Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2016 - Part 3

Replies

• I have no idea on what baby will wear going home...I'm kinda leaving  till closer to the date because of the weather. July can be super hot or chilly so it is hard to decide. Saying that if I see a super cute outfit then it may have to be done. 

That is great news k85m! Hopefully you feel much better about it all now! You never know though, as you have discovered it so early and can get it under control maybe baby will be smaller than they may think! All the best for your journey!! 

Week 17 :D and just had my scans .. and yes jwebster .. im having a pink :D she said it was a girl and was in good health plus 154 bpm heartbeat but still as stubborn as her dad.

• Thank you ladies for your kind words I do feel better! 

congrats on pink!! I think mine is going to be pink x

• Buffypotter068 were you not the lady that was in rah there said cause you were sick was going be a boy I allways knew you would be a pink bundle X 

• I think mine is going be pink as well I just have that Wee feeling X 

• lol jwebster that was right .. the bounty lady said that my MS would have been caused by having a boy but nope .. she said im definitely getting a girl :D now i just hope that my 20 week scan says the same .. would be kinda weird if the 20 week scan said it was a boy XD

• No I strong on sickness is worst when carrying a girl well for my Wee girl it was I been sake this time round can't wait till next wed 2 find out so so exicted X  you over the moon it's a Wee girl x

• What a lovely scan pic buffy, so detailed! Congratz on our first team pink member!

K85 I am glad today's appt has made you feel better about things.

I'm having an odd day today. Keep feeling cramping in my stomach (below right of belly button). Not painful cramping just the feeling of spasms without the pain. Also my tummy has gone from being very firm to quite squidgy.  Anyone else had this as it's worrying me but I'm new to all this so have no idea what's normal.

Would like u all to meet my princess :) 

• Congrats Danielle fellow-pinky :D was she as stubborn as mine? :P

so now we got 2 blue - 2 pink - 2 neutral and how many waiting for scans?

• Awww congrats so cute x

• congrats on team pink! Xz

• Congrats on your daughter! Im waiting for scan 15 days to go lol. Half term next week and my birthday was going to go private for my birthday but no point as will have 5 days to go so I'm waiting it out lol so at the min I'm neutral lol 

• Congrats on a other little pink bundle I find out week 2moro I be 16 weeks 5 days when I get private scan x

• I'm not finding out either or having a scan.

Roll on June/July! LOL

Also, I think it's more impressive those that haven't bought anything yet... I've bought loads! LOL.

• Wow phoenix u must have amazing will power to not have a scan! 

• how exciting- two pink ones!! 

I will be a neutral- I don't want to know until the baby is here! Funny how we are all different because I don't really have any desire to find out before, I like to have something to distract me until the end :)

• Thank god I'm not the only not finding out! I don't think I would have had the willpower not to ask if everyone knew 😊 Congrats on the team pink additions xx

• What made you decide not to have any scans Phoenix? I really wanted a surprise but hubby wanted to know so I got over ruled! Then I was ok with it anyway xx 

• Is anyone else feeling bit better bout themselves lol I've noticed my hair and skin compared to how it has been is loads better and been told I'm 'glowing' lol