Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2016

Replies

• I had a miscarriage last month at 5 1/2 weeks and it was unmistakable - thick dark blood and very painful cramps that made my toes curl - so very different to what your describing which makes me think you're fine xx

• Sorry kirk I just meant try to relax sorry for your loss. I don't consider myself fine till it's all confirmed. I do think it's silly that no one sees u until ur 8 weeks unless uve already had problems as these first few weeks are the hardest I think x

• Thanks k85m - will try  to relax - i am looking forward to scans etc, all the good stuff! Xx

• We had a miscarriage in March at 6weeks I hade bleeding light at first then got heavier. we decided to let it come away naturally but in the end at the end of May I had to have the tablets as nothing was coming away. These are the hardest times and I know when I see my baby and its heartbeat I wont relax but I will find it a lot more comforting xx

• Morning well woke up this morning and apart from feeling very tired, boobs are sore a little but not a lot and a bit of a hug in the bottom of my tummy I don't really feel pregnant. I havent had anymore bleeding since fmu yesterday and it wasn't a lot and no pains. I'm hoping that the embryo has implanted and that's what it was yesterday. Xx how is everyone xx

• Hi all. Finally caught up on the posts! Been having cramps for a few days and at times very sore but no spitting so hoping all is ok. Got docs on Thursday but it is so horrible waiting for first midwife appt, seems to be taking forever 😁 Glad to hear you are all doing ok xx

• Well I've decided after the little bit of spotting I had yesterday I want to do another pregnancy test so think I'm going to get one tonight roll on Christmas for my 12week scan x

• Not going to come round quick enough is it ladies lol. Hope all is ok sure it is hopefully keep us posted. i don't think I'm gonna get my scan till after Xmas 😥 X im 5 weeks now x 

• Well I just got a cheap test and withing seconds both lines were on so I'm happy now like I said many times before hurry up Christmas! I want to see my baby xximage

• Now ur making me want to do one lol. U feel better now? How many weeks are u?

• Yeah I do I dont know what I expected to see but I just needed to see those lines again! I'm 5weeks 3days today 3weeks tomorrow for the first midwife appointment then hopefully first scan will be around Christmas as I'm 12weels on Christmas day 😃 xx

• I'm 5 weeks and 2 days! Lol I can't book an appointment till mo day as they only book 2 weeks in advance at my practice so come Monday I will be 6 weeks and can book for 2 weeks time 😥  Want it now lol. Do they scan in between holidays does anyone know? Be nice to be able to get to see it before the new year x

• I'm hoping they do is like to get in either 23rd or 24th December if not definitely before new year! 

• Boxing Day I'll hit 12 weeks so I hope so else I'll not know for new year and would like to be able to tell people x

• Went to the doc tonight to do the paperwork for midwife referral, he has no idea when it will be though. Infact all he did was go on google and print healthy eating in pregnancy off for me. I was in and out in 2 mins. I had been told by doc I saw 2 weeks ago that it would be a long appt to do all the initial paperwork etc. Ah well just need to wait for something in the post I suppose!

Hopefully2 I am glad those lines have given you the reassurance :-)

• Rustic don't be disheartened. Is this your first? My first docs app was the same nothing happened. But when you see your midwife that's when you get your pack and do all your paperwork etc. How far along are you? Mine gave me a call last time but this time I will make an appointment to see the midwife myself x x

• is this a bfp  i had a mmc 5 months ago and since then my period has been 28-31 days and the last one was on the 15th of october, i took 4 tests (top to bottom ) starting from last night, to second morning urine this morning, to lunch time and this evening .

not sure how far along i would be image

• Hey I can see it faintly! It takes time to double every couple days so test again tomorrow or couple days and it should get darker! Fingers crossed! X

• Hi K85m, yes this is my first so all new to me! I think I just have to wait for a letter in the post with midwife appt on. I am 5wks 2 days same as you!!  I have already had a scan last week (as I am classed as high risk and have been bleeding a bit everyday since last wed), and all looked fine (except I have a bicornate uterus) and have another scan booked for week on Friday.

Toobeautifulforearth I can def see the lines. How quick did they come up and what dpo are you?

• I can't believe they have scanned you and your high risk but no midwife had seen you yet! It's the time I think we need some support and no one cares until your 8 weeks x