Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2016 - Part 6

Replies

• libragirl2015 - 4th July - team Yellow

Phoenix - 5th July - Yellow

k85m - 12th July but will change as having an early csection so 5th onwards ha confusing - team pink

Shoonawikwik:- 21st July - team blue

Claire2015 - 22nd July - team blue

lou lou roo - 25th july - team pink (sweeps from 4th july)

flossyflossy - 25th July - team Yellow

Jwebster82 - 29th July - team blue

Mummatoo2girlies - 1st August - team pink

ZoieS - 17th August - team yellow 

• Oh no, Libragirl! Talk about bad timing!!

I'd probably go for the cast though. It will be annoying but if you don't have it and you're picking the baby up etc you could cause more damage. At least the cast will keep the bones in the best position. You'll probably get used to it as well. But if you're still unsure I'd discuss it with the Drs.

• I'd definitely get the cast done because it might not set properly and end up clicky and horrible for years. as annoying as it is :(

• Yeah apparently you should avoid lifting anything over one pound in weight for 6 months...now there's a challengw when in on track for a 9 lber!! 😂

• You'll be a pro at lifting your baby with the other hand only lol.

• Libragirl talk about bad timing. I would go for the cast as I got a hand brace when I broke my wrist and I ended up doing more damage and had to go back and get a cast. I know its different but I ended up have the cast on for longer as it took longer to heal. 

Meant believe we are on part 6. That's a lot of talking lols.

K85m hopefully they take you early. when will you find out if your allowed?

today i have done nothing but chill and do nothing. I've got loads of stuff being delivered on Monday and I'm working tomorrow so looking like I'm going to have a busy weekend lols as I need to finish emptying the two rooms for all the new bed etc coming 

• Anybidy get days were feel like can't stop eating that's kind of day I am havin x

• libragirl2015 - 4th July - team Yellow 

Phoenix - 5th July - Yellow

k85m - 12th July but will change as having an early csection so 5th onwards ha confusing - team pink

Shoonawikwik:- 21st July - team blue

Claire2015 - 22nd July - team blue

Toobeautifulforearth0615- 22nd to 24th July (they are unsure lol - team blue 

lou lou roo - 25th july - team pink (sweeps from 4th july)

flossyflossy - 25th July - team Yellow

Jwebster82 - 29th July - team blue

Mummatoo2girlies - 1st August - team pink

ZoieS - 17th August - team yellow 

• Jwebster, I have those days all the time!!! 

I have finished work for the week now and have Monday and tuesday left to go! It's crazy!

I have lots more bits and bobs to get, all the bedding and some bath bits as well as other stuff!! I plan on getting those bits when I've finished so it gives me something to do as I will still have 6 weeks before due date.

such a pain about your arm libre but I guess if you finally get it fixed now, at least it will be done and you wont have to worry in the future.

claire, I can't help with loss of fluid as its not something I've suffered, although I did go through a phase of having loads of discharge, so much so that I was worried I was bleeding as it was so wet, thankfully it was nothing and I put it down to more discharge.

• Flossyflossy I normally don't eat that much lol but 2day hubby made my dinner was yummy image

• Yummy....! I'm eating like a little piglet all the time, have 3 meals a day and snacks!!! But Im going with it on hungry days as I think it's baby having a growth spurt!! 

• Looks fab. Going to have to start buying salad I think. I'm still on 'winter food' (root veg) atm.

Went to Toby Carvery last night - I wanted veg but couldn't be bothered cooking lol.

Tonight I did roast sweet potato 'chips' and a veggie burger and broccoli for me, kids got a take-away *bad mum*.

Need to get some more veg or salad in tomorrow. Think I'll get some salad for me & 12yr old, 9yr old won't touch it so she can have beans on toast and a load of fruit for afterwards instead lol!!

• Hey girls just wondering where everyone has got there baby hangers from? Struggling to find any the right size x

• Oh my gosh libra girl! That's awful! it could of been fixed by now if had just plastered it right away! How silly. Claire make sure u keep a pad on but that's all I know sorry but if u have any concerns ring or go up. I wudnt be able to tell if was water leaking as I'm constantly changing my pad for wee! Ha x

• Gd weather making me want salad I trying 2 think eat healthy so when Wee man here I can get back on diet get sum lbs of for Santa claire 2015 how looking going xx

• i put tissue on it and it's not wet or anything. Think it's just discharge. Pads are so uncomfortable :(

just been for an open day at my son's school and they gave us a giant lecture about letting our kids use iPads. My son hardly goes on my iPad maybe once a week, I really hate him going on it for longer than an hour or 2 and he's never on it regularly. I only got one a couple years ago anyway and yet he's had some speech delay, he still doesn't articulate his words properly or as well as other children. my friend's son goes on the iPad all the time always has done since a really young age and his speech is absolutely fine. Just pees me off the way they assume they can dictate to parents and accuse us that if our kids have a problem its our fault in some way. Sorry for rant if his speech is still a bit behind by September then they will be blaming us for letting him use the iPad grrr X 

• I got most of my hangers from b&m out came with clothes x

• I got my hangers in toys r us X 

• Tell them we're go claire2015 me many friends see different sides iPads none of our kids spoke 2 we got them iPads my girls at special needs school there used iPads all them time things kids can pick up from them is amazing x

• They are good my son's got some really amazing games on there they teach him loads!! just really don't need a lecture from his new teacher though. Like the other day he went dentist and turns out he has a cavity which i was really surprised about! First thing my dentist says is U need to stop giving him sweets - he actually rarely eats sweets. Only thing we could think of is amount of pure fruit juice and squash. Then he says well u must give him cakes and chocolate then. Maybe hes got a weak tooth or something. They just accuse u of it being your fault :( can't wait for September and them blaming me for his speech. He's getting better and better so hopefully be perfect by September X