Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2015

Welcome to Due in July 2015!

Replies

• I'm in Sheffield 

• I'm 10 weeks today :) Nausea has eased but my god the bloating is so bad this time around! 

Oh Em that sounds awful about being sick, thank god the MIL didn't see! I don't particularly get on with my MIL, I would have been utterly mortified. 

Amoangelus that sounds like a good turn of events for you then, lovely to be closer to family and in a bigger home :)

I had my booking in appointment this week with a midwife who I also know outside of pregnancy if that makes sense which was lovely. She's actually the supervisor of midwives and was very positive for home birth even with my heart condition :) 

We told my Brother and SIL at the weekend which was lovely, we've asked SIL to be godmother as Brother is godfather for my DD and SIL is pretty much my best friend, I speak to her nearly every day. They were both really happy for us :)

• Hey Em Surprise BFP - nope this is my second... My profile pic is my little boy at 1 day old after his first bath!! 

I found out with my little boy but we didn't tell anyone and may do the same this time... Can't quite decide but don't think I can wait!

My 20 week scan is the day before for my birthday! 

Xx

• Em suprise bfp - sounds like you get exactly the same kind of migraines as me!  Thankfully (fingers crossed!) they haven't been as bad this time around.  First pregnancy they were terrible.  I had at least 3 a week up until I was around 25 weeks : ( Don't think my ms is as bad this time around either. I will be 10 weeks on Friday so assume if it was going to get worse it would have by now?(famous last words, ha!). 

Anyone else not told anyone yet?  I really like the fact that it is only me and my husband that know at the moment.  Last time around I told my mum when I was around 8 weeks and she struggled to keep it a secret ("oops, I've accidently told so and so etc etc).  Going to tell my husbands parents this weekend coming.  My MIL is the nurse at the surgery I am registered to and she will be taking my 10 week bloods next Wednesday so need to tell her before then! xxx

• Ah beachdreamer - the joy of the secret between just you and your hubby... we had it for an entire 5 weeks! Lol! I work with my Dad and was nearly sick when he ate a pasty one day so had to tell my parents. They haven't told anyone.

We don't see my Brother and SIL very often as they live in Sussex but my SIL is one of my best friends so I speak to her daily. We told them when we saw them last weekend, but it's been very hard not to say anything beforehand.

Having had a MC in August I've reasoned with myself that I'm only telling the people that I would need support from should the worst happen again. I'm 11 weeks on Friday and so far so good.

As for extended family, again we rarely see them and I know it sounds awful but if anything did happen then my mum would be the one to call them and tell them, so we are telling one lot when we see them this weekend and the other lot in January when we see them (but I'll be nearly 16 weeks then anyway).

As for the in laws... cough... well that's a sore subject. Had a giant falling out with my MIL from hell at the weekend and frankly don't want to see her unless I absolutely have to in the near future so she can hack off as far as we're concerned. Last year we saw her at Xmas and then didn't see her until March so we will just leave it until we see her again and then she will probably guess as I'd be over the 20 week stage by then. Very difficult when families don't get on - all over xmas presents for DD I might add! 

I've had my 12 week scan date through as January 5th so can't wait for that :) really excited. Just fingers crossed that everything is okay. I think I remember this panic setting in last time worrying about the scan beforehand - does everyone feel like it?

I seem to have switched from carbs to more healthy things which has made me feel a bit better about myself. Although the hormones are absolutely killing me - I spent most of yesterday in tears and today hasn't been much better either! Silly woman. I feel like a right wreck! Just little things on TV set me off!

Hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas - was just thinking that this year is so lovely with DD being nearly 18 months old and more 'with it' - and then I thought - Christ, next year she'll be 2 and a half and this little one will be nearly 6 months! Scary!

• hey lovely lady's just thought I would pop in and say hiya, unfortunately I did have an early miscarrage but we have been trying again so fingers crossed i will have a little baba before Christmas 2015 :) xxxxxx

• Hi Liz Brown2, it is lovely to hear from you again. So sorry to hear about your loss. Wishing you all the very best with TTC this year. May it be a very happy 2015! x

• Hi ladies, I am due sometime the beginning of july hopefully find out date on Friday when I have my scan. Already had 2 early scans due to complications. This is my 2nd baby, My little boy will be 3 tomorrow (feeling very emotional) they grow so fast. Looking forward to hopefully chatting to you all 

• Had my 12 week scan today only to be told I'm actually 13 weeks with a new due date of 13th July :-) 

everything was all okay with baby :-)

• Ooh I am 12 th July mrshunt110611 x

• Cool :-) this is my second but I was 2 weeks early with DD, so quite possibly could have a June baby lol. 

had my 20 week scan date through, 20th feb. And 16 week midwife but hubby is on a course so won't be able to hear the heartbeat which sucks. 

Think ive started to feel little movements :-)

• this is my 2nd too, first was 5 days late. My scan is 20th too can't wait. I keep thinking I have felt something too. Can't wait to feel it all the time 

• http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

hello everyone thought I'd join in & introduce myself & share my story...my name is Shar im 24 & been with my partner for 6 years we lost 2 angel babies within the first year of being together so I decided to go on depo as I couldn't bare the heartache of losing another in such a short space of time! A year after being in the depo injection we decided we both were emotionally and physically ready to try properly for a little one! Another year went by with no sign of conceiving and I started to worry so I went to my gp who took blood test to see if I was ovulating they came back that I was so we put it down to depo still being in my system! The next step was for my partner to go for semen test which he did & that also came back fine so we just thought we have to be patient and let nature take its corse.2 years after trying and still nothing periods were late but everytime I took that test it broke my heart with a negative each time..I went back to my gp who then sent me for internal scan that also came back fine I started blaming myself and just didn't understand with no anserws and all test coming back fine which I was happy to hear but I just didn't understand why for me it wasn't happening.. It seemed everyone around me was getting pregnant which made it seem worse! I felt like a nusance to my doctor but they were my only hope of ever knowing if I could have a child! 2 and half years now and I thought something needs to be done so another trip to my gp and me being persistent i demanded I needed more help so she agreed to send me to a gynacolagyst for more detailed test..all the documents came through and I was so happy to hear that they would consider ivf! 2 weeks before my appointment I fell really poorly I couldn't keep anything down & felt drained I was 4 days late for my period but this was no shock as I'd previously been late and everytime the test was positive but this time felt different! The next day at the chemist I picked up the test I thought either way at least I have the appointment with gynecologist which was a step towards having our own child.i was so scared to do the test but my partner was there by my side..I couldn't look after 15 seconds i looked and to my shock the was a very obvious positive my partner hugged me and said we did it! We actually did it! I took another test in the morning and that too was a bright positive I was amazed I thought how after nearly 3 years of trying just how? My doctor also confirmed this and I am now nearly 16 weeks due 31st July 2015! I feel so blessed to have a little one inside growing & im going o be a mummy! Congratulations to you all too!! Xxx

• Hiya firsttimemummy91 - what an amazing story - congratulations on your pregnancy and please do keep us posted with how you're getting on. Welcome to due in July!

• Thank you Danielle image im going for a private gender scan this Friday so I will keep you all updated! I suffer with anxiety so everything worrying me right now..I no its abit early but really wish I could feel some sort of movement.after Friday I will hopefully feel abit better xxx

• Firsttimemummy91 - do you know what position your placenta is in?

Usually with first babies you don't feel movement until around 20 weeks anyway, but with DD I had an anterior placenta (placenta at the front) which meant that it took much longer as baby was practically kicking a mattress!

This time I'm now 18+1 and feeling movements fairly regularly, but then it is my second child (third pregnancy).

Try not to worry, although I know it's difficult. Pregnancy is one giant worry - especially with past difficulties. I worried right up until I heard the heartbeat at 16weeks, as I had a miscarriage in August last year. Now I'm feeling much more settled. 

Would be nice if I actually looked pregnant though lol

• Hey mrs hunt image not sure where my placenta is hun but I guess I haven't got long to wait until those first kicks image it's just the unknown & not knowing what to expect with this being my first (furthest I'v gone). Sorry to hear about Ur miscarriage last year hun! I haven't got to hear heartbeat yet but hoping I will get to hear when I see midwife next Tuesday! I'm 16 weeks this Friday & have booked in for a private scan to see what we are having..either way I feel completely blessed but I just find it will help me to be abit more organised & can go pink or blue shopping getting fed up of buying White/yellow lol although my mum has knitted some beautiful little cardigans I'v had to tell her to save some room for pink or blue lol.hope your feeling well hun & congratulations! It's nice having someone to talk to who is due around same time image x

• At your 16 week midwife you will hopefully get to hear the heartbeat image

we are staying team yellow - we didn't find out with my daughter either so we have everything in neutral. 

did you get any notes from your 12 week scan? Because that should have your placenta position on it as well as measurements of baby etc but I know some places dont give them out

• Had my 20 week scan today image all is fine and we are firmly team yellow! 

• Hi MrsHunt110611, fancy posting us your scan pic? Go on, show us your baby! Hope you're doing well.