Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2016 - Part 6

1454647484951»

Replies

• I had occasionally which I can only describe as an annoying itch!😜 No thrush like discharge just an itch did stop but lingered for a few days. Yeah ring gp perhaps they can sort u something over phone save u going down xx

• I have missed so so much oh k85m not long 2 go now you must be so so exicted your only days away 

I know I said about pins needles but last nite there were so so sore there woke me up I was crying it was that sore normally can wiggle fingers it goes away but not last nite it took ages was so so sore takes a lot make me cry 

claie2015 I have been gettin these pains for a few days like a right stabbing pain down below never had anything like this with my other kids xx

• Yeah i dont remember having it before it's a bit embarrassing when out in public and it happens! That's not good about the pins and needles I wonder what has caused it :( I want to get those milestone cards too they are so cute. Aw it's horrible being in hospital let alone with no sleep. There was a massive thunderstorm last night, OH woke me up at 2am going to bed and a dog was barking in its garden for hours (how cruel who leaves a dog outside in the garden during a thunderstorm??) so had literally no sleep either! hopefully will have a little cat nap later! X 

• We had rain here but no thunder which is strange cuz everyone I know to seems to of had it unless was just too noisy in here. My spd calmed down in hospital but prob cuz I'm not going up n down stairs and driving n had little one to keep occupied. Can you believe it all readings been fine and got the go ahead to come home half hour ago on the basis a reading at 9.30 was ok and guess what it wasn't it was high. So now gotta test against half 10 n see. I have had toast with proper butter though it's all they had so fingers crossed I'm off in an hour x

• Keep fingers crossed k85m that you get home that's a shame there were all fine last one up I know Claire I want know that as well as its so so sore xxx no rain thunder here it's lovely x

• Hello everyone!

It's that time again - yup, time for Due in July 2016 - Part 7! Hopefully a new thread will mean less loading time, and not so fiddly to keep up with, and it is very likely this will be your final Due in July thread before we kick off your July 16 Babies thread!

We just want to take this opportunity before the babies start arriving to say, you have been the most incredible Birth Club to follow, you're a fantastic group of ladies, and we're so glad to have you here on MFM, and we can not wait to see all your babies!

We won't delete this thread (as if!); we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for shortly.

Trust that all sounds OK.

• Hi everyone, here's your new thread - we'll lock this one shortly so you'll all hopefully see this post...

NEW THREAD! NEW THREAD! NEW THREAD!

• Danielle I've got no actual link to open! Am I ok to still be a part of the babies in July as I'll have a June baby but don't want to leave the group x

• It's come up now it's refreshed sorry ignore me x

• Hi K85m, the links should work now - let me know if they don't?

And we wouldn't have it any other way - of course you must stay on the new July Babies thread when it launches!!! This is your birth club, and this applies to everyone on this thread, even if you have your babies early and they fall into June, or your have your baby late and they fall into August, this is YOUR club - you know each other all so well, we wouldn't dream of you going anywhere else (plus we have the loveliest baby gift for you lovely ladies when the July Babies thread launches....image)

• This thread is locked now - see you over on Part 7 (where it'll be babies galore!)

NEW THREAD! NEW THREAD! NEW THREAD!