Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2016 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

<3 hopefully2 sorry for your loss :(

• Options

Aw hopefully not sure if your account is still active but I'm so sorry to hear your tragic news xx

• Options

rustic so glad scan went well hope your ok too. Its so hard when you have good news and someone else doesn't, you can feel guilty for everything being ok. I'm sure hopefully wouldn't want that, I've watched this thread grow and you've all built such a bond and want the best for each other.

I know this thread doesn't feel very celebratory today but I didn't want to not wish you all and your familys a merry Christmas, I hope you all have a special day xx

• Options

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas Day despite the bad news. Libragirl that was lovely and I wish hopefully all the best for the future x I got a tool bench to try and set up for my son later lol that should be fun x x

• Options

Oh k85m that sounds like a fun Xmas eve challenge!

Thanks libragirl I was feeling very down last night and kept getting upset for Hopefully. Feeling better this morning and thankful for my healthy baby. I will upload my scan pic later although the little one was dancing around so much it was hard to get one that wasn't blurry!

• Options

Happy christmas ladies xxx I'm having a restful day watching tv while husband has taken our son into his office for the day. xx 

• Options

Yeah rustic it's going to be challenging lol but be worth it. The dummy's are going on the tree as well for Santa so going to be an eventful few days lol

Have a good rest Claire! I'm really looking forward to my dinner tomorrow :) 

• Options

Hi everyone, Hopefully2 has now unfollowed this thread, so unless she checks in to have a read, she may not see your posts - you can PM her if you want to.

K85m, please, please do let us know what happens with the dummies on the tree - genius idea!

• Options

Hi ladies. Merry Christmas to you all and your families. I was so sad to hear about hopefully and wish her all the best. How's everyone feeling?  I'm 12 weeks today and am so excited to maybe start feeling better and less tired. I still haven't wrapped a single gift. That's the plan for today along with resting on the couch. :)

• Options

I've just finished wrapping the presents and now back on the sofa.. Still need to make sausage rolls and mince pies hehe.. good luck with the dummies k85m! I really can't wait for Christmas dinner tomorrow :) 

hope you feel better soon Trissy xx I'm 9 weeks and 5 days and still feel the same - no symptoms except a bit tired and baby brain.. It's a bit worrying but just keeping positive X 

• Options

Hey ladies I hope your all having a lovely Xmas! DanielleMFM the dunmies on the tree has worked so far 2 sleeps all night without one. He asked occasionally but he's been telling people that Santa has taken them for the babies and says it ever so proud of himself, I am proud of him.

Well I'm 12 weeks today and look about 5 months ha luckily had some maternity clothes for Xmas so I'm comfy today lol. Hope everyone is ok and well :) 

• Options

All good here, just very tired but it's probably the excitement of the big reveal to my mum yesterday. She was soooo shocked and there were lots of tears and hugs. She was convinced I didn't want children so had not suspected a thing. Her face when she opened the box with the picture frame in was priceless!

• Options

Ah rustic that's lovely bet it made your day really pleased for you and ur family. All my side know near enough it's just oh's but he wants to wait till the scan so another week and 2 days to go :) 

• Options

Awe that's great Rustic! So happy for you. I totally feel you K85m. Some mornings I wake up with a little bump but as soon as I eat or drink anything, bam, the bump comes out. Yesterday was funny with everyone trying to shove food and goodies down my throat saying I needed to eat them for the baby :) Funny. Anyone else's back killing them? Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas. 

• Options

Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas! Can't believe we're now days away from 2016 and the year we'll meet our babies. Not sure about how you all feel but my pregnancy this time actually feels like its going by quite quickly. Got my scan on the 4th then midwife 2 weeks later and anomaly scan 4 weeks after that and then I hit the midway mark!! Not left house today as I've bn shattered so done a bit of online maternity wear shopping as none of my trousers will go near me xx

• Options

Im curious .. has any of you gone hunting for freebies yet? :D

So far i got myself a cow and gate cow teddy + aptaclub polar bear teddy

• Options

Haha Buffy I just signed up for some freebies lols. 

i am feeling a bit odd today. Stressing out, feel like summer isnt that far away and I've still got millions of things to get and plan for. Is anyone else feeling like this? 

When is everyone starting baby shopping? my family said don't buy anything until after 20 weeks but it's scars me to leave it all to then.

HELP!

• Options

We bought a cotbed for 20 quid (couldnt let that offer go) besides that nothing yet. My mom has a friend who might give us her stroller and if im getting a girl then newborn to 4 years old clothing.

At the moment im waiting for my 12 week scan (11th of jan) as i dont want to spend money that i dont have on my baby if it turns out that something went wrong before i had the first scan. But as i still feel like crap and still have morning sickness i assume thats a good thing even with all the meds im on?

• Options

Other than maternity clothes I'll be buying for baby after 20 week scan xx

• Options

I'll leave it till after 20 week scan, have first scan on 14 Jan so a little apprehensive. Every other pregnancy has gone fine but I'm older now and know there's more risks. Will just be glad to see a heartbeat then it will feel more real

not that the sore boobs and cramps and backache shouldn't make it real enough lol