Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

No they give you something, so they can test the blood after fasting then after a snack, sugary i assume.

you just need to take a book or something or enjoy people watching for a couple of hours 😊

• Options

Yes mine is 0730 in the morning on 19th April.  Usually hubby comes with me to appointments, I told him not to both that day.  He works 0645- about 9ish he can come to me then for the final wait and to pick me up. 

Today’s Bump photo 

• Options

Argos have a baby event 

• Options

I’ll Let You know if I add anything to my list 😂 I’ve probably forgotten some really important bits 😂 

lovely bump meme! & thanks for the heads up on argos baby event! There’s a baby swing I’ve got my eye on from argos so hopefully that’s included xD 

does anyone else gets loads of movement and then nothing/very little for a day or two? My midwife is absolutely useless! I’m 21 weeks & 1 day 

• Options

Groupon have some baby bits on offer, bouncers, bottle sets etc, discounted already but they have a £10 off thing on today too. If you've not used groupon before i think you get 15% or 20% off as a new customer too.

• Options

Thanks Meme210 for posting the Argos screen shot!

MummytoLily - I'm exactly the same as you.  Some days I don't feel her moving at all then others it's non stop. I think it's completely normal and nothing to worry about. I'm 20 weeks and 6 days (so 21 weeks tomorrow).  She's currently moving around but until this lunchtime I didn't feel anything at all. Just relax and all will be fine x

• Options

Hope everyone is keeping safe and warm out of this horrible weather x

• Options

Emma i desperately want to say how warm and toasty i am but our heating and hot water has packed up 😩

had a plummer friend round and sorted it out yesterday so had an hours worth of heating before the pipes froze again. Relocating to the inlaws later until we’re out of the minus temp so we can unfreeze the pipes. Im dressed for everest round the house as working from home today. Got to wait for stepdaughter to finish school before going anywhere.

on the plus side had a nice delivery from mothercare today, lots of exciting things i’d ordered.

anyone due scans next week?? X

• Options

OOOOOOO!! Babies R us have announced their closing down sale!!!! 

• Options

Joner, oh that’s terrible, I hope everything is sorted soon, not the best time for things like that to happen. Good that you have your deliveries to distract you though, I have lots more clothes coming this week, I ordered some little summer dresses. I’ve got my scan on Tuesday, hopefully some of the snow will have melted by then so I can get over okay, so excited to see my little princess again

• Options

Our water has frozen too, means trips to friends houses laden with water bottles so we can  cook, wash (very quickly before you freeze) and to flush the toilet!! Poxy weather! Although we have fires so can keep toasty huddled round them!

Is the Babies R us sale online too??

• Options

ahhh glad you have a fire!! keep warm!

No the online store is closed, stores only.

• Options

Crombo I’m glad it’s not just me! I think I’m feeling him Everyday but some days they are really strong and other days I’m questioning whether its him or not 😂

joner thanks! Can’t wait for the snow to go so I can go & have a look! 

We ordered baby boys Moses basket today xD 

• Options

I think I’ve been feing my baby move the last couple of days But I’m not 100% sure.  Definitely feeling something different down there some times 

• Options

How far along  are you Meme? I'm 19 and a half weeks and have been feeling them jiggly properly for the last week. It tends to be when I settle down on the sofa in the evening and then when I wake up in the morning. At the moment I only feel them when I lay on my back and it feels almost like wind pops underneath my belly button. They are getting stronger everyday and I love it!!

• Options

I’ve had to change the travel system that I’m getting 😫 I was going for the mybabiie travel system in rose gold but it’s out of stock, I’m now going for the mothercare 4 wheel journey 

• Options

I’m going to be 19 weeks tomorrow.  Like you I feel them more when I’m laid back or at a certain angle.  I can’t describe the feeling it’s strange

• Options

My kicks are really funny as i burst out laughing everytime then get teary. Every single time.

i feel them most when in the bath i assume due to how im lying down. Also when i’ve got music on loud in the car, he either really likes what i listen to or hates it. The strongest ive had is after we’ve had ”adult time”. 

Emma are they coming back into stock?? Shame you have to change if your heart was set on it. 

I’m at the inlaws due to the heating issues and theres a lovely little drawer full of baby things 😍

• Options

I can’t say what I feel is kicks, it just feeling like movement 

• Options

Ahhh so jel of all this kick talk. I've tried everything and still nothing definite. Keep feeling something that feels like wind but no wind comes out haha, so hopefully that's him😂Going to midwife early at 22 weeks on tues just to ensure alls ok. Must say you're all do so organized. I have lots of lists but way to cynical to buy stuff yet😨Hope you're all keeping warm xxx