Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2018

Replies

• It sure will! We are still undecided on whether to have an early private scan done or not, I’ve never had a private scan before but did pay for a gender scan for my last pregnancy But we didn’t make it by a couple of weeks ☹️

oh god you’ve had loads so far then! I’ve only had some cramps and have started feeling really tired!

A week before! That’s so early! I found out 4 days before & thats the earliest I’ve ever found out! 

Well I think you’re definitely having twins! Everything seems to be pointing to twins anyway! 

• Welcome Tashalea1984 to MadeForMums, please do keep us posted if it is twins - how exciting! 

• I will thank you 💜 One more week to wait !!! 

• Good Morning ladies, so glad I've come across this chat room, I'm 37 and pregnant with no3.

my other children 16 and 14 so big shock...

My due date is 1st July 2018, would be lovely to hear other people's stories.

• Hi Maria80, welcome and congratulations! Have you told your children yet or are you waiting a while? 

• Hi Maria congratulations! 

I’m 24 with baby number 2! My daughter lily is 3! My due date is 14th July! How are you feeling so far? 

• Hi All....hope everyone is well :) We just got a faint positive a couple nights ago so we are pretty early i was 5 days  late and still very light BFP. We are expecting #9 this July date tbd after seeing our physician:) well wishes to all

• Hey congrads , i had almost the same ultrasound about 3 yrs back when i was prego with my first at about 5 weeks and then at 7 weeks i spotted and then had an ultrasound and one of the sacs was gone they called if a vanishing twin syndrome Which only gets detected in the first weeks of pregnancy and was told its common but no one really sees it as to they try not to do the first ultrasound until your about 10 weeks onwards . But good luck and hope all is well with your pregnancy . 

• Hi Soon2b9, welcome and congratulations! WOW! 8 children already - that is amazing. Mind if we ask if you have boys and girls and their names? 

• Wow soon2b9 that’s incredible! How old are all your children? 

Hey rae roze, are you due in July too? 

• I got a faint prego line yesterday im going to wait a couple more days and retest if its still + then my due date would be between July 12-15 

• Ooh that’s good then!! When are you due af? 

• I have an extremely faint line on HPT I’m not sure if I’m pregnan. im very anxious 😟

does a faint line means positive? I’m 16 DPO and 5 Days to AFimage

• Hi all :) 

so tested yesterday after 12 months ttc and hundreds of BFN

Two yesterday showed very faint and then tested again this morning 

do you think it's a BFP ??? image

• Princess cut & superstar they are both definitely BFP’s congratulations! 

• Ahhh exciting !! Been ttc 12 months :) 

• woohoo! You finally got here! When are you due? 

• I have no idea 😬 I have really irregular periods not had one for 4 months , 

I think it was when we did the deed 23october as 2 weeks after this I've had loads of symptoms so July 18 sometime x

• Wow!!! Great news. I’ll wait and test again in 48 hours. Can’t wait!! 😍😍

thank you mummytolily

• Hi everyone. Welcome to RaeRoze, Princesscut and Superstar12 - so lovely to have you all here and so many congratulations! 

How's everyone feeling?