Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2016 - Part 3

1454647484951»

Replies

• Options

How's everybody 2day I just back from hosptoal my Wee man had not moved all day but glad 2 say all is well he is gettin big he weight 1lb 13oz just now I through that was big but there put on chart said no he under my nothing 2 worry about so all gd been told be on bed rest as there saying I look totally done in lol x 

• Options

imageimageimageimageWee man was rubbing his eyes when I got my scan so sweet x

• Options

imageimageimage

• Options

Lovely scan pictures and nice to know he's growing nicely and piling on the ozs :)

• Options

Ah how lovely! I can't wait to see my baby girl Tuesday now x

• Options

Hello everyone!

We've noticed that this thread is getting super-long - which is brilliant, but it also means it's getting real tough to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, we're going to create a new thread, called Due in July 2016 Part 4 - which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread (as if!); we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK.

• Options

Thank you girls I know was over moon see him doing well next scan 4d scan then scan at 31 weeks x

• Options

As promised, here's your new thread.

Please do make sure you click on the link and hit the green Follow button so you don't miss any posts.

See you over there soon! We're going to lock this thread in a mo so there's not two chats happening at once.