Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2016 - Part 7

Replies

• Oh that's lovely k85m I am same I am worry about when I go in hosptial as my 6 year old is a totally mummy boy xxx

• It makes u feel really guilty doesn't it. He was upset when I went in wednesday and that was for 1 night. Hope he doesn't think he's being punished as such. I'm gonna go shops tomorrow as he's seen an avengers toy but I've always said no when been shopping as its £30 and he's ended up with something smaller if been good so I'm gonna surprise him and get him it and give it him on Tuesday off his sister for being a good big brother x

• See that's sweet k85m, I kinda want to do sir thing for my cats but I don't think it will have the same effect 😂

• Lol! How funny. They will appreciate a little present I'm sure. I had a cat but left it at my moms when we moved out 6 years ago and everytime I go round she still brings me a dead field mouse or something as a present ha x

• Flossy that's great news that baby may have turned!!!

K85 your little boy will think he has the coolest sister to buy him that :-)

I am shattered and just can't seem to get out of bed. Think I overdid it at my work leaving party yesterday. It started at 3pm and I stayed till 10pm which is a late night for me these days!! I've got so much to do today too .... Zzzzzzz

• Rustic, you party animal! I wish I had a party and reason not to fall asleep at 7pm! Lol!

im in such a bad mood today, but I've packed my hopsital bags- finally! So just trying to pursuade myself not to do a runner! Lol! 

• That conflicting feeling that comes when u wake up thinking I'm feeling fantastic there's no way I'm gonna be having a baby today!! Lol 38+5 😜

Hope ur all having a lovely day, k85m go out and enjoy ur last weekend with little one before baby arrives! This time next week you'll be home feeding, napping or cwtching your little one!! 

• we don't have a wardrobe for baby's clothes, just drawers, but these are really cute!

• Libra I physically can't my spd is so so bad I can just about get down the stairs. Moms got to take me hospital this afternoon to get my pre op bloods done and she will go fetch me few bits tomorrow including present for son It's depressing x

• Oh no! That's a shame, does he enjoy watching films and stuff in the house with u perhaps u could just have mummy and him cwtch and a movie. can ur mum grab some treats so make it  like a cinema time in ur home xx

• Oh k85m shame you are suffering so much, but at least you know the end is in sight. even though you'll be recovering from cs this time next week you'll probably be feeling better as I hope your spd goes quickly after birth for you X 

• Thanks ladies I'm hoping it goes too but they said cud take weeks so I'm not banking on it so got that and scar pain to look forward to. My oh is doing my head in as well not sure if I'm hormonal or wot  He's goin on a stag do later to the dogs but for some reason the pub starts at 4 and he's been to get hair cut and sort his clothes out then went out to go cash point then went up shop for summet else n I'm sitting there thinking its ur day off and I'm like this and I'm the one playing and occupying our son! He's now on the phone to his friend and has been for half hour. He's also done 3 lots of washing today but put 2 things in at a time then goes n finds something else. I'm gonna kill him in a min! x

• Rustic, they are cute, but honestly who has room to hang multiple sizes up at once? Haha

My baby wardrobe is only single width. It just about fits all the newborn & 0-3 clothes (vests, babygrows, bibs & bootees/socks are in drawers). Everything that's bigger than 0-3m is in a storage tub in the bottom of the wardrobe and won't be coming out til the baby's growing out of 0-3 lol.

• Yes I thought the same. Anything 3-6 months is in a storage box with me too! 

I am spending my afternoon going pharmacy to pharmacy to find one that has my blood pressure tablets in stock.  Took me till late yesterday to get my doctors to give me a repeat prescription as they hadn't had anything through from the hospital to confirm I was on them and my fist box runs out today.  But now finding out not many keep them in stock.

• How frustrating!

• Finally got them in asda, I should have gone there first! Ah well got me out of the house while DH did some hoovering :-)

Very spoilt little baby and mummy here, just unpacked the gifts i had from my team in work yesterday!  I particularly like the insulated coffee mug and chocolates (they know me well!!).

• Wow, that's lovely :)

• Wow some lovely stuff. I've just got bk from hospital, had my bloods done etc and got my tablets for Tuesday. Apparently it's changed now for an elective and I just go in at 11 and taken down at 2pm. I'm not looking forward to that as I'll not be bk up till 5/6ish I reckon but I was told twice on Thursday to ring up at 7.30 so I might just do that anyway and see what they say x

• What tablets do you have to take k85m?  I have to go in the day before mine for the pre clarking and they said they will give me a special antibacterial shower gel I have to use that morning.

•  They called ranitidine think they for sickness etc got to take one night before and one on morning Nice not got any gel however they said not to shave and before I had to cuz my oh had to do it for me lol cuz I cudnt see x