Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2022

Due in January 2022

Replies

• H27B said:
    Ahh that’s not old at all there’s so many people who choose to have babies in their 30’s now. I’m 27 so feel like I’ve started slightly later so I think I’ll be in a similar position when I want another 1. 

Definitely trust the timing and try to think positive. Xx
    Are u noticing any Symptoms just now? I know we are all very early but it’s nice to get a little excited x
  • I am 31 so in the older boat I suppose. I was 28 when I had my first.
    Symptoms wise I just have sore boobs and feeling a bit tired and I have to admit I have been a bit moody 🤣 x
  • H27B said:
    Ahh that’s not old at all there’s so many people who choose to have babies in their 30’s now. I’m 27 so feel like I’ve started slightly later so I think I’ll be in a similar position when I want another 1. 

Definitely trust the timing and try to think positive. Xx
    Are u noticing any Symptoms just now? I know we are all very early but it’s nice to get a little excited x
    Not too many symptoms to be honest, slight cramping but it seems to have pretty much stopped now and mainly sore boobs! I have felt well in myself not too tired or sick so I feel like I have been let off lightly so far! 

How are you?  X

• TinaMH said:
    I am 31 so in the older boat I suppose. I was 28 when I had my first.
    Symptoms wise I just have sore boobs and feeling a bit tired and I have to admit I have been a bit moody 🤣 x
    Hi :) and congrats :) I’m 33 just now but by due date I’ll have turned 34... 
    aww I’m glad it’s not just me I’m usually ok mood wise maybe day before period a bit of grump but I’m a bit of a moody cow tbh..... not that I’ll admit that to DH 😂😂
  • I didn’t really symptom Spot as we didn’t really try last month but i do now have a lot of bloating which isn’t great as I’m not the biggest person so it’s fairly noticeable which no one really wants at 4-5 weeks.. we will def be keeping things quiet until we feel comfortable def into second tri purely just because of our struggles but I totally get that all u ladies will be desp to tell your nearest and dearest :) it’s such a lovely time xx
  • hello, I too am 4 weeks, it is a mixture of super excited / super scared as we lost our little snowdrop 2 months ago at 13 weeks and have the fear of it happening again. Trying to be positive 🤍
  • Hiii everyone!  <3
    I found out I was pregnant on 3 early tests.

I’m sorry, I have no idea about abbreviations but my last period was April 12th so I think I’m due January 17th! 
    I’m so excited, but really, really nervous as the more I read I just keep thinking I could miscarry. :( 

Hoping to book an early scan for reassurance. I’ve been sooo sleepy, keep waking in the middle of the night super hot and then my boobs have definitely got bigger/sensitive! 

I hope you’re all feeling great, it’s so lovely to share the news as we’ve not told anyone yet. 
    Only just signed up to this website; any recommendations welcome :) xx 
  • SunnyDay said:
    hello, I too am 4 weeks, it is a mixture of super excited / super scared as we lost our little snowdrop 2 months ago at 13 weeks and have the fear of it happening again. Trying to be positive 🤍
    I’m so sorry, I honestly can’t imagine how this must feel.  <3
    xx
  • @SunnyDay I’m so sorry. It’s a horrific thing :( and obv now it’s only Natural to worry. We have two daughters and then we had an eptopic which ended in loosing a tube and ovary and a few very early MC at 6-7 weeks and one MMC at 12 weeks so I 100% understand your worries. This is our first pregnancy since our lose at 12 weeks and every single feeling or twinge just now I worry. We have a scan on the 25th our early preg unit offered... hoping that everything ok. 
    How is everyone feeling? Xx
  • @PaulaJane89 massive congrats! How exciting!! Your symptoms are all good signs your hormones are doing their thing :) my boobs are really tender too. My period was 12th April too :) and the hospital have told me 16th of Jan :) but obv depends on scans :) 
  • @Thirdbabymaybe. Congrats!! did you have your hcg levels done?
  • No we have decided we will wait for the scan. Tbh we had a rough time with our last pregnancy as my levels were going up but no where near doubling and to prepare for MC but then there was a heartbeat and they said when there’s a heartbeat they go by that not levels. This continued till 12 weeks when I sadly had a MMC. So this time we have decided to just sit back and wait as wait for the call each day for result of my levels was making me more anxious. 

How are you doing? X
  • Hi everyone. I am currently 4 weeks 3 days! Feeling very anxious in general after scaring myself reading about chemicals. Just want to get a scan ASAP to make sure everything is okay x
  • Congratulations to all who have joined!

and to all feeling anxious currently you aren’t alone I think everyone feels the same it’s natural. We do need to try and enjoy it as much as we can but it’s easier said than done.

wishing all a happy healthy 9 months xx
  • No we have decided we will wait for the scan. Tbh we had a rough time with our last pregnancy as my levels were going up but no where near doubling and to prepare for MC but then there was a heartbeat and they said when there’s a heartbeat they go by that not levels. This continued till 12 weeks when I sadly had a MMC. So this time we have decided to just sit back and wait as wait for the call each day for result of my levels was making me more anxious. 

How are you doing? X
    So sorry to hear that!! I had a MMC in February too after seeing the heartbeat and everything. Super devastating. 
    My period was April 12 too so we probably around the same time - but I don't have much of any symptoms - maybe some tenderness in my boobs and very mild cramping. Is that okay? I am sooooooooo anxious lol - can't stop thinking about every single little twitch.
    Sending lots of love  
  • P
    SunnyDay said:
    hello, I too am 4 weeks, it is a mixture of super excited / super scared as we lost our little snowdrop 2 months ago at 13 weeks and have the fear of it happening again. Trying to be positive 🤍
    I’m so sorry, I honestly can’t imagine how this must feel.  <3
    xx
    Thank you, and big congratulations to you ☺️
  • @SunnyDay I’m so sorry. It’s a horrific thing :( and obv now it’s only Natural to worry. We have two daughters and then we had an eptopic which ended in loosing a tube and ovary and a few very early MC at 6-7 weeks and one MMC at 12 weeks so I 100% understand your worries. This is our first pregnancy since our lose at 12 weeks and every single feeling or twinge just now I worry. We have a scan on the 25th our early preg unit offered... hoping that everything ok. 
    @SunnyDay I’m so sorry. It’s a horrific thing :( and obv now it’s only Natural to worry. We have two daughters and then we had an eptopic which ended in loosing a tube and ovary and a few very early MC at 6-7 weeks and one MMC at 12 weeks so I 100% understand your worries. This is our first pregnancy since our lose at 12 weeks and every single feeling or twinge just now I worry. We have a scan on the 25th our early preg unit offered... hoping that everything ok. 
    Thank you and I too am sorry 🤍 the one loss sent me over the edge so I can only imagine how a few would leave you feeling. It should be excitement but sadly it’s more on the worried side. Congratulations to you 🤍 sending happy thoughts for the 25th ☺️ Well the early pregnancy unit won’t see me until week 8-9 they say to get a better possible heartbeat view which is disappointing as the hospital did say week 7 you are entitled to a scan. However I will go with the advice. Grit my teeth and wait.... wait... wait...
  • Jazzy01 said:
    No we have decided we will wait for the scan. Tbh we had a rough time with our last pregnancy as my levels were going up but no where near doubling and to prepare for MC but then there was a heartbeat and they said when there’s a heartbeat they go by that not levels. This continued till 12 weeks when I sadly had a MMC. So this time we have decided to just sit back and wait as wait for the call each day for result of my levels was making me more anxious. 

How are you doing? X
    So sorry to hear that!! I had a MMC in February too after seeing the heartbeat and everything. Super devastating. 
    My period was April 12 too so we probably around the same time - but I don't have much of any symptoms - maybe some tenderness in my boobs and very mild cramping. Is that okay? I am sooooooooo anxious lol - can't stop thinking about every single little twitch.
    Sending lots of love  
    My loss was February too, Valentine’s Day in fact. I should be due Jan 19th 🤞🏼Tender boobs, mild twinges yes all normal, just your lady parts getting gearing up lol x
  • @PaulaJane89 massive congrats! How exciting!! Your symptoms are all good signs your hormones are doing their thing :) my boobs are really tender too. My period was 12th April too :) and the hospital have told me 16th of Jan :) but obv depends on scans :) 
    How exciting! Seems a lot of us had our last period on the 12th. 

Anyone else really scared and can’t stop thinking about miscarriage? I feel like I see it everywhere and really stressing. 
    I just want reassurance but only 4weeks and 5 days. I never thought I’d be this way. 

Anybody getting night sweats too? Thankfully no sickness and long May it continue that way! (Fingers crossed) xx
  • Sounds like we are all really anxious! No night sweats for me! I actually normally have night sweats when I am not pregnant as I have endometriosis but this has actually seemed to have stopped them so unexpected bonus 😁 x