Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2018

Replies

• @mummytolily

massive difference just heartburn with the boys but very sick very quickly with my little girl right up till 14 weeks ! Hormones I was evil queen with all but def worse with the boys hahah...

daddys still in shock ! Doesn’t know what to think .. only the girl is his in this relationship boys have a Dad from a previous x

• Hello everybody! Complete newbie here (both pregnancy wise and chat room wise!) and I'm still attempting to find out what all your terms mean (dpo? AF? BFP?!?)! But I *think* I got my first positive pregnancy test this morning! I'm trying to not get too excited as this is all new to me and I dont know anything about how trustworthy pregnancy tests are, but I'm defiantly not feeling myself! 

Congratulations to all you lovely ladies and I hope I can join in on this journey too :) 

• KMH27 welcome ! Looks positive to me! Congrats ... 

BFP big fat positive

DPO days past ovulation 

AF Aunt flo ( period )

OH other half 

it’s easy once you get the hang of it sure you will pick it up quickly xxx 

• Haha, AF made me laugh!

Oh do you think so? I've spent the morning googling and discovered "evap" lines!!! I think I just need to step away from my mobile for a while!

Thankyou for your help :)

• Haha I took my test yesterday An left it thinking it was negative went back 20 mins later to a positive .. convinced it was EVAP Googled for an hour then went the shop .. 4 tests later An sitting waiting for the line def all positive ! 

If its coloured its its most likely positive doesn’t matter how thin thick or dark it is if it comes up in the timeframe ! Positive 

have you missed your period yet ? Mine were done 10 dpo so 5 days before my period is due An still got positives xx 

evaps tend to be grey! 

Xxxx 

• This line came up within the first minute and it's defiantly pink not grey! 

I only had the one otherwise I think I would have kept retesting too!

Im not sure when my period is, I've only had 1 natural period (mid October) since I stopped using hormonal contraception (in September) and had been on that for 14 years so am utterly unfamiliar with my normal cycle. I'd hazard a guess at either being due on or on right now tho. I'm thinking of waiting until next week and then "treating" myself to a clearblue digital one! 

• They tend to ping quicker closer you are to your period due date cos of hcg levels but first response can tell earlier than most so you def are pregnant ! Next step is to ring your doctor for the community midwives number to self refer they will send you a dating scan appointment xxx then it’s all plain sailing from there... minus the hormones.. mood swings .. cravings .. swellings .. sweats .. possible sickness ... 🤣🤣🤣 but so worth it!!  

• Welcome KMH27, and congratulations; so glad to see you joined the thread! Don't worry you'll get the hang of all the terminology, but calvomummyof3 pretty much nailed it. 

• calvo quite a difference then! Will be interesting to see what happens this time! When I was pregnant with my daughter I didn’t have anything apart from being tired, with my miscarried baby (boy) I had sore boobs tired and really bad implantation cramps and this time I’ve been really tired and nauseous so who knows! 

Fmh congratulations that’s definitely positive! Do you know your due date? 

• Hey ladies!!!

Congrats on all your BFP !! 

Im 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant today making my due date around the 10th july :D

Im sooo exited, it seems abit surreal at the moment and i dont really feel like im pregnant, apart from bad sickness and really sore boobs, but im sure i will feel better when i have my scan. I had a miscarridge back in may so im really scared but im trying to stay positive!!!

😁😁😁

• Welcome Sophiemoomin and huge congratulations on your pregnancy, though we're so sorry to hear of your loss. I remember the painful boobs in those early days too - felt like they were on fire! 

• Hi everyone!

I got my BFP on Wednesday night :) I think I'm 4 weeks based on my last cycle dates so due end of July!

I got pretty bad cramps through last night but have read it's normal - not very comfortable though! Anyone else had this?

I have my first Dr appt next week so will be asking lots of questions!

• Welcome to MadeforMums firsttimemum18, lovely to have you here and congratulations! Were you trying for a baby for long? 

• Thank you! I came off the pill in July and the first couple of cycles were pretty long - this was my first back to 'normal' cycle so was a bit shocked it happened so quickly! Keeping my fingers crossed it all goes ok - is my first pregnancy so a bit unsure of what to expect!

• Welcome & Congratulations Firsttimemum!

Cramping is pretty normal, as long as there's no bleeding you should have nothing to worry about. It's just baby getting comfy and your uterus making room for them! 

If they get unbearable and/or you see any blood get yourself referred to your local EPU just to be safe - they're usually really helpful :-) 

• Hi Firsttimemum18,

Congratulations! This is my first baby too- its a strange feeling isn't it?

I've had cramps pretty much since conception- i think its pretty normal! They've only just started to go away now I'm 7 weeks.

Hope you gets lots of useful info at the Drs :)

• Thanks MrsE2016 :) No bleeding, and barely there today, hopefully it won't be every night! Will keep that in mind if they get really bad. Thank you for your help!

• Hi Lorew! Congratulations to you too! It's very strange - still trying to let in sink in!

Hopefully it will be the same for me and it get better in a few weeks time :)

• Hi ladies, I'm so excited to be posting on here. My name is Ann and I just found out that I'm pregnant this week! I'm due in July 2018! Yay! Congratulations to you all image

• Hi Grateful2be, huge congratulations to you and welcome to due in July 18! Have you told anyone yet?