Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2017

Replies

• Thank you kibo - you too xx 

• Hi Louise 111, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations on your pregnancy! So sorry to hear of your past msc, but we'd like to wish you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead.

How is everyone else doing today? 

• Hey everyone!

It's so exciting to read experiences from other mums-to-be who are also due on July (my birthday month)!! I can't believe I'm actually pregnant, still a very surreal. We found out yesterday and we've been grinning from ear to ear since :)

Congratulations NurseyZoe, Natz78, Pink cupcake, Madie 1627, Kibo and Louise 111! I hope all is well Djes81?

I'm a first time mummy-to-be and I'm due in the 1st week of July...ish. I am almost 5 weeks pregnant and have my 1st doctor's apptn in 2 weeks. I'd had no symptoms til yesterday when my boobs start aching a bit. Weirdly enough, this made me smile, although I can see how this ache can grow to be painful/annoying.

Starting this journey has exposed me to so many stories and so much info, so I'm trying not to get too caught up in it all. I am thinking of investing in a good book that covers the basics (any ideas?) and then limiting my online sources to a few blogs/sites. Ladies - any suggestions would be welcome. When I told my mom that I was pregnant and that I was considering "reading up a bit", she was like "read for what!" hehe, cracked me up. She gave birth in the 80's and I'm guessing she kept things simple, so I'll try channel that attitude.

I'm really looking forward to everyone's updates.

• Thankyou mfmdanielle and Nalu xx Congratulations nalu xx It's very exciting isn't it? I am due 15th July so have only just found out. Hope you are feeling well xx 

• Welcome to MadeForMums Nalu and congratulations! Wonderful to have you here. 

Hi everyone else too. We just wanted to let those of you with children know about this quick competition we're running - all you have to do to enter is share a pic of your child in their Halloween costume! Then we'll pick a random winner! It's over here on this thread! 

• Hi all I should be 5 weeks 3 days or around that, but I started spotting and cramping last Thursday night on and off but today I've had terrible cramps and a lot of bleeding so I think I'm having a mc as it feels exactly the same as last time. I haven't told my partner yet I know he will be devastated. I visited my nurse yesterday and explained about the spotting and she told me to wait a week and come back to see if anything else has happened or not so I think she knew but just didn't want to say. 

I hope you all have happy, healthy pregnancies! 

• Oh madie that's terrible. I had a miscarriage a few months ago so I know how you must be feeling. Is it possible for them to send you for a scan  or is it too early? The not knowing must be horrible for you. Sending big hugs and I really hope that all ends up being well with baby xxx

• So sorry to hear that Madie. I can't imagine the anguish you must be going through - I really hope you can get a definitive answer soon and that it's positive news. Sending you heaps of positive wishes!

• Hey ladies hope you don't mind me joining :) I've just got my bfp today at 11dpo ish (give or take a day) Excited and nervous at the same time! Looking forward to sharing the next 9 months with you all! ❤️

• Congratulations Hannah xxxxx You must be due about the same time as me as I am 13dpo today xxx 

• Oh Madie1627, so sorry to hear what you're going through. Please do keep us posted how you're doing, won't you? 

• Welcome and congratulations Hannahh1410, lovely to have you here! 

• Hi I have just fount out I'm 4 weeks pregnant and I am woundering what I can and can't eat thank u

• Hi Charlie, congratulations. if you check out the NHS site it tells you everything on there are good you can/can't have 😀

• Thank you ladies for your kind words, I have a scan tomorrow morning but I have a feeling it will just confirm my fears, I don't want to tmi but I didn't bleed much I'd say for about 2 hours tops but the cramps are still there, is that normal? I thought it would be more like a period at this stage x

• Has anyone else been experiencing itching at all? i usually take hiatamines for dust allergy but stopped taking them and not sure if it's that or whether it's pregnancy related? 

• Hi everyone, I hope I'm posting in the right place!!

I got a positive test on Oct 22 and I ovulated on the 7th, which would put me at 26dpo today. But i started bleeding 4 days ago, it's ranged from old brown blood to new red blood(tonight) could this be a late implantation? Has anyone had any experience of this, and can IB occur so late? 

just starting to feel quite anxious now, especially because I've heard late implantation commonly results in miscarriage!🙁 

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!!

• Madie I hope your scan goes well fx for you Hun ❤️ Louise by my dates I am due 13- 15th July I worked it out this morning. RM01 have u spoken to your gp or midwife? This is my second pregnancy I have a 4 yr old Daughter too.. how about everyone else? x

• And thankyou Danielle 😘

• Hi Charliemurphy, welcome and congratulations! We have this list on MFM about all foods to be avoided while pregnant. Don't be put off as it looks long! 

Welcome RM01! Have you called your GP or a midwife yet to discuss the spotting?