Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2017 - Part 2

Replies

• Hi mwill, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations! This is the loveliest birth club so you're in great company. We hope you're feeling well? 

• Bincey, sorry to hear that but please try not to worry 1 in 45 is still low isn't it? Glad you've woken up today feeling more positive! How far are you now? 

Louise at first I thought the nub was the umbilical cord! Whoops! Xx

• I'm 12 + 2 today, I am feeling abit better. I'm desperately trying to get rid of headache so trying to push it to back of head. 1 in 45 isn't as bad as it could be I'm just so surprised I guess. Fluid level wasn't high so I'm guessing all results are coming from bloods. Xx

• Welcome mwill and congratulations 🎊.  Bincey glad you're feeling a bit more positive today :) I don't know when I'll get my results I had my scan last Monday 

• Mummytooley mine took 13 days. So presume yours will be about the same as same hospital. Although there were the bank holidays in my 13 days so yours may be slightly quicker. 

• Have just booked a gender scan on 31st Jan. Exciting. Hope it's not too early to see the bits! 

• I very nearly booked early gender scan for half term, there really expensive here but can be quite cheap in Exeter or Plymouth xx

• I wasn't going to book one as I thought it seems a bit daft when it's only 3 weeks before my 20 week scan but then I thought as it will be my last pregnancy I might as well treat myself. 

• If I go ahead with these test I will find out the gender. 

I dont blame you for treating yourself xx

• Louise111 treat ursel. 

Has as anyone been having pain in the top of there bum seems a bit of a daft quiestion. 

• Could be sciatica charliemurphy. 

• Aww you going hey baby Louise?  Youll have to tell me what they're like mines the week after. They should be able to see from 16 weeks chick 

• I've booked my gender scan on the 28th two weeks I'm so excited hope they will be able to see I'll be 16wks 3days ! Mine is with hey baby in derby ... I hope all goes well on Monday for you x

• Yes mines hey baby too. I went there for my early one. They are ok but give yourself a few extra minutes to find it as it is upstairs and I struggled a bit to realise where it was. Do you live in Derby Lillian? 

• Glad you are feeling more positive bincey. Hopefully you will feel even better after your appt on Monday. Will be thinking of you xx 

• I live in Nottingham but i seen it on groupon  most of the Nottingham ones are 2D so when I enquired I didn't need to buy the groupon they just said pay the £39 on the day which I thought was good 

• Yes same here Lillian. And even though it says one per customer on groupon they have let me have a second scan at the £39 price too so if you fancy another scan later in your pregnancy it would be worth enquiring. 

• Yes that's worth knowing thanks ! I probs will have one later on ... I get really bad anxiety and it's been a killer waiting between scans as I had an early one due to complication but hopefully when we get to the stage where we can listen to the heartbeat I might feel better. we didn't have the downs screening for that exact reason as husband knows how bad I get. I don't know how he's so calm 🙊🙈

• Everyone seems to be finding out the gender. Is anyone else keeping it a surprise? 

• We are keeping it as a surprise even though I'd love to find out. i love the surprise on the day xx