Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2017

Replies

• Options

Madie will be thinking of you today and keeping my fingers crossed xxxx

Natz I have had itching on my tummy  area while I was in the 2 week wait but it seems to have calmed down now.

• Options

RM01 it may  be best to chat with your doctor. I have had bleeding in a previous pregnancy and all was fine with baby but just to put your mind at rest it might be best to ask the doctor. 

• Options

Morning folks! I have a scan booked in for today, but I'm not holding out much hope! I had a big bleed this morning so I'm expecting to hear the worst! I'll keep you posted! I hope no one else has to go through this!

Madie I hope everything's is ok with you too!! xx

• Options

RM01 I hope it goes well 

• Options

Mine has been everywhere 😔

• Options

Hope all goes well, let us know how you get on 

• Options

Hi I'm bleeding brown blood but only when I wipe is that ok or not

• Options

Could be implantation? Maybe call doctor though to be safe if it doesn't stop. 

• Options

Hi RM01 I hope everything went okay for you today? 

I had my scan this morning and there was an empty sac.. She said to come back next week as I should be 6 plus weeks and they'll be able to get a better picture (the heart is supposed to start beating at 6 weeks) they told me. The bleeding has completely stopped but I still have bad cramps so I'm convinced I've MC. :( so I guess I'll know 100% next week. The waiting is horrendous! I hope everyone's okay!😊 Xx

• Options

Oh madie that's awful. You at least thought you would know one way or the other today and now you still don't. Big hugs and fingers crossed xxx

• Options

Madie thats awful.

i work in a kitchen cooking and cleaning in only 4 weeks nearly five donu think I should tel my bosses earlier than 12 weeks as I use a lot of chemicals or do u think I should wait

• Options

Yes I would definitely tell your boss Charlie. You can tell your boss that you don't want other colleagues to know yet . 

• Options

Hi ladies,

My fear was confirmed before we even made it to the hospital, I knew I'd miscarried so I did a CB test and it came up not pregnant!😪 

Madie best of luck with your scan next week🍀 I hope everything turns out ok for you!! I wish you all happy healthy stress free pregnancies! xx

• Options

Rm01 I am so sorry to hear your sad news. i know how you feel as I suffered a miscarriage a couple of months ago. Did you go for the scan in the end? Big hugs xxx

• Options

Hi if my tests are right I would be 4 weeks pregnant. i took 2 tests abe both came up with faint lines. To say I was pregnant. i went to the  and see what I needed to do as this is my first and im slightly worried as I've been trying for 18monts. anyway..the doctors said the test came back negetive. Something about it bot being sensitive enough. But I don't get it I have done two tests one before the docs and one after and they were both positive! Can anyone help. imageimageXxx

• Options

Hi Ri ch I would wait a few days and do another to see if the second line is darker. thats what i did.

• Options

Those first response tests are a lot more sensitive than the ones the doctor uses. Go back to the doctors in a few days and it should be positive. Congratulations xxx

• Options

Hi RM01, we are so sorry to read your news. We're dropping you a PM now x 

• Options

Hi R1ch, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations on your BFP! 

• Options

Both of my tests came up like that so I also done a clear blue digital which came out pregnant 1-2 weeks  5 days before I was due on :) 

perhaps give that a try @R1ch