Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2017

Due in July 2017 - Part 2

Replies

• Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• Miracle try drinking a cold drink, a sugary food or lying on your left side if there's still no movement go down to your assessment unit bbe xxx

• Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• mummytoollybear, sorry to hear about your fall :(. At least baba is moving.

Yes I am counting down the weeks till I go on leave. Im a receptionist so I know im lucky because I can sit down a lot but im still so exhausted.(I don't know how you ladies with active jobs cope!!) I'm taking 7 weeks off before in total now just for myself cant wait!!!!!!!.

Have a lovely day all xox

• Yes I am counting down I go on holiday on the 25th may for 5 weeks and then start my maternity straight after on the 3rd July so I don't have long have two weeks left in the kitchen then being moved to the deli so it is not as stressful for me

• I've got 14 weeks left before I finish for annual leave before maternity starts I'm going to try to work til 35 weeks but if I get poorly again I'll be finishing earlier 

• I think I'm going to finish at 30 weeks. my other children all came 2-3 weeks early and I need to sort loads of stuff in house out before little one comes xx 

• Hi all

is anyone suffering from a really aching groin/inner thigh/foo 😂

Mines been aching the last few weeks but really nagging the last two days. Getting occasional sharp cramps in lower tummy to. Had water checked, no UTI but told me to see doctor if still concerned in a few days. 

Seema to get worse if active and when lying in certain positions in bed. I've read about SPD and sounds very similar. Spoke to midwife today who just brushed me off. Just wondered if anyone has anything similar xxx

• Dolly I have similar pains chick I had spd in my last pregnancy bless you its awful if you don't feel better go to the assessment unit see if you have they can refer you to physio. Louise olly came at 37+1 I'm hoping I'm not as poorly this time but we will see I seem to gain so much fluid it's awful Im massive already my bumps popped out all of a sudden 

• Yes I feel really big too. People sound surprised when I say I'm not due till July. 

Hope your pains improve soon dolly.

• Has anyone looked at any hospital bags? Or thort when they might pack theirs 

• yeah I've made a list but that's about it. I feel massive as well today had to go to bed early as I just couldn't get comfy. 

• I keep getting loads of trapped wind behind my bump and it's so uncomfortable I'm always thirsty as well cnt stop drinking.  

I need to make my list when is it acceptable to pack it from with olly it was last minute 

• Im going to back mine within the next month tbh. seems way too soon but il keep updating it so for now I would put tiny baby clothes in incase anything happens early. And then when im further on I can pack newborn bits too. Always nice to know its on hand.

23 weeks today. Wow how times flying. I remember coming on here when I was only 8 weeks!!

• Hi everyone,
    Sorry to butt in your chat, but we were hoping you might be able to help us out if you have a moment? We would love to have your feedback on what you think about the MadeForMums chat forum - we would dearly love to hear from as many of you as possible, and if you could pop over to this thread to give us some feedback, that would be wonderful. 
    Thank you so much! 

• I think I'll start mine at 30 weeks :) has everyone got a idea of babies coming home outfit yet? And i know jade it's flown by since we all started this journey together 

• I've been nosing on other groups like Due in Feburary 2017 and its cool to think we will be there soon showing pictures of our newbies.

• Hey ladies, how you feeling? 

Im currently lying on my side to make baby move, as soon as I've done it I've felt light movement. He's been a pickle today and barely moved so was slightly worried. Got knocked in the stomach yesterday by a pe bag which wasn't helping. 

• Oh dear dizzy I'm glad baby is okay :) 

Jade I know I always snoop on other threads haha :) I cnt believe how fast the last 20+ weeks have gone for us all our little beans are now babies