Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2017 - Part 4

1606162636466»

Replies

• Lovely pictures x

• Morning ladies, all is currently going well here. Although my legs and feet are still extremely swollen. I have to go and see midwife tomorrow so hoping she can suggest something. I managed to get up get all 3 boys changed, fed and out the door by 8 this morning. I was then having a nap by 9 😂😂 little man is doing ok feeding every 3/4 hours. It still all seems so surreal. Hope your all ok xx

• Omg biancey ! You deserve a trophy i cannot get up until 8 I'm so tired never mind get anyone dressed 😂

• When you've got more than one you've not got a choice lol. My son actually sat still most of the morning and watched beauty and he beast lol.

Husband goes back to work on Monday and my mum goes on holiday for 2 weeks tomorrow so starting to feel a bit sick about being on my own. Trying to plan a wee thing each day as I felt it was good to have a goal even if it's just go to chemist etc.

I smacked my foot off the stair gate last night and you should see the state of my toe. It's black and purple and hurts like a bitch. I don't so pain...Where's my gas n air for this lol.

I'm still leaking randomly although boobs don't hurt anymore.

Got my health visitor in this afternoon so when husband got up from his long lie I did I bit of housework. I was never a tidy person but it actually makes me feel better when things are organised a bit.

• Hello!
    Two threads we're talking about today, we'd love to hear from you! 

Morning sickness: does anything actually help? Please come and tell us if anything helped while you were pregnant.

Your waters breaking - how did it happen for you? Please come and tell us on this thread. 

• I forgot how painful c sections are feels like my insides are going to fall out so bloody painful :( the only thing I can take at home is paracetamol and ibroufen 

• Aww that's rubbish mummytoolly, couldnt they prescribe any codiene that's a bit stronger! With me ectopic operation they gave me only paracetamol and it does nothing!

• hey all. 

I had hospital today had a scan baby is healthy and esitamed at 8lbs 3.

the sweep failed she said my cervix was too hard and high up to do anything so booked in to be induced next Wednesday when I'm be 41.6 weeks arghhhhh!!! xx

• Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• That's exciting jade :) not long left now bet your excited for the big day. I feel a bit sick think it's the nerves of going home 

• I feel your pain mummytoolly I could only take paracetamol as I'm allergic to ibuprofen I begged them for codine which they gave me but you cannot breast feed when on codeine n that sent me funny too so couldn't take it. 

It took me about 15 days until I felt a comfortable level of pain n still go dizzy now

• It's awful Lillian paracetamol is the tablet version of pissing in the wind it doesn't take the pain away. I'm waiting to be discharged atm it's taken hours and still not seen the doctor just want to get home to olly 

• Hi everyone, we've noticed this thread is now super long and getting quite tricky to keep up with and load.

Also, as most of you have had your babies now, we thought we'd kick you off your very own July 2017 Babies thread - if you've not had your baby yet, please do come on over - this is your babies thread too. 

We're going to lock this thread tomorrow to give everyone a chance to see this post.

NEW THREAD THIS WAY!

• we had three dischargers from hospital 1 took an hour the others took half a day or more it's silly You would think they would discharge first thing to free the beds up but no it's the last thing they do ! 

Yea I agree it does nothing 

• We are locking this thread now: NEW THREAD THIS WAY!

• Hi everyone, just a reminder your NEW THREAD THIS WAY!
    Please do come on over - we would love to see you all.