Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016

Due in July 2016 - Part 5

Replies

• Oh that's cute k85m we are all footie daff in my house there so so cute xx

• Haha phoenix we all love footie was hard for me hubby youngest son support Chelsea me oldest support man city but we all support our team up here Rangers x

• Hey girls looking for sum wee tips how are you all doing with eating I am really starting get worry at how little I am eating as gettin full up 2dag was out with hubby kids went macdonalds I only manage my chips a quarter of a burger then I was full just scared not gettin enough food in x

• It's probably best to eat little and often and make sure every meal is well balanced so that you're getting varied nutrients. I haven't been able to eat anything like McDonalds since being pregnant. Tried a burger a couple of months ago and couldnt stomach it so might have just been the burger not agreeing with you X 

• Claire2015 that's wat I been doing but stuggle even get 3 meals in a day when I do it next 2 nothing I am bigger so feel like I am eatting like a mouse hehe x

• is anyone else having nose bleeds in the third trimester, im 30 weeks today with my first baby (a boy) and having 3-4 small nose bleeds a day sometimes more.

Im also getting a pressure on my ribs / lungs making it sorer and harder to breath and i still have 10 weeks to go lol , also does your babys kicks and movements cause sharp pains when they move?

• Too beautiful not sure about the nose bleeds you might want to get that checked out but i know your hormones affects your nasal passage in pregnancy, my nose have been constantly stuffy since got pregnant i have to use nasal spray. im also breathlessness and get digs in ribs your uterous is pushing everything's up that's all so everything is getting more intense x the joys lol x

• I've been having nose bleeds everyday since day 1 of my pregnancy lol everyday I wake up blow my nose and it bleeds. Funnily enough haven't had it in past week or so! The midwife said its to do with hormones and extra blood etc. they havent been gushing with blood or anything. Me and my sister in law both have breathlessness too xx 

• Are you feeling itchy at all?

One of the symptoms of Cholestasis is feeling hungry but then quickly being full and not able to eat much. It's less noticeable 'cos you think it's due to the baby taking up room but really it's because the bile acids that digest food aren't doing their job.

Keep an eye on it, mention it to your MW if concerned and especially if you start feeling a bit itchy (particularly on head, feet and/or hands)

• When I had my son I could hardly eat anything I had zero appetite. I used to cry cos i was so hungry and tired and when I came to eat I physically couldnt eat. Just ate small amounts often. x 

• I'm naturally quite greedy but even I'm struggling to consume the portion sizes I'm used to. It's normally as space becomes less. Also breathless quicker...oh the joys! 😊 Back to work tomorrow for my lasts three weeks, managed to make it this far with maternity trousers and my usual work tunic but bump has bloomed again this week so I'll be donning the dreading maternity smock tomorrow...I look like should have a bucket and a stool and be milking cows lol 

• I have been having about 2 small nosebleeds a week for the last couple of months. i'd never had one before so I mentioned it to mw and she said it's very normal and just one of those things. Saying that though she says that to everything I ask!!

32 weeks today. Going too fast! DH away this weekend so had a nice relaxing day yesterday ... Me and the bump went for a cream tea! And today I am going to paint the ceiling in the nursery.  

I slept for 9 hours straight last night but feel like I could go back to bed already.  I'll be fine once I get going on the painting though.

• Jwebster I am the same. I've not been able to eat a full meal since morning sickness. I'm trying to eat small meals but its getting to hard so I'm just making sure I have loads of fruit, nuts and seeds in the house so I can snack. i'm still trying to aviod eat chocolate and high sugar things so I will eat more dinner or lunch.

toobeautiful i am but I am 26 weeks. It's so annoying but I think this may have something to do with hayfever as I'm consent my rubbing and blowing my nose. 

• i have lost all my energy and starting to get really emotional every time my oh goes out even to work. Is anyone else feeling like this? im starting to get really moody too if I don't get my own way so after i calm down I need to go apologies. I don't even know I'm doing it at the time. I feel really bad as he needs to work and he's starting to feel guilt leaving me. He's now calling me to check up on me to make sure I'm okay. 

• I not really emotional but the tiny Wee thing is pee me off even sumbody opening a packet of crisps I flying of the handle lol just can't believe wee man be here in 10 weeks our before x

• It's scary to think the weeks are flying by. My cousin just had their little baby girl and just holding her was amazing. it really does make you think in a few weeks we will all be holding our gorgeous baby in our arms. I can't wait although I'm getting super nervous. I just want the day to be here so I can start to feel a little normal again haha 

• Zoie, I think I must be the only one hay doesn't think time is flying?? It's ticking by but I still feel it's forever away!!! 

I guess this week will go quickly as I have a funeral to go to so before I know it another week will be gone. 

We started the nursery and cleared most of the room and even got one layer of paint on the coloured wall. Hopefully my fiancé will do the second coat tomorrow before work then still have the other three walls to do but they will be white so may have them done by next weekend, if not the end of the following one!!

im sorry you ladies are struggling to eat- I'm not! Although I have felt icky again recently and midwife said third trimester we get a load of hormones again which make us feel like we did in our first trimester!!

• Im not struggling to eat ha. I do big meals like but I snack all day on fruit etc n i have to have breakfast. Mind u I have to eat with this diabetes. I am feeling emotional though yeah...yesterday was at my moms and both sisters went shopping and I cudnt go cuz was in pan with my pelvis but they didn't even ask me cuz knew I wudnt b able to n I ended up taking myself upstairs for a little cry x x

• Me neither with this pregnancy I eat all the time. Sometimes forget to have breakfast if I'm busy. I get annoyed with my mum because when we go out she never lets me eat just because she isn't hungry she thinks I don't need to eat but my belly rumbles at exactly 12pm and my energy goes down. I actually feel extremely hungry if I've eaten breakfast cereal as well like it actually hurts, must be something to do with the acid. I find that the acid and heartburn gets really bad if I've gone too long between eating. Just shows how different pregnancies are between eachother. 

Zoie I get a bit emotional when my Oh goes to work too, I don't like him leaving me. And been getting worried that he's going to be at work when I go into labour and I'll have to rush to hospital on my own to be on the drip.. And because my mum will have my LB I'll be all on my own in hospital.. Eeek so scary.. He's off tomorrow cos it's my birthday so having a day together X 

• Happy birthday claire2015 hope you have a fantastic day can't believe I am wide awake at 4 again I know our body's get us ready for Wee ones cumming along but don't remember beening 10 weeks before baby born I think it's mad 4 on button my eyes ping open all my other 3 kids only had one feed threw nite was 4am lol spooky x