Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2016 - Part 5

1474849505153»

Replies

• Options

As promised, here's your new thread. Please be sure to head over there as we will be locking this thread soon, so we don't have two chats happening at once. We'll also post your Due Date list on the new thread soon too!

NEW THREAD HERE! NEW THREAD HERE!

• Options

They probably sell them in those cheapy shops u get like mr savers you know the ones with all different stuff and potties and things bit like a pound shop but not.

i can't remember how many I said we were going to have! I've got to walk my little boy to school everyday so will just be able to go home and get mine changed if he's still in his PJs lol or if I was going somewhere after and drove I'd just get him changed in the car. I'd give him a little wash with cotton wool when I changed his nappy in the morning.. Suppose u get into a little routine though Xx 

• Options

Oh k85m hope consultant says yes up here there not sllow 2 induced early for that now it's a nitemare my midwife physio wanted me in early but consultanr had final say I hopefully there will as your Wee boy was big you are section I only gettin took early if www man not puttin weight on which I think he is so need see I think I could be Aug baby lol x

• Options

imageHubby made me salad rolls for lunch best thing I have eat in weeks was amazing x

• Options

We're locking this thread now peeps. See you over on the new one.

NEW THREAD HERE! NEW THREAD HERE!