Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016

Due in July 2016 - Part 4

Replies

• Aww these are lovely girls, it's hubbys birthday end of the month so will get something like this for him :) xx 

• Even though I've left it too late really, this month is going far too quickly!! 

• Tell me about it claire2015 hubby birthday 18th June our 1st annivsary 18th June Father's Day 21st June x

• They really sweet Jwebster, I've not even thought about fathers day yet! My sister sent me that poem it's sweet cud change the mummy to daddy. I'm off to bed pain in making me feel sick, Jwebster dunno how uve had this for so long it's been bad for me couple weeks and cud cry Just can't get comfy and feel like all I do is moan my oh must not be enjoying me at all, getting on my own nerves let alone his ha x x

• Oh k85m I know how you feel I can't get comfy just stood up go toilet fell back down on bed it that sore I feel as all I doing is moaning about pain but nobody understand the pain unless there got it X 

• I did make myself laugh though couple people asking wot I'm feeling and I say the only way I can describe it it like someone is trying to crack my back open like an egg and something has kicked me in the front! they look at me as if I've gone mad! Ha reading it back it does sound a bit mad but it's honestly how it feels x

• Pmsl 2 funny k85m it's the worst pain every if it makes it easier there say your labour easier if you have spd x

• We have been for our 4d scan today. Little cutie was camera shy at first and was covering it's face with its leg (!) so I had to go for a walk and then try again. Second time was better though baby was still fast asleep but with its hands curled up to its face. We did get a smile and a wave on the video footage which was adorable.  I'll post the picture later. Hope everyone is having a good weekend?

• Rustic that's lovey you got to see your little one! 

Ladies I need some advice. 2 years ago I was off work for 6 months with low b12 anemia which led to arthralgia I cudnt focus on work etc. Anyway when I went back 7 months into returning back to work I found out was pregnant! I'm due to take annual leave in 5 weeks and maternity starts on the 13th June. Now it's looking more and more like I have spd and I'm dreading the next 5 weeks at work and I'm worried that if I tell the consultant exactly how I feel I will get signed off. My sickness has come off my record now as it's been over a year.  They are having a restructure while I'm on maternity and I wud hate more sickness to go against my record but I honestly can't see me lasting 5 more weeks with this pain. I don't know wot to do for the best. X

• Employers can't use pregnancy related sickness against u. The only problem is if your off on the sick at 35/36 weeks you have to start ur mat leave xx

• I'll be 35 weeks on the 7th June and my mat leave starts the 13th June but I will be annual leave from the 20th may so if they do make me use mat leave its only a case of a week. Thank you for that I didn't know I've been stressing about it x

• Yes I was also going to say that pregnancy related sickness has to be treated differently to normal sickness.  Don't suffer going to work if you are in that much pain. I know you will be worried about the restructure but you are actually more protected by being pregnant so put your health first.

• Here is my little Gummy Bear, 28 weeks today and weighing 2lb 4oz.

• Thank you ladies it's made me feel a bit better. Wow that is so clear! Amazing x

• Aw Rustic That is fantastic!!! I've got one booked for the 7th May in even more excited now 😊

• I was in two minds about having the 4d but DH had seen it before when he went to his daughter/grandsons one and he loved it.  I am glad we did though as it seems ages since the last scan at 19weeks and it's nice to know how baby is positioned so when I feel the movement I know what's arms/feet bottom etc.  Also I was told at the last scan the head was large up at 94% of the chart while body was average at 49%. It's nice to know it's all back in proportion now measuring a nice average 49.5%!

• Yeah we were in two minds, had one with my last but he was a monkey  we ended up going back 3 times in one day to see if he'd move his leg and arm from in front of his face!. Decided to have one though in the end mainly  to have a way of including my oldest  in this pregnancy as I'm finding he's abit out on the edges. He's to old to feel comfortable sitting feeling and talking to my bump and has been quite serious and practical about maybe him needing to move out to make way which I hate xx

• Oh yes that's a good idea. Bless him thinking about moving out, but I am sure you'd rather him stay .... Maybe he just wants to escape nappy duties! How old is he?