so try not to worry yourself too much xx
  • Options
    she said they will be back monday Tuesday at the latest.

she has been sent to the respiratory ward (not covid related)

I wont. Thank you xx
  • Options
    really dont know what to do, just had an update from the hospital and the nurses have said my aunt is very poorly and they aren't sure which way this is going to go. I want to phone her and tell her I'm pregnant just incase but at the same time I dont just incase she does pull through and then she goes and tells everyone else which I know she will. 
  • Options
    how is everyone today 
  • Options
    Hi, sorry I havnt been on here for a day or so..im ok thank you  feeling a little tired today..how are you doing x
  • Options
    yeah not to bad, finally got through to the midwife today. Will be getting a phone call from her in 10 days time. 

I still dont feel any symptoms apart from sore nipples still :/
  • Options
    I wouldnt worry Emma, everyone is different and symptons can flacuate, ive seen many woman on jere have no symptoms at all, i know its hard not to worry.

Ah im pleased you got through to her..the first few weeks especially waiting for your first scan seems to take forever x
  • Options
    oh yes. 
    I want it to hurry up now so know everything is ok. why cant they do a scan earlier

• Options
    I ended up booking a private early scan, i was feeling so anxious and needed to put my mind at ease...not sure if I was justm ore panicked after having a loss towards the end of last year x
  • Options
    I dont blame you I would of tbh x
  • Options
    I'm 6 weeks + 3 is it normal  to get mild sharp pains in right ovary side during pregnancy 
  • Options
    I normally have really painful nipples woke up this morning and there not sore at all. 

I took a pregnancy test this morning (I dont know why) and it seems lighter than last time. 

Should I be worried. I have messaged my midwife but she hasn't replied back? x
  • Options
    Hi everyone, sorry the forum went down for a few days there. Just to let you know we have another Due in Jan 2021 thread right here - please do come and check it out :smile: