Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2021

New mum to be Jan 2021

Hey, 

I've just come over from the TTC forum as found out yesterday that I am pregnant. Thought I would just say hi. 

Emma x

Replies

• Hi Emma, Congratulations on your pregnancy! We have a lovely Due in Jan 2021 thread right here, please do come on over :blush:

• Hi Emma,

Congratulations, I often read through alot of the threads and have read some of your journey, so pleased you have your BFP!! Amazing xx
  • LouiseB24 said:
    Hi Emma,

Congratulations, I often read through alot of the threads and have read some of your journey, so pleased you have your BFP!! Amazing xx
    haha I do the same. I love to read other peoples. thank you so much I was not expecting it at all xx
  • I was the same! I know we have been trying but when the day actually comes and you see that positive your stomach drops, i was shaking, i made myself feel ill, i was so worried, im 14 weeks so feel a little more relaxed, the first few weeks are nerve wrecking xx
  • I was shaking, crying I felt sick as didnt believe it was real it was a clear line too. 

yeah I'm nervous atm all I want to do is test everyday but I know I can't
  • Hi there...after 18 months TTC and 2 mc, I think we may have our 🌈🙏🏻 12dpo today. I woke up and did BBT which had dropped and felt a bit crampy, so was completely surprised when I got a BFP!! Xxx
  • Hi there...after 18 months TTC and 2 mc, I think we may have our 🌈🙏🏻 12dpo today. I woke up and did BBT which had dropped and felt a bit crampy, so was completely surprised when I got a BFP!! Xxx
    there is a line there I see it. Congratulations

that was like me 2 days ago I've been TTC for 5 months temp had dropped but then slightly risen had no symptoms apart from sensitive nipples something told me to take a test I thought it was going to be negative and when I saw a line OMG I didnt know what to do xx
  • I feel so nervous!!!!! X
  • yeah I am nervous too. I worked out I'm 4 weeks + 1 day aparantly. you going to get a digital one x
  • I’m happy it’s a positive so just going to relax into it now. Let’s hope it’s 3rd time lucky!! 🌈
  • Good luck ladies @Summer1287 sorry to hear about your mc's..i had one sept last year and this pregnancy is so far so good, so keep thinking positive, you too emma! I know its hard not to keep testing but its for the best, it will totally stress you out, it did with me as on a few days I thought the tests looked lighter than the day before, it didn't look like they had changed..but just goes to show it didn't matter xx
  • how is everyone 
  • I'm good thank you, something must be lying on a nerve and anytime I do anything I get pains down my right bum cheek..pregnancy problems lol! How are you doing emma? Has ot sunk in yet? X
  • ouch that's not good. yes it has sunk in now. not been feeling sick the last 2 days which has been nice, it makes me worry so I took another pregnancy test today. so bad I know. got an apointment wit Dr tomorrow 
  • I was the same I think its very normal for us to be skeptical over every little change  I had very bad nausea from weeks 6-8 then gradually got better so I was worrying hormones were dropping, but everything was fine for me, i still get the odd few days of sickness now and I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow, ive been able to feel movement over the past couple of weeks (which I thought was far too early) but my midwife said it was very possible as I've already had a previous child, so it does put my mind at ease alot more now when I feel it, its  little reassurance...thats good about the drs they may outvypur mind at ease, will they refer you to the midwife at the app 
  • True. well I found out friday just gone and I felt sick the friday, sat, sun, mon and tues but dont know If that was just because I found out etc because last 2 days I have felt fine. expect the boobs ofc. 

well because I have thryoid issues they want to do a blood test for thryoid and pregnancy tomorrow then I have to wait for results then go from there which is slightly annoying. I'm hoping that because it's to do with pregnancy the results will come back quicker. 

15 weeks I thought that was early but then if you have already had a a child that might be why x
  • I hope all goes well for you Emma, I love coming on here and seeing people have their happy endings. You don't realise just how tough ttc really is, i was very naive as I fell pregnant young with my daughter which wasn't planned, so I thought surely it wl happen first month for me?? Oh how wrong was I.

I dont know much about thyroids  can this be a problem for you during pregnancy? X
  • Thank you and yes it is lovely to see. I said to the girls on my discussion that I made when I first started TTC that if it wasnt for you lot I would of given up. 

We think TTC is so easy but it's not. 

basically I have an underactive thyroid which can cause me to put on weight, be extremely tired, sensitive to the cold, and have dry skin and many more without medication if your levels are high it can make you infertile, miscarriages and problems during pregnancy, luckily I am on medication but they will have to closely monitor me throughout ti make sure I dont need a higher or lower dose etc x
  • Yes you're so right, ive never really been on a discussion on here but read alot of people's and i do comment here and there, but it is comfort to come on here!

Oh wow that sounds awful emma, at least you will get the care you need  and fingers and fingers crossed everything goes as smooth as possible for you x
  • is it normal to pains right side rather than lower ttummy??

thank you xx