Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016

Due in July 2016 - Part 6

Replies

• They are making me go first thing tomorrow . We were naughty too and had a yummy McDonald's 

• That's good they aren't going to keep you waiting!! Good luck with it! 

Mmmmmm- macdonalds!!

• LOL well I was making up for the last two days, had a massive carvery dinner on Tuesday (veg and loads of roast potatoes lol) and then yesterday the kids had takeaway burger & chips for eldest, chips and beans for 9yr old, and puddings, I had sweet potato chips and veggie burger. So anyway, had to go a bit healthier tonight to compensate lol.

Hope all is well 2beautiful.

• Looks nice Pheonix, I might get some salad on the way home! I do grow my own but it's a bit early yet to pluck any out.

The lack of movements since Monday was playing on my mind and after a stressful day in work today I decided to call the hospital and they said come in. It took me half hour in the traffic to get here and in that time I had more kicks than I had in the past 3 days in total! Typical! Ah well I am sat in the waiting room now so may as well get it checked.  Too beautiful I hope all goes ok tomorrow at your scan too!

• Got I missed so so much hope all ok rustic it's a worry xx

does anybody else ever get days were everything everybody pisses them off lol that's way I feeling the day x

• Baby is fine but I am being treated for high blood pressure so going to be here a while ... 

• oh no hope it isnt 2 high least you know with going up our would not have known x

• Hope rustic and toobeautiful are ok! That looks very healthy Pheonix i had ravioli and tomato sauce that I made with loads of courgettes and peppers etc my little boy loves it too! 

jwebster is it bad I feel like that nearly all the time I hate my hormones lol X 

• 2 beautiful I hope all goes ok at your scan 2moro xx

claire2015 I got 2 admit my hormones not been this bad this time

after havin a eating day yesterday 2day bad as ever again eat half a machicken sandwich that's been it x

• imageJust order this for hubby from bump x

• To be honest I'm always like it Im a bit of a stress head lol.

That's lovely jwebster your hubby will love it X 

• 2beautiful and rustic thinking of u sure all be ok . 

im stressed out every frigging day hardley any sleep in pain then hubby asks a silly question i want to murder him and when kids get up for school n i have to ask them to get dressed or brush teeth 100 times i threatened to take my kids in underware with smelly breath there only 5&6 felt like the biggest bitch in world aftet but im not hormonal if any 1 (in person) asks and i wud bit there head of but i do think this pregnancy is effecting me but doesnt mean i can be called hormonal . lol .

u guys talk8ng bout apps i have 1 n read weekly n daily n its lyed to me said round 32 weeks up baby doesnt move as much iv been kicked the sh*t outa today n last could days iv got a bruise on ribs left side were she keeps kicking for me its a typical girl my daughter was same but son was so lazy he hardly ever moved he to layed back. 

. take care girls n remember were on the home stretch lol x

• I might be further along that home stretch ... Waiting on doctor to confirm if my waters have broken :-/

35+4

• Oh my gosh Rustic! Good luck! hope all goes well! 

• Ladies I having a mare I can't stop crying! My oh is going to Paris sat to watch England play. I'm stressed out to the max! He's not staying going early say morning and getting home early Sunday morning but that doesn't make it easier for me. I'm a worrier and always think the worst and being pregnant I'm emotional as it is. I never stop him going anywhere or doing anything but I wish he wudnt go and I'm a bit pissed off he's still going knowing how upset I am and how it's making me. Am I overreacting? x

• Yes you probably are overreacting but I would probably be the same!!  I am sure he will be fine but I can understand how much you will worry.

• Oh my god girls everyone seems to be having a nightmare evening!! I've just spent the last 3 hours sobbing and heaving. My daughter was in our bedroom earlier and shouted down the stairs that something like a caterpillar was on our bed and that she thought it had fallen from ceiling. Husband got rid of it but then a couple of hours later my eldest wasmoving our new wardrobe box into our room and he shouted down that there was another bug on our bed so I went up and it was a black/green maggot and when I looked up there were more scrambling out of the light fitting and dropping on to bed. Husband came up and lifted his work clothes and there was a load of them 😭😭😭 I've been hysteriCal, husband has taped any opens so no more can come through until I can get someone out tomorrow. I feel so sick at the thought of them above us!!

• Oh we had a fly infestation from a light fitting last year and maggot shells so I can sympathise! ours was in the kitchen. Are you able to sleep elsewhere like the sofa tonight? I wouldnt be able to sleep in bed after that.

• im sleeping in daughters room although may not sleep. I've heaved so much I'm all  crampy and restless. We heard what we thought was a bird in the attic the other week so husband things it probably died and that's where they've come from. He's taped all the light fittings upstairs just in case. 

are you still waiting for them to confirm if your waters have gone?

• When do you get confirmation of that rustic? Good luck, hopefully baby stays put for just a little longer!!!!!!