Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2017 - Part 3

Replies

• OMG I've just looked they said he's 2031g which works out at nearly 5lb already surely that cnt be right. image

• Mine was 5 pounds 8 ounces last Monday so am expecting near 7 pounds when I go on weds. will be good to get your gtt results to put your mind at rest xx 

• Aww bless him hehe I'm sure everything will be fine some babies are just bigger plus I've heard so much about babies not being anywhere near US size when they come out ! X

• I'm petrified of having a massive baby I'm so uncomfortable already my stomach feels like it's been battered and bruised enough I begged her today to induce me around my due date 

• I'm sure they will  it sounds like they are keeping an eye on you x

• They've said I'm having another scan and clinic at 36 weeks and weekly BP and urine checks from 35 weeks Im just terrified that they're gonna let me go over and he will be massive 

• With my son they scanned me on the Friday and said he would be 5lb 5oz...induced me on the Saturday and born on Monday was a 6lb 12Oz boy. The scans are useless for telling weight. I don't know a single person who was told the right thing so I wouldn't worry.

I keep reading things about peeing about and pooing after birth being terrible but I really don't remember it being bad. I think I was so on edge I had an upset stomach anyway but starting to think I've blocked things out lol

• Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• It's probably baby's head. I feel like I've often been kicked in the vagina! They should start moving head down so she's maybe shifted position.

My back is killing me. Its catch 22 atm. If I sleep I seize up or I can't sleep for the pain.

My boy is loaded with the cold...so I'm next.

Is anyone having problems with their gums? Mine won't stop bleeding. Need to book appointment with hygienist 

MFM

• I'll be 32 weeks on Sat chick. Mircale I don't have a bruised feeling in my vagina but my stomach always feels like someone's taken a bat to it it's agony I literally feel like I'm gonna burst in half. 

Cnt believe what's happened in Manchester what a awful world we live in 

• Today’s new threads:

Do you already have a child? If so, do you talk to them about events like the Manchester Arena tragedy, and how do you talk about it? That thread is here.

If you have a child aged 6month - 3 years, would you like them to be a part of a MadeForMums/TOMY video campaign we’re putting together? Read more about this here.

Finally - who do you ask for for pregnancy or baby advice? Your mum or Google? Tell us here.

MFM

• Aww she's tiny Mircale compared to Charlie's estimated weight yesterday. My boobs are constantly leaking atm feel like daisy the cow 

• I cnt bloody sleep either way to hot and uncomfortable lol I'll be fun at work tonight 

• That's rubbish mummytoolly bet you just can't wait to Finnish 

• I finish next week so at least the end is in sight now. How are you ladies also still working finding it xx

• Yeah I'm finding it ok. It is uncomfortable to sit around from long periods of time but I'm fortunate that I can go for a wander whenever and we are so busy right now I don't stay sat down for too long. 

The biggest problem for me is the commute into work, it's getting so busy on the trains and no one gives a seat up even though they can see your pregnant. Plus the train is boiling hot.

• That's disgusting Cgal I would tell them to move they should let you sit down. You'll have to get yourself a hand held fan lol I plan on getting one now it's roasting 

• I don't mind not getting a seat, it's the pushing and shoving i hate!