Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2017

Replies

• So happy to hear your good news Madie!!

Congratulations to all the other new mums - all these July babies are going to be absolutely fabulous :)

• Hiya everyone, I'm so happy to find this chat site I feel so alone in this atm. I'm due 17th July. I've been to my doctors and all they did was hand me a number for a midwife so i didn't even feel they helped. 

I've had some serious abnormal abdominal pain every night since last Monday. I've tried my best to power through but I've had to take a few paracetamol to help. I'm worried it's something serious. Sometimes the pain is so bad it's making me sick. This is my 1st time so I don't know if I'm just being a big softy. When I went back to my doctor he just recommended paracetamol. 

Has anyone else has this pain? 

• Tinkermel,  congratulations :) 

That sounds like severy pain- maybe call your early pregnancy unit for advice?

I'm nearly 7 weeks and having some left sided pains but I had a emcs nearly 2.5 years ago and I'm swaying towards thinking it's that?

Let us know how you get on xx

• Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• Congratulations to all the new mums to be!

I think I'm around 6/7 weeks (have irregular periods so difficult to calculate from period dates) and am suffering with stomach pains but think it's mostly ligament stretching/ bloating and gasey movements, I'm just trying to take it easy and not stress about every twinge (easier said than done after having a miscarriage previously)

TinkerMel if its an unbearable pain I would definitely contact your gp or midwife and hopefully they can get you an early scan for peace of mind 

• Thanks Nurseyzoe and Miraclemummy. I've read about that before but doesn't quite match as I have complete loss of appetite and on/off fever. I wish I could find a comfy position haha. My husband is away working atm so I'm trying to stay brave. I'm not due to see my midwife for another 2 weeks. I used CB digital and it was bold line but didn't believe it so did another CB that told me how many weeks and I took a picture as I couldn't stop looking. 😊

• Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• 17 dpo, haven't taken a hpt. AF is 3 days late! What you ladies think? 

• Hiya Superdess, it is easy but I know that 2ww can really get to you. Some tests can detect early enough if your Hcg levels are readable but honestly waiting those few extra days to give a more accurate reading is best. You've managed this far. 

• Early not easy*

• Having a rubbish day again. Had bleeding again last night but seems to have stopped for now. Is hard as no use going for a scan as only 5 weeks so they won't be able to tell me if everything's ok. Dread going to the toilet incase there's more blood 😢

• That's horrible to hear Louise 111, it's what we all fear. I hope it's all okay. 

• Thankyou tinkermel xx 

• Hello

I really need some help! 

I'm due on my AF today and getting really bad cramps as if I'm due any second.

I took a Cb digital on Tuesday it said positive 1_2

I took a cheaper test (Morriston £3.50)to be sure the same day and it showed negative 

Now as I'm due today I took another test of FR last night and had 2 very faint lines 

Then today I took another Cb because of these cramps and I don't know if it's to faint or its negative?! 

Any ideas??! 

I don't want to get my hopes up as we have been trying for a while.image

• I also took another cheaper test yesterday and showed negative!

So confused 

• Hi unsure281016 I can see the lines but very faintly. I think going to see a GP is best they'll be able to put your mind at rest. 

• My first FRER at 10 & 11 dpo looked like that. I'm now on 13dpo and they are much stronger. It did take until 2 days after the first for it to become darker. Wait and test again. X

• Thank you 

i went to see the Gp they wouldn't do a test he just cramping can be normal!

I've got a Cb amd Cb digital left 

(I've bought so many tests lol)

Ill take the Cb normal on Sunday I think 2 days over my AF due date if it doesn't show and then I'll do the digital Tue ( a week over the last digital I took) 

Keeping my fingers crossed.

I don't know when the best time to test is passed your AF date.

Any ideas?  xx

• Louise 111 Sorry to hear your going through a tough time, fingers crossed everything is ok for you!

Unsure281016 I think there are some faint lines on the ones you have already done so could just be very early days!  I know its easier said than done but i would try and wait a few days and make sure your using the first morning wee for your next one!

• Sorry to hear that Louise111 try and think positive! Are you able to have a scan next week? Hope you're okay xx