Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2016 - Part 4

Replies

• Sorry to hear that toobeautiful :( big hugs X 

• Snow anyone? Lol woke up to some snow not loads but the weather really can't make its mind up! Got my sons party today at the wacky 20 children im gonna be shattered. Least they do most of it ha. Got him a lovely cake, he had a normal one for his birthday Wednesday kept this for today..... 

• Snow?! Where abouts do you live? We defs don't have any- we don't get any in the winter months so will never get any in April!!!

what a lovely birthday cake, I hope he has a lovely party :)

• Toobeautiful, I'm sorry to hear your sad news! I guess they were trying to protect you and your stress levels it in the long run, it defs doesn't help you!!!!

• Morning all!

ive missed a lot again! 

Toobeautiful, sending hugs and your in my thoughts x

snow here too! Not kids just a sprinkling. 

flossy were both Wolverhampton 😃.

bit of an update too!  I ended up in hospital again on weds for reduce movements and thought my waters had broken! Turns out bear was kicking my back n I just couldn't feel it! My waters hadnt gone it either discharge or urune! The joys of pregnancy ay!

• Toobeautiful I'm sure they thought they were doing the right thing keeping it from u even if it isn't. my thoughts are with u at this time. The day I found out I was pregnant with my last child was the day my step dad's health took a turn. He'd had cancer numerous times and each time he'd fought and won so we'd almost become a little to comfortable with the diagnosis and a little cocky that everything would be fine. His health deteriorated rapidly and he actually passed away when I was 9 weeks. It was so difficult at times to feel sad but to have something growing in you that made you so happy. I look back now at those times and I'm thankful for the pregnacy and my son who made what was an awful time more bearable, he brought with him the promise of a bright future, with good times and new memories and is the reason my mother got up and dressed and carried on. If you need a ear we are all here xxx

• Sorry 2 hear that i would be upset angry but maybe there were trying Not 2 upset hope your ok no snow here i am just about 2 hang out my washing it's not gd when you get reduced movement I was at hosptial with reduced movement it worry beening pregrant x

• It snowed in the night here (Yorkshire) but didn't settle :)

It's rained on and off all morning but is currently dry.

April is so annoying, it's been raining every day but only showers, makes it hard to get washing dry outside as every time it's almost dry it suddenly starts raining.

• Is anybody else struggling 2 eat I just made homemade steamed sausage mash my 3 baby's have eat more than me x

• I just ate tonnes of chocolate lol I was a bit like that yesterday. maybe you have a bit of trapped wind! X 

• I'm still getting hungry but not eating as much as there is nothing I fancy lately. I'll go to grab some crisps or do a sandwich n put everything back! Apart from chocolate ha n I'm not meant to have any of that. Party has tired me out and I'm now in pain lying in bed. Jwebster is your pain constant or does it go up and down? I'm in pain all the time but can get about in the morning then come 2ish im struggling to walk my lower back and pubic bone are in bits and all underneath x x

• Claire2015 I not been able 2 eat much at all since I fell pregrant www man much enjoy it been going nuts since I had it X 

k85m my pain there 24/7 Mrs but can do a bit more in morning but by lunch I am gubbed not looking forward this week kids back school Monday hubby off 3 days so baby shopping Monday lunch tues we going cinema x

• I eat loads at breakfast and lunch but in the evening I have to force myself to eat something. I used to be the opposite, could go all day then big meal in the evening before I was pregnant. 

• It's weird how we all change I never been a big eating but overweight as I go all day without eating but since got pregrant allways make sure I have breakfast lunch but sumtimes dinner just a sandwich X 

• imageThinking of gettin this for hubby for Father's Day x

• imageAll order can't wait 2 it arrives x

• Too beautiful I am sorry to hear about your dad and I would be upset/angry too. 

I am always hungry but when I eat it's always very little. Not sure why. 

jwebster that looks amazing where did you get it from? i love it and would love to get one 

• It was on facebook not sure if your on that only 20.00 great I take a screen shoot of page incase you are x

• imageThat's page I order from on Facebook x