Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2016

Replies

• So sorry to hear everything you are going through erode. 

Can I ask if any of you are bloated? My stomach is twice the size and I have quite a few pains...not sure if thats normal?? X

• I'm exactly the same I feel a lot moister and i check every time! Chen I'm very bloated and keep getting pains that come and go but my sister said its things like your uterus growing etc xx 

• Oh that's ok then, been getting rather worried and it looks like I'm showing already!! Or eaten way too much Rubbish food overnight!! 

and I check each time I go to the loo too!! Xx

• Well I'm glad I have found this website 😃 makes it so much easier to go through this with people that are also going through it x

• Yea I feel the same. It's so difficult to find out answers and sometime Google is not good! Xx

• i hate Google! Well just got in from work and shattered think I'm going to have chicken new potatoes asparagus baby sweet corn for dinner! What's everyone else having for dinner tonight? Xx

• Slight nausea has hit me but other than that, no other symptoms yet. I keep checking as I feel like I'm about to come on

• i decided it was chip shop nite lol im shattered with work and 3 year old I'm ready for bed already let alone cook anythin! My bad cramps have stopped now which I'm happy about as slightly worried me I'm just getting pulling and burning either side now which I remember getting last time. I also remember feeling like af was coming so I know all that's normal feelings. Apart from a banging head ache n tiredness I feel ok so all good so far x x

• Chip shop sounds lovely I've been craving asparagus it's my 4th having it this week 😃

• Good and healthy! least ur not craving summet bad like burgers lol 

• This is true to be fair I'm getting fuller quicker too

• imageMy dinner tonight x

• Looks nice! Enjoy it! 

Is anyone feeling rather thirsty? I've notice I have a thirst on today and headache. Maybe I'm dehydrated but read mixed things about thirst in early preg and not sure if it's normal or not

• I'm no thirsty than normal but I usually drink 3 to 4 litres of water in day anyway xx

• Hopefully2 ur making me look bad lol. Chips shop and don't drink enough compared to your litres and chicken n veg lol. X

• Haha I don't mean to I generally have that water cod I'm forever battling my weight and usually water is good for weight loss so I'm use to it! But if I could of I would if had chippy tonight! So jealous of you for chips haha 

• Just a quicky ready meal for me and brood tonight. Off on hols tomorrow so busy packing. Here's to a week of hiding that Im pregnant from my in-laws image

• Good luck libra xx

• good morning everyone how are you all today? What's everyone's plans we are off to pay the deposit for our wedding venue ekkkkk excited! Xx

• Aw that's so exciting hopefully2!! I'm just finishing off my packing. So tired and achey actually just feel like crawling back into bed. The weather here is awful so it's a perfect stay under the blankets day X