Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2019

Replies

• Options

*the heart rate was 122, not 122bpm!

• Options

thank You everyone will let u all no later hardly slept Xxx

• Options

Good luck Mrs Gaines. Fingers crossed x

• Options

Hi MrsCaines, are you ok? 
    How is everyone spending their weekend?

• Options

Hi ladies! Hopefully you don’t mind me joining in :) firstly massive congrats on all of your BFP’s! We were trying a whole year so ours was the best gift! according to my dates I will be due around the 6th July (my best friends wedding day, oops!)

how Are you all feeling? I have been constantly sick for the past 3 weeks and have been prescribed some antisickness meds by my doctor who was amazing. Also feeling very anxious that everything will be okay, 12 weeks is feeling so far off currently xxxx

• Options

Hi all. I've read through most of the posts and wish u all the best. I'm due 2nd July with second child. My first is 6 years old and I swore I would never have anymore as I have found it very difficult being a mum. but I  had a wobble and thought as I was getting on a bit almost 35 I didn't want to have regrets. Very blessed an lucky that conceived the first month we decided to stop using contraception. Morning /all day sickness and nausea is killing me. But hoping this little one will all be worth it. Sorry for life story. Xx

• Options

Good morning everyone, how are you doing today? 
    Welcome to the thread Lydiaxox, and huge congratulations! Wonder if you'll make the wedding? Have the anti-sickness meds help? 

Welcome Gemnix84, that's super fast conceiving, how is this pregnancy compared to your last?  

• Options

Thanks for the invite to the group. I have worked out my due date would be about 23rd July. 

i am so scared at the moment. I wasn’t trying to get pregnant and now my partner and i have got over the initial shock we are over the moon! Yet we have recently come back from an all inclusive 10 day holiday were I drank everyday. Didn’t get drunk everyday but definitely had a lot to drink. (Didn’t know I was pregnant) I found out About a day or 2 after I was due on. I’m petrified I have harmed my baby. I honestly don’t know what to do. sometimes I think oh baby will be fine I’ve read so many happy endings from drinking in the early stages and hardly any bad ones. But I always think the worst. Any support on this would be really appreciated. Thank you xx

• Options

its so nice to see the group growing. Welcome and congrats to those who are new! 

How is everyone feeling today? I’m feeling really rough. Having a horrible cold and also feeling sick constantly😢 I was acTully sick for the first time today and I’m not even 6 weeks. I’ve my first midwife appointment on Wednesday so hoping to get some anti sickness tablet. Going on a family holiday in less than 3 weeks and I’m dreading it 😫

hope everyone one is doing ok! 

• Options

Hi xlaurenx89, welcome and congratulations! We know you're not the first person to drink while pregnant and most definitely won't be the last, so don't fret too much, and try not to beat yourself up about it. How was your holiday otherwise? 

Babymama1, are you off to anywhere nice? Sorry that sickness has showed up. 

Also, can we check are you guys receiving email notifications when someone replies to this thread in your email account? 

• Options

DannielleMFM thank you. As soon as I found out I stopped straight away. I’m not even a big drinker But being on holiday with friends and family and all inclusive. I regret every drop I had now and i keep going over and over in my mind if any damage has been done. 

My partner is not worried at all because it’s only in the early stages. I am such a worrier anyway. I don’t want my baby to have any disabilities due to my drinking. 

• Options

Xlauren89x,

I wouldn't worry. My friends doctor told her that if you drink within the first 4 weeks it doesn't really matter. Most women don't even know they're pregnant at that point. The same thing happened to my mother when she was pregnant with my sister– she drank A LOT while on holiday and came back home and found out she was pregnant. She was devastated, but my sister turned out fine, she's a lawyer. Now my mom jokes about everyone drinking in their first month since my sister turned out "so well" HAHA

• Options

Hey ladies how are we all doing? Was wondering if anyones had on and off cramping at 5 weeks? I get it at night or at the end of the day when I sit down. 

• Options

Hopefulmama2019

thank you so much. I have been reading up a lot on it. It’s constantly going through my mind. Everyone is telling me the same I don’t get to see my doctor until next Wednesday to discuss it. I’m hoping they will say the same! Thanks again x

• Options

I’m also about 5 weeks and yes I’ve been having on and off cramping for about a week and a half I originally thought it was period pains x

• Options

I get it a lot. It started about 5 weeks and im now 8 and it’s a little more. It’s normally either side for me and quite sharp! I panicked at first but we had a week 8 scan yesterday and baby was wiggling away with a lovely heartbeat! We’ve been trying for 15 years and numerous ivf cycles so we are cautiously optimistic. x

• Options

Hi girls 

Any tips on how to best the tiredness? All I think all day is how much I want to be in my bed lol.

My partner must be fed up hearing me say how tired I am haha.

• Options

Congratulations Tinkerbell bet you loved seeing your little bean :) 

Ttc I feel exactly the same, I really can’t be others to do anything at the moment. All I want to do is Go home and lay on the bed and I haven’t stopped eating! X

• Options

I have had some cramping in my lower pelvic area on the left side too and the doc examined me yesterday and has booked me into the EPAS unit tomorrow morning for a scan just to be safe. I have to say the nhs are brilliant when it comes to pregnancy! 

Ive been so anxious I’ve been overthinking every symptom or lack of so hopefully as long as all is well tomorrow I will relax a bit. 

xx

• Options

Aww ladies hope all is going well with you all. Just thought I’d ask if anyone’s had their flu jab yet? How was it? X

I think my cramping on the left has been down to constipation 🙈