Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2018 - Part 2

1262728293032»

Replies

• Options

I’m going into the hospital at 11 in the morning to start my induction, really hoping to not be in there too long 

• Options

Good luck Emma, hope it goes well and quickly for you 

• Options

Good luck Emma.

• Options

Good luck Emmaa09, please do let us know what happens at the hospital - we're all routing for you! 

• Options

has anyone else found whilst in long labour that they get contractions every time they go to the toilet for a wee?

• Options

Well after a whirlwind couple of days my Daughter was born this morning, I will updat the July birth thread when I get chance 

• Options

Fantastic news, congratulations Meme xx

Im still waiting for something to happen. With the midwife this morning, hoping she will tell me I’ve progressed over the weekend. 

• Options

Oh wow Meme210! CONGRATULATIONS! We are over the moon for you! We can't wait to hear all about it. 

Everyone, please do head on over to the new July 2018 babies thread as we will be closing this birth club very soon. 

• Options

At this rate I’ll be joining the August 2018 babies thread.

Went to see the midwife this morning and she told me there had been no change since last week. Booked in for induction on Sunday. Hoping to avoid this but at least I have an end in sight.

• Options

slash, you are so welcome to stay here in July 2018 Babies - no need to move at all, or you could join both threads. There's no rules at all - whatever you like. How are you doing today? 

But just to let you all know, we will be closing this thread soon as August is upon us, and we're pretty sure there's just one or two peeps still expecting. So please do all come on over to the July 2018 Babies thread. Let us know how the feeding is going, if you're getting any rest and if you've had enough of all the visitors already. 

We'll leave this thread open for a little while longer so you all get a chance to see this message. 

• Options

Thank you both.  Slash I feel for you but when it happens it could come extremely quickly

• Options

Hope you are right Meme. 41 weeks as of tomorrow and still no real signs of labour.

I’ll update the July babies thread once baby arrives - thanks Danielle 😊

• Options

Hi everyone! Just realised I didn’t put my birth announcement on this thread.

Arthur George Homewood was born at 18:55 on 28th July weighing 8lb 7oz via semi emergency c section. 

We are both doing really well!

• Options

Oh KMH27, we are loving that picture - Arthur is gorgeous. 

slash, hope you're ok today - please come and keep us posted on the July 2018 Babies thread as we're going to lock this one now. 

And if any peeps from this birth club are lurking, please do come on over and let us know how you're doing. We'd all love to hear from you. 

July 2018 Babies thread this way!