Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2017

1454647484951»

Replies

• Hi everyone! I haven't been on for a while my blinking phone broke! Now have a new one 😁 I'm now 15wks 2days! Have my gender scan booked in for next Tuesday I'm so excited!

Quick question? Has anybody else had a really heavy feeling In their pelvis leading to leg cramp? It feels like my stomach muscles are really aching, I could barely walk yesterday! Hope everybody is well! X

• Hello!
    On the forum today, we're talking about women and mums having to cope with the 'invisible workload'. This means dealing with things like knowing when you're running out of toothpaste, remembering all teacher meetings and events at school, knowing which child prefers what, and those types of things. 

We were wondering, who does this in your house? Please do come and check out the thread here and let us know what you think... 

• Hi madie

im getting leg cramps. they are driving me crazy. I mentioned on here and no one else seemed to be getting them so glad to here I'm not alone. I was getting a little concerned x

• Hi ladies, hope you're feeling okay today. ive got a lot of pain at the top of my stomach today, think it's my asophogus, dont know if ive pulled something being sick. I've got my scan tomorrow morning so just hoping everything is okay :) 

• Aww so cute Jem I cnt wait to see mine on Monday I keep stressing somethings wrong.  

Haylz she just wasn't very nice you can always tell when someone doesn't want to be in their job cant you. Plus she gave me a rubbish photo of my lb you could barely see him which upset me. 

Is anyone else suffering from restless legs atm mine wont seem to stop moving its annoying.  

Suzie I miscarried in September and got pregnant in the October which was unexpected it was a date night that was obviously a little too good. I already have a little boy who will be two when the baby is due 

• And dizzy you've probably pulled a muscle from heaving hope it gets better and good luck with your scan tomorrow x

• Yes good luck with scan dizzy x

Sorry about the miscarriage too mummytoolly.  Life is odd.  Congratulations on your new pregnancy now. Whats your due date 

I've been having leg aches and restless legs.  I've been really hot and really tired.  

Hoping all this is normal !  😅

• I'm finding that too bbe and yeh it's strange how you can loose one child and gain another in such a short period of time 

• Hello everyone!

We've noticed that this thread is getting super-long - which is brilliant, of course!
    But it also means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, we're going to create a new thread, called Due in July 2017 Part 2- which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread (as if!); we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK. 

• Hi all, here's the link to your new thread: Due in July 2017 - Part 2. 

We'll lock this thread later on so you all have a chance to see this message.