Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2019

Due in July 2019

Replies

• Aw yay hopefulmama!! Let's hope we go on our due date 😂😂 x

• Where do you get the heartbeat bear from?

• Midustouch we got it from the scan clinic! They had a package where you got the gender scan plus the heartbeat bear for £60. Most private clinics do them xxx

• Hi girlies

ive  a little tiny bit of bleeding again. Some light pink and some brown. It’s the tinyiest bit when I wipe after a wee (sorry for the info) it’s stopped again. It happened like 3 times last night. I went for an emergency scan last week for the same reason and everything was fine. I’m now 14 weeks. I’m worried abit again xx

• Lauren89 I’m sure everything will be fine but give the midwife a ring and let her know xx

• Hi Lauren spoke to my midwife she didn’t seem too concerned. She just said only if it’s bright red and you are in severe pain. I was getting cramps but definitely wasn’t severe. And they passed after a few mins. I’ve had them loads. Hopefully that’s it now and it all stops. I’m not having sex again for a while because I think thats what may kick it off. Xx 

• Hi Lauren89 I had the same after I had sex too. They said the same to me aslong as its not bright red and clotting You should be fine and that my cervix may be slightly irritated (but nothing to worry about) It is scary though isn’t it. Hope you’re ok xxx 

• Twice it’s happened now. It’s horrible. I’ve got 6 weeks until my 20 week scan. Don’t think I can wait that long. I haven’t even got a bump so I can’t tell if baby is growing xx

• Ah that’s good news. It does say online that can happen after sex too. these Bubbas do like to keep us on our toes don’t they!! x

• They do!! My boyfriend said when they come I’m gonna tell them how much stress they have caused their mummy haha. The last time we had sex was Saturday. I had the tiniest pink tinged discharge on the Sunday but thought nothing of it because like you said after sex but this is like 2 days after. It might of just took a while. I had the scan a week ago I was 12 weeks 6 days so I know I’m out the scariest part now. i think I might have to get another scan but I’m gonna wait for 2 weeks until I see the midwife and hopefully get to hear the heartbeat xx

• yeah as long as it’s not bringt red or your in a lot of pain! Try to stay calm and relaxed even though it is hard I know. I’m 14 weeks now and my bump I feel is big I keep looking on groups I’m in at pictures of 14 week bumps and on google and they are all tiny 🙈haha. I suppose everyone is different xx

• It’s deffo not bright red and hardly any of it. My mum didn’t show until about 20 weeks. i don’t know whether its something to do with my size. I’m a size 6 so I thought I would show. but my best mate is the same and she wore her size 6 jeans until 22 weeks! X

• Oh god really. I find that smaller sized girls don’t show until later on, I don’t know why lol ..

heres mt 14 week bump image

• you Look fab hun 🥰🥰🥰 x

• Aw thanks babe xx

• I just feel bloated of a night then flat stomach again of a morning. I want my bump haha x

• Aww you look lovely Steviie, what app do you use for the wording and pics on your photos? Xx 

• The app is called. Totsie I think you have to pay but it wasn’t much. They have loads of stuff to do on pictures aswel xx

• Your bump is so cute Steviie! Mine looks like I’ve just gained weight 😅

• Hi ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining in. We got our BFP in November after TTC for 15 months baby number 2, I am due 25th July and this pregnancy so far is totally different to when I was pregnant with our Son, I am suffering terribly with sickness which I never really had the first time round, I feel huge already and I am only 14wks5days.

We have a private scan booked in for the 9th Feb so we can hopefully find out the gender of our little bean.

Hope everyone is enjoying their pregnancy so far.

xxx