Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016

Due in July 2016

Replies

• I have been rather worried today as such a strange feeling, not the normal type of cramps I have had before. And I am still super bloated 😁

• Chenn I've been the same I posted earlier about strange cramps not feeling right but seem to have settled now. im also majorly bloated and my boobs are so sore it's unreal. Not had sore boobs until about an hour ago and they making up for it I think lol. Is this anyone's second Pregnancy? I'm thinking because of my csection that my cramps are the scar tissue being pulled again 😁

• Hey ladies sorry just got home been out for dinner with oh and my mum and dad 😍 so tired today and my leg has been hurting but not constantly! Just laid on sofa having some me time! Rustic congratulations on you bfp and welcome to the group xx

• Welcome Kirk9127 and congratulations! Sorry to hear of your loss, but so happy to have you join the July Birth Club.

Rustic07! How amazing to see you jump from the Cerazette thread here! Awesome news! We're so happy for you!

• By the way ladies, while i'm here, just wondered if you had any thoughts on this contraption to help your unborn baby hear music - it, um, can be inserted vaginally. For real. Check out the thread here...

• Morning ladies just woke up and I have  very light coloured bleeding! 😢 not a lot and no pain what should I do? 

• Hey hopefully just read your post! Hope your ok! Has it stopped? If ur ever in doubt get checked out x

• Hi k85m I had a bath and relqxed for half hour and it has stopped up to yet still not had any unusual pains will keep an Eye out for the rest of the day? If anything happens again will get in touch with doctors tomorrow xx

• Oh good! I'm glad it's stopped x

• The worse think ever is GOOGLE! Hate it xx

• Yes I agree with you there! I hate it too it never gives u a solid answer x

• Just got to keep positive and try not to stress xx

• Hopefully2 I have been having that since Wednesday and I did go to the docs in thurs they did blood tests which were fine so sent me to EPU in Friday for early scan which showed all was fine. Inbeween that though I googled and had a meltdown!!! 

Dont panic (easy to say I know), rest and if it gets worse or if you have any pain then see your doc. Even if you are just concerned see your doc tomorrow for peace of mind x

• I phone the EPU this morning and they said they wouldn't scan me till I'm six weeks anyway! Im sat watching Christmas films relaxing! Not had any more since this morning but I do need another wee now so I will check again. Not had any bad pains just a few general aches. I will call the docs tomothrow and try get an appointment as soon as possible x

• They originally said that to me but my blood hcg was over 4000 so they felt it was high enough to show on the scan.  i am classed as high risk for ectopic so that was their main concern with me and I had been bleeding constantly (but not that heavy) for a few days. Enjoy your Xmas films and hopefully relaxing. A little bleeding at this stage is very normal I was told which is good to know.

• Thanks rustic I feel ok in myself which can only be a good sign and not had any more xx 

• Last night I was in a lot of pain with cramping and lower back pain, but today been fine! I do find night time my cramping gets worse, anyone else find that? My doctor told me that, at 5 weeks there is only 10% chance of miscarriage, which I suppose is pretty good, he also said if I have a healthy heartbeat at my 6 week scan that it goes to 5% - fingers crossed. xx

• The waiting is the worse thing isn't it! I relaxed all day said to my oh let's go out for a couple of hours just to try and relax and take my mind of things! think ill ring to get in to doctors this week and see if I can get an early scan for late next week as im 6 weeks on Friday xx

• ..honestly cant believe some women describe being pregnant as a magical time, I know I'm going to worry every single day for the next 8 months! I won't ever relax I know that

• Kirk I know that's how it seems and I'm not saying I'm not worried now as I do panic sometimes but I remember being like this with my first bit as soon as the appointments start coming through and you get ur scan you will honestly relax and start to enjoy it! I remember going to my scan thinking there's gonna be nothing there lol but there was and seeing it is magical. Just try and relax and stressing won't help your little one. Easier said than done I know x x