Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2018

Due in July 2018

Replies

• (Also MummytoLily I'm sure you're right on the Jeans front, thank you. I'll get there eventually!)

• Congrats ladies! We just got our positive tonight! A little bit shocked as we were trying to wait until after Christmas to start trying so the due date wouldn’t be too close to my cousins wedding (which I’m maid of honour at). 

really happy though! Always wanted a July baby! Plus it will be our firstimage 😁

• Mrs e that’s such good news I’m so pleased for you! January 2nd does seem like a lifetime away! But with Christmas in between I’m sure it’ll go quick! But it would be nice to announce it on Christmas Day! 

Congratulations & welcome mjb do you know when you due Date is? 

• Hi Mjb08120, welcome and huge congratulations! When is your cousins wedding? 

• H everyone, how are you all doing?

We're wondering if you can help us with this new thread. If you already have a child, we've just posted this thread about Grandparent's being unhealthy for their grandchildren - we'd love to hear your thoughts over here. 

• Wow, so much has happened a couple of days!

Mummytolily thanks for the Slimming world tip! I'm going to ask my midwife about it on Monday! I've downloaded My Fitness App on my phone just to log everything I'm eating and drinking. I agree, its probably not the time to be loosing weight, but if I can avoid putting any more on than whats healthy, hopefully it will make things easier when the baby is here! My BMI is quite high yes- puts me in the Obese category (although I don't *look* obese.. just a bit chunky!)

Penelobee- thank you very much! Feeling better now, although having to take antibiotics every 6 hours means setting my alarm when I'm asleep. That coupled with pregnancy tiredness makes for a grumpy me!

MrsE2016- Great news about your scan! I was dated a week behind what I had worked out too!

Congratulations Mjb08120 and welcome :)

Any of my fellow symptom less ladies feeling any different? 7+2 and still feeling normal...

• I think my due date should be about the 20th of July. 😁 have my first midwife app on 12th dec and scan on 8th Jan. feels like ages away.

my cousins wedding is 18th of August. Little bit close to the wedding than we wanted but I’m sure my cousin won’t mind. 

• I'm 7 weeks today (on my dates) and the nausea/sickness started ramping up last night. Being sick in a train toilet isn't pleasant! Also felt really rough this morning but I felt better after a slice of toast. 

I'm finding I can't finish a meal at the moment - I get full quickly. I'm trying to eat healthy still but I'm finding dry carbs are the only thing I can stomach until lunchtime (toast, crackers & biscuits!) 

We've decided we're booking a private scan for 14th December which will be a lovely pre-Christmas treat. I've decided how I want to announce but have to run it by hubby!

• Hi guys just found out I’m expecting my 4th baby this morning due Late July would be great to have people to track with thanks and nice to meet you all xxx 

• lorew No problem! It’s always good to prevent putting on to much weight! I was actually high risk by the end of lilys pregnancy due to how much I had put on so won’t be making that mistake this time as I already weigh a stone heavier than what I did at the start of her pregnancy so have to go even more careful! Plus it’s only good for the baby to eat healthily! But don’t deny your body of the odd treats here and there! I’ve started to get really nauseous the last few days but yet to be sick! Im5+4

Mjb that does seem ages away but it’ll fly by! I don’t have Midwife appt or scan date yet 😭

mrs e oh no that sounds awful! Especially on a train with all that rattling about must of made it even worse! We will be booking a private scan for the 16th december too! I’ll be 10 weeks then so hopefully should be able to see enough of babies okay! 

Calvomummyof3 congratulations! How old are your other 3? 

• Welcome calvomummyof3, and huge congratulations! Do you have boys and girls now? And how old are they? 

Ooo MrsE2016, how are you going to announce it? 

• It's Christmassy themed & I will share when I know all is well at our 10 week scan ;-) x

• Thanks guys I have 2 boys age 10 and 11 and a daughter whose just turned 1 so this was a surprise and will be the big finale ! Just need to tell my OH when he gets home .... not sure how well that’s going down 😂😂 

• What’s everyones estimated dates ? Mines the 27th July but I’ll have to have my 3rd section so will be at 39 weeks instead ! Excited to have bump Buddy’s 

• My EDD going by LMP is 4th July 2018, but the hospital gave me a date of 11th July 2018 after my early scan so we'll see what happens at our dating scan!

• MrsE totally hear where you're coming from - tell us when you're ready for sure. 

calvomummy3, you must let us know how the big reveal to your hubby goes! Eeek! 

• Calvomummy aww that’s lovely! So your boys are close in age and your youngest two will be close in age to! Did you notice a difference between carrying boys and girls? How are you going to tell your oh? My estimated due date is 14th July :) 

• imageimage

hey ladies! i got my BFP on Friday!! Only 25 days after stopping taking Cerelle. So excited and very shocked at how quick it happened ! 

Congrats to all july '18 mummy's to be!!

• Congratulations horse Mummy! So pleased to see you here! When is your due date? 

• Huge congratulations horsemummy1849! You must be super fertile, that's incredible!