Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2017 - Part 4

Replies

• Thank you everyone he looks much better now hes had a blood transfusion and antibiotics and he's started his feeds again!

I'm loving all your bump pics! All your babies will be here next month! 😁 are you all ready?imageimage x

• Aww bless you thats not good Hun maybe he just had a growth spurt x

• Aww Maddie he is so gorgeous. loving how much hair he has. just too cute 

ah I was reading all your girls posts and thinking wow I have it easy no problems at the moment but today woke up and feel like death lol been constantly thirsty no matter how much I drink.. tried to eat but just through it all up now im feeling so weak. 

I knew the last few weeks wouldn't be easy but wow haha 😂.  

• See Madie he's had a growth spurt you can tell the little beauty. I'm glad he's a bit better the prospect or having another child next month is a little daunting lol. 

Hope you ladies are all okay I've just got home from visiting my grandparents my four nephews and nieces were there and it's crazy stressful theyre hard work

• And nice to hear from you jade you alrite sorry to hear your feeling poorly xx

• I meant that is good maddie bloody hell im tired lol I was driving thinking I really don't think u should be driving. 

Got to our hospital appointment and it's so busy I'm sat in the cafe ! Really could have done with a bed as I'm tired lol 😂 After little man not moving much as soon as I got here he's kicking of course !

• I know that feeling lillian I'm shattered I cnt wait to sleep I feel drained. Hope your appointment goes well 

• Best parts of being pregnant coughing and peeing yourself 🖕😂

• How was thw appointment Lillian? 

• Yeah hes met the criteria for movements I think it's because I was awake all night he didn't know where he was lol 😂 h

they said they will ring me if they are really high which I hope they are not as we have plans tomorrow hehe 

• Did they put you on the fetal monitor? That brings back memories. 

I actually had a vomit free day yesterday but it has returned tonight. I will be glad to never be sick again once baby girl arrives. I don't even want to entertain a hangover or being unwell.

I'm trying to always have a warm bath before bed and then moisturise top to toe to try and relax myself and ease my back. I get my long lie on a sat but I've got spring cleaning to do and my bag to pack. 

Wish they go induce a 9 month coma for my pregnancies as I definitely couldn't do this again. I'm trying to decide what birth control to use after. I was on the pill when I fell pregnant this time so obviously wasn't very good at taking it. I decided against the implant last time cause it was like 3 years and we weren't sure when we wanted baby number 2 so since that's happened I'm looking for something more permanent without getting my tubes tied.

• Awww bless you sounds like you've really had a tough time! 

Ive heard with my condition I might not be able to take the pill so I'm screwed it look 10 months to conceive when I came off my pill this time and it really messed me up. I had cysts and delayed periods and all sorts. I don't want anything to perminant because I really would like another when this little one is 2-3 just got to convince the hubby lol 😂

have you thought about the coil ? I know it's abit old school but there no rotten hormones involeved.

Today we are taking our 11 year niece to the trampoline park for her birthday and trying to buy a pressie for an 11 year old is soooo hard ! 

• Morning ladies my oh is doing Charlie's room haha you should hear the language coming from there😂 me and olly are watching Mr tumble then we're off for a nap. I feel huge today im sure I've grown over night if that's possible 

• Have we had a good day ladies? I've just ordered Chinese for tea it's the first thing I've had all day do so hungry 

• I'm knackered ! Been out with a 6 year old and 11 year old shopping and a trampoline park ! It's lovely but tiring hehe 

sounds good mummytoolly I don't know what we are having but I had a salad sandwhich earlier so I defo can't wait for something a little naughty ! 

• My husband is out again so just starting bedtime routine with my son, hopefully he goes down quickly

I had a wee happy meal earlier and really enjoyed it.

Once my son is down I'm going back to my room to continue decluttering. I built the moses basket stand so Ive got at least one thing done.image

• Aww that's so cute Katt :) hope your little man goes down for you alrite. Ollys only just settled we've had a busy day of playing in the garden. My oh has finished the nursery just got to chuck away the boxes tomorow and I cn set it up hopefully itll look nice 

• Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• They say swelling is only a problem if it doesn't go away with rest. Try putting them up higher than the rest of your body.

Is Tessa the name you've picked?

• My feet and hands are painful from the minute I awake up til go to bed. Sore n swollen but midwife just said its all the extra weight n fluid putting pressure on the joints,

u sound ready to rock n roll !! Getting so exciting now