Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2019

Due in July 2019

Replies

• WERE HAVING A GIRL!!! We’re both so happy! We got a heartbeat bear as well! So cute good luck with your gender scans girls! Xxx

• Awww wow! Congratulations! Did you get to hear the heartbeat during the scan? Xx 

• Yeah we did LD and they did a recording of us for the bear! So cute! Xxx image

• Lovely bump Lydia congrats on a baby girl. Sometimes I look bigger and other days not so much but tbh I should expect much at 16 weeks as the baby is roughly the size of an avocado 😂

Just cant help compare to my last pregnancy lol. I must be mad I'm waiting til 28 weeks to find out the gender. Having it in April so the weather is mild and can have a bbq/ party. Think last pregnancy I was 24 weeks at the gender reveal xx

• Meant shouldn't not should

• We were just so excited we couldn’t wait any longer, my OH has just had to go for a little lie down Hahahaha! I can’t wait to find out what everyone’s having! Xxx

• im waiting until my 20 weeks. 7th March can’t come quick enough!! X

• Oh I know Lauren!! I'm wanting to have it sooner now especially cause I've just been sent a pic of my little girls outfit for it 😍

• Awwww yay! Congratulations Lydia!!

• I’m having a BOY! I was convinced it was a girl haha but so happy xxx

• Yay!! Congratulations!!! It’s impossible to tell. xx

• Awwwww congratulation!! 2 girls and 1 boy at the moment!!

• Congrats all on your news! 

So lovely to see what you are all having 😍

We have always said for our first that we wouldn’t find out, so we are sticking to that (although I finding it hard knowing the answer is just right there!)

so exciting!! Have you all been thinking of names yet? xx

• We have Layton Alexander 

& Layla for a girl xx

• Marnie we are having a surprise too, we did with our first too ❤️

• its all getting more real now 😄 lovely names. I have Mason for a boy xx 

• Ahh lovely LaurenH2, I also didn’t want to know because I want something extra to get me through that pain 😳😂

We so far love Albie, Harrison or Elias for a boy, middle name will be Thomas as it’s a family tradition. For a girl our current top names are Everleigh and Nellie (not sure on a middle name yet!).

I have one best friend who is pregnant and 5 days ahead of me and another best friend who is 7 weeks behind me- so it’s amazing I get to share this with someone who knows exactly how I feel! 

• Congraya Lydia on your baby girl! We are also wanting to get the heart beat bear. I’ve booked my scan for the 10th feb il be 16 weeks 4 days then. I can’t wait. We are going to find out then do a reveal get together for family that night and surprise them all😬🙊. It’s starting to feel a little more real now that I’ve announced it on social media 😬🙌🏼Xx

• Marnie that’s exactly what we thought, it was so exciting Keeping it a surprise last time. We also found so many lovely neutral clothes etc to start us off with xx

so stuck on names this time! I like Jasmine and Summer for a girl at the moment. Not sure on boys names at all! 

• Broodyfor2 I'm due July 4th as well! We're due date twins 😂