Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2017

Due in July 2017 - Part 2

Replies

• Hi everyone, we just wondered, if you have a child at school, did they dress up for World Book Day, and if so, won't you come and share a pic on this thread here? 

• Beautiful name as well Louise111 xx

• Thankyou jadenicole xx 

• Feeling really tired at the moment. I feel ready for bed by about 4pm. I thought we were supposed to feel mire energised at the moment . 

• I'm tired to chick I'm Dreading work tonight 😥 and Aww Louise that's a nice name :) would be funny if we were both in the royal at the same time with having similar names 

• i think I'm less tired than at 12 weeks but still a lot more tired than normal. Me and my husband have had the week off work this week sorting some of the house out and my gosh I am dreading going back monday I've loved having an afternoon nap ! 

• I finally took a picture of my bump image21 weeks he's defo growing 

• Aww how cute Lillian is that room going going to be your nursery? I'm Dreading starting mine 

• Haha yes it is we took the bed down today to clean the carpet and take it to the tip ! But we need to change the radiator the blind and put a curtain rail up all before we even think about putting furniture in there. i never realised just how much stuff there is to do. when is everyone else doing their Rooms ?

• We are both of work this week too!! Hubby has decorated our bedroom beautifully and we have cleared out the spare room ready to start decorating!! Previous owners were bit of badgers so every room we start has hidden problems!! This one has a big Air con unit we have to get taken out! We aren't finding out what we are having so going to go for a plain cream room with a grey carpets and when baby is here finish off with some wall stickers! Can't wait to get it all done and cot up! Chose wardrobes.and dresser from ikea because it was ridiculously cheaper than "real" baby furniture! Hubby also finally felt the baby move which was really lovely! Keep suffering from headaches anyone else? I don't want to keep taking paracetamol but they Judy can't shift x

• My furniture set is being delivered on the 20th March so I'm gonna clear it out before then but I think I'll be doing the decorating etc in April I have a idea of what I want 

•  this kind of idea image

• Looks lovely mummytoolley xx 

I'm supposed to be having my hair highlighted on Saturday but am now worrying that it might be dangerous when pregnant. What do you ladies think? 

• There has been mixed reviews on hair colour out there there's ones say it's fine and others say not to I suppose you could just message or ring ur midwife and ask her what she thinks 

• And gorgeous bump Lillian 

I'm 21 weeks and 3 days 

Sorry about the mess

• Is anyone else suffering from headaches? I keep feeling sick as well 

• Aww lovely bump I think someone mentioned earlier they are too having headaches. I no sometimes Certain foods trigger my headaches like citrus fruits 

• I think highlights are okay Louise coz they're not actually touching your scalp I was platinum blonde when I got pregnant and my hairdresser advised me to go a little darker so I've gone for a ombre effect where its darker at the roots and blonde it also means I'm not dying it all the time so it's in better condition 

• Hi Louise

I had a full head of highlights on Wednesday and like you I was a bit worried. I looked at all the info I could find online the Internet and couldn't find any real evidence it causes harm. Most people suggest after 12 weeks to be on the safe side and like mummytoolly said highlights don't touch your scalp so a bit different to an all over colour.

I think you just have to do whatever you are comfortable with, no point having lush hair if you're going to be worrying for ages afterwards!

Only thing to mention is that the colour took ages to process on my hair. Apparently it's because your hair changes when you are pregnant so could be much quicker or slower, means they just need to keep an eye on it!

Xxx