Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2018

1454647484951»

Replies

• Hi everyone, we've just spotted this thread is at the 1k posts mark, which means it's getting a bit hard to load on some devices, so we've kicked off a continuation thread for you here. 

Please do make sure you come on over to the new thread and click the green Follow button so you don't miss out on any posts.

We'll lock this thread in a day or so to give you all a chance to see this post and find the new thread. 

New thread here! 

• I was given a Moses basket so will prob try that initially then buy a for and sleeping pod thingy later on. I've read you don't really need mug much to start with. ladies with older children what do the bubs sleep in -are the thin sleep suits ok in winter just with blankets or a sleeping bag on top? Or do they need the fleecy ones? I've become obsessed and feel I know  nothing about what to dress them in. Also what would they wear in summer if it's hot, just a body suit or one of those romper things? So they also need shorts or t shirts over the top of the body suit even if it's hot?! Have any of you got those  free backs from boots or Argos from Emma's diary? Are they any good? Think I need a degree before he arrives 🙈Hope everyone's ok xxx

• Celi, rule of thumb is one layer more than what you are wearing. So summer time when they are born I'm hoping for some lovely warm sunshine and will dress them in vest and babygrow at most and then a light blanket at night. However my house is the extremes, in winter your lucky if the indoor temp hits 15, in summer it can be a constant 27-30!! They will tell you if they're to hot/cold and you'll learn to pick up on their language xx

• Hi Celi84 and KMH27, please do come on over to the new thread - we'll be locking this one soon and we don't want you to miss out on the chat on Part 2. 

New thread here! 

• Hi everyone, closing this thread now. 
    New thread here!