Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2016 - Part 5

Replies

• I don't believe in bmi either my brother in law a fitness instructor he said bmi a load of s**t girls told me that at gym as well my friend like 10st Her bmi says she overweight stupid thing I am so so tired x

• LOL Claire image

• Me too I'm so sleepy cant be bothered to cook dinner my poor hubby haha X 

• I'm tired today too.

I made a quiche earlier, came out great looks wise but needed more seasoning lol. Still, it tastes fine with beans or ketchup haha.

I'm so tired though and my bum aches image - like when I get sciatica. Which I haven't really had this pregnancy, only once or twice after mammoth cleaning sessions.
    So anyway, I need to walk the dogs but just don't have the energy. At least it's not dark til 9 so still have a couple of hours to work up to it LOL

• I think I going phone a pizza in my baby's all been feed x

• Think I'm really tired too from the injection and my arm aches. I get shooting pains in my bum too lol x 

• Had a none stop day today I'm now in bed and frigged. not even got the energy to put my son to bed and oh on lates so we watching a film and he can sleep with me! 

Jwebster the midwife said my belly was measuring 3 weeks ahead but she said it was cuz of my bmi so basically it was fat and she said she isn't want to offend me. I said well I wasn't fat with my son and I was measuring weeks ahead and he turned out to be 11.4lb so got f all to do with bmi and this is one is measuring big too in my scan so it's not cuz I'm fat at all. I'm a size 14 normally and been wearing 14 maternity clothes. Don't get me wrong I'm not skinny cuz I'm small in height but she really peed me off. 

So my hospital bag is packed and I've no room for nappies or milk etc! Is anyone taking a bag for them and a bag for baby? Or just one generally large bag! Ive tried using a wheel bag that u wud take on a plane as hand luggage. gonna have to find something else x

• I'd take 2 K85m

It'll be easier if all the baby's things are in a separate bag, plus then you haven't got one that's too heavy to be carrying.

• Oh I had that before about hearing Wee man heartbeat cause I am overweight there put everything down weight our if your a smoker mine is allways my weight used 2 do my head in now I just blank them sum of midwifes are so so rude now adays I just answer back I not short with my mouth I just had shower in my bed also been really sick with heartburn if my boys not got loads hair I want know why x

• mummatoo2girlies any news? 

• Can't believe I been wide awake since 4 is anybody else gettin times were there wide awake x

• Bump selfie  will be 30 weeks tomorrow FtM xximage

• I was awake in the night but only because my LB woke me up crying and he's got a cough. Really struggling with my energy levels lately and babies not even that active either! 

Thats a lovely big bump toobeautiful I'm 30 weeks too! X 

• Morning Claire hope the Wee soul ok nothing worst when there not feeling well I am same with engery levels I was reading in one of the apps I got from now babys are not going get any more active just stay at wat there like my wee man has right lazy days then others doesn't stop moving x

• Gosh I'm leaning well back I can't take selfies to save my life ha

• I can't either lol.

I just took this because my bump has "dropped" a bit in the last three days! This is now
    32+4
    image                   and at 32+1 image              image

• imageDaddy got his boy his 1st chelsea strip 2day x

• imageimageimage

My baby girl stocked up already ha not a massive fan of football but I'll go with it for my oh ha x

• Oh God, not letting my 12yr old see that J Webster... he supports Chelsea, will be insisting on a kit for the baby next (I don't do football haha). image