Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016

Due in July 2016 - Part 4

Replies

• Thank you! Good luck with your test its sooooo boring take a magazine or something as they wont let u go to the shop or anything just have to sit there x x

• Omg I've got that test in a couple of weeks too! Does anyone know if the 3rd trimester is at 27 weeks or 28? 

• Oh thank wahey from Friday I am in the 3rd trimester yippeeeee 

• Lol. I'm 28 weeks today I may well get a date to go in ahh! x 

• Wow k85m how exciting! Then u can really be on a countdown then!

• that's the bonus of a C section you don't have to play the guessing game! Mine was 5 days over so sad when due date comes and goes X 

• i may well still have the option to go natural but to be honest thinking about it I might just boom myself in and get a date and know then unless she decides to come before x

• Good luck today k85m, so jealous you get to see your little one again.

we were thinking of booking another private scan so I can take my daughter and see baby again but we haven't found out the sex and the midwife pointed out if baby is is the wrong position it might be impossible not to see so now I'm just not sure...

has everyone had their flu jabs? Went to have mine yesterday but got to go back Friday as was feeling off and the nurse didn't want to risk it if I was coming down with a cold. there are over 5 ladies at my nearest hospital with swine flu so my midwife was a little concerned when I said I wasn't going to bother with it!! Lol!

• Oh claire2015 that's a shame he beening like that I glad my hubby been ok he sent me bed as I am so sore the day I am bored but I rather that

thsn be in anymore pain x

• Claire maybe arrange a night out Friday when he's back tell him ur taking him out n just go pub have something to eat. If u tell him now he can't make plans to go out with his friends. I'm left alone every sat while oh goes wolves match but he has his jobs to do before he goes ha ha. It's funny how a 3-5 football match turns into going pub at 11.30 ha x

• Our go out with your friends on Friday tell him he staying home with Wee one you need a break I am same I never go out but near dors my hubby he works long shifts but on days off he st home xxx

• That's actually a better idea scrap mine lol. He been away so tell him ur goin out with the girls go cinema or something just get out the house n let him put ur son to bed etc he might understand then that this is what we have to do everyday and every time they go out x x

• Totally k85m I think claire should go out x

• Whoops sorry I've been swimming with the Boy. I need to go out but my friends don't live near where I live I've tried to organise meals out with them but it ends up no1 can make the same day then I forget to organise again lol. Hopefully having a baby shower In May. I said to him just wait till the baby is here and I can go out I will do the same to him. He wouldnt like it. He works in the city so that's what they do they all drink. It wouldn't have hurt him to see me before he went away though. never mind though it's his problem! Can't believe it's nearly end of April already girls it's going to quick this month has flown by!! X 

• thats a Wee shame claire2015 hows www man been 2day I know I can't believe I am going be 26 weeks on Friday weeks going by way way 2 fast x

• Everything fine ladies. Her legs are measuring 26.5 weeks but Im only 5ft2 so I'm not worried ha everything else fine weighing 2lb 8 x x

• scan pics fab wat a big girl did you booked in for section x