Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2017

Replies

• Options

RM01 i'm so sorry about your news sending lots of hugs💕 

I used your idea of a CB test and mine has come up pregnant 3+ so I'm very confused, is there anybody that could advise? I just couldn't wait until my scan on Tuesday, however I am aware that it can take a while for hcg levels to go down but I thought given when I started bleeding it would show 2-3 weeks on the test X

• Options

Oh I really hope your test is right madie xxx I think I mentioned before that in a previous pregnancy I had quite a heavy bleed with big clots and assumed I'd miscarried but when I went for the scan the first thing they said was 'there's the heartbeat ' and all was fine with the baby. I really hope this will be the case for you too xxx 

• Options

Hi All!.

So nice to see so many people due around the same time as me image

I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my first child. I'm only 21 so i'm feeling very nervous but really excited at the same time! i'm going to book a doctors appointment this week.

• Options

Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• Options

Hi JadeNicole94, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations on your pregnancy. Lovely to have you here! 

And a super warm welcome to you MiracleMummy toowe are so glad to see you join this thread (we've spotted your name elsewhere on the forum, so we're chuffed to bits you got your BFP after so much heartbreak). Wishing you the stickiest of rainbow babies.  

• Options

Hi ladies. Hope you're all well. Having a bit of a rubbish couple of days here as had a bit of spotting yesterday. After having a miscarriage a couple of months ago I am feeling very stressed. It seems to have stopped for now so I will have to see what happens. Really wishing I could enjoy my pregnancy 😔

• Options

Oh Louise 111, so sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish. Have you thought about an early scan? 

Hi everyone else too,

We hope you’re all doing well and managing to stay warm! There’s lots happening on the forum this week, and we thought we’d give you a rundown.

We’re asking you if you would let someone film your birth? That thread is HERE

Are/were you pregnant and struggling with a demanding job and finding it hard? That’s what one of our members is asking HERE. 

Did you or do you know anyone who’s had a c-section due to anxiety? Another of our new members would like to know HERE

One new mum has just started weaning and would love some advice on her routine for her 26 week old baby - can you help HERE

And this one might strike a chord with any of you who are already parents - this mum would like to know about your child’s habits with your phone/tablet - she uses it with her 13month old, but seems worried. You can find her thread HERE

And finally, if you’re bottle feeding (or know some that is) and would like to try out some anti-colic Dr Brown’s bottles for us, please come and sign up HERE

Thank you!

• Options

Thankyou Danielle mfm. Yes am probably going to pay for a private scan but will have to wait a couple of weeks to see if there is a heartbeat xx 

• Options

How early can you have a private scan Louise? 

• Options

best to wait till about 7 weeks for scan I think as heart should start beating in week six. 

• Options

MFM

• Options

I'm about 6 weeks now I think, got midwife appointment Thursday so will be clearly on exact dates. thanks 

• Options

Congratulations everyone

I got my bfp on Saturday, been trying for 2 years since I had a miscarriage at around 12 weeks so I'm feeling like my scan is forever away too! 

• Options

MFM

• Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Options

Hi miraclemummy. I'm due a day after you - 13th July xx

Gem it's so hard isn't it? I am same as you in that I found out I'd had a miscarriage at 12 weeks. Mine was a missed miscarriage so didn't know until 12 week scan so am desperate to find out earlier this time if the baby is ok. 

• Options

Evening everyone. And lovely to see so many of you in our Due in July 17 Birth Club already!

I'm just popping by to let you know that we've edited a recent post (Sorry AED91 - we will drop you an email too) where you've mentioned a Facebook group. Sorry if that sounds a bit fierce but, like most other parenting forums, we don't really allow folks to use our forum to set up Facebook groups.

Obviously, we wouldn't dream of saying you can't join a Facebook group (and we couldn't stop you even if we wanted to!). But we do draw the line at actually posting on MFM Birth Club threads about them, and encouraging other users to join.

As we're sure you understand, we love having you all here, posting on MFM and supporting each other through your pregnancies. We don't want you to go anywhere else! 

And, truth be told, if you were you all do that now (PLEASE DON'T!), anyone new who showed up here, looking for friendship and support from others who are due in July would feel a bit like Billy No Mates – which would be such a shame, as the Due in clubs are the life and soul of this place, and this club is shaping up to be just wonderful. 

If it helps any [persuasive smile], we should tell you that we regularly offer little pregnancy or baby treats to those who keep posting in our Birth Clubs and our Baby Clubs  – if you have a look through other Clubs, you'll see we've been sending out muslins, cosmetics and hats – and all sorts of other lovely stuff. Please hang tight and watch this space: won't be long till it's your turn! MadeForMums really is the place to stay, honest.

• Options

Hi Louise, it really is so hard I found out on my 12 week scan that there was no heartbeat and sadly miscarriage stared the following day so I'm so anxious for my 12 week scan in fear of the same outcome.

Also i'll be 12 weeks around the Christmas period so can't bear the thought of going through Christmas without having had my scan.

Midwife appointment next Wednesday so fingers crossed I get a scan date before Christmas 

• Options

Yes exactly the same for me me gem. Found out at 12 week scan that baby had died. My body still thought I was pregnant so had to have Erpc surgery . I think I will be due for 12 week scan between Christmas and new year and am thinking it could be held up because of christmas. It's very stressful isn't it? I guess We just have to take each day as it comes xxx