Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2019

Due in July 2019

Replies

• Omg babysparkle!!! I remember you from our TTC group ages ago! So pleased you have finally got your BFP! Hope all is well with you and good luck with your gender scan we’re having a little girl due start of July :) xxx

• Congratulations babysparkle. And welcome to the Group!

im still yet to show only bloating. Although I think by my pubic bone has got a bit more prominent! So I’m hoping that’s a sign!! Hope everyone’s pregnancy’s are going well. Xx

• Thank you Lydia we were starting to think it was never going to happen I was actually booked in for a laparoscopy in December but found out I was pregnant 2 weeks before and just a few days before our wedding anniversary which was lovely. Condgratulations in your little girl I bet you are so excited it makes everything more real when know and can start calling them by their name and personalising things for them . I’m nervous for the scan, not that we care either way what the gender is but I think the Sonographer will have a fight in her hands if she says it’s a boy our son won’t let anyone tell him that it’s not a baby sister lol.

thank you Lauren, how far Along are you?everyone is totally different arnt they I was never this big with my son at this stage t just seems to of popped today from nowhere, 

xxx

• Congratulations BabySparkle!! I’m hoping the morning sickness goes soon for you! xx

• Hi ladies, my pelvic area has been feeling really heavy the past few days...like I feel how low my baby girl is. It got so bad on Sunday, I had to contact my maternity service because I was concerned. When I get up or sit down, I would feel a pain in that area.

They said it may be due to weak pelvic floor. I admit, I don’t do pelvic floor exercises every day, but I was quite surprised. Didn’t expect to feel so heavy at 17 weeks pregnant.

Has anyone else had this? Or is it just me?? 

• I’m 15 weeks now. Just waiting for baby bump to develop to put my mind at rest abit. Bella i haven’t had that but I’m sure everything is fine. It will just be baby growing xx

• Thanks XLaurenx89 🙏🏾 Hope so! I feel like I went for barely anything at 15 weeks to this heavy feeling bump at almost 18 weeks.

Your bump will grow. Read that baby grows 6 fold from week 16 to week 20 😳

• Oooo thanks Bella that’s good to know. I don’t feel anything other than heavy boobs! X

• Hey girls. 

Hope everything is going well

i am so concerned that something isn’t quite right. I’m not getting a bump no symptoms anymore at all apart from being tired/bloating And I did had really bad heartburn. 

I’m 15 weeks and last seen a scan at 12 weeks 6 days. So only 2 weeks ago. I am the worst worrier anyway. I think I might get a reassurance scan. What does everyone think x

• Hey Lauren, if you’re really concerned, maybe ask if your midwife can see you. Just so she can listen to the heartbeat, to reassure you. Have you got an appointment soon?

you’ll be okay though. I had no symptoms after 13 weeks until week 17 when I started to develop a bump.

• Hey ladies

*Just for information post*

I watched a This Morning video clip about Group Strep B and pregnant women. You can find it on Youtube.

Not to babble on, but I think it’s worth watching and reading about on the NHS website. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/group-b-strep/

Messaged my maternity unit about it and they said it’s not routinely tested. So i’m going to look into getting it done privately. Think the test ranges from £35-50. So worth it if it can prevent life-threatening complications in baby.

Xx

• Just read testing is most accurate after 35 weeks, so we have plenty time I guess. lol

• It’s natural to worry, but really, you’ve got nothing to worry about! your 12-week scan was looking good- it’s still early to have a bump- with my first one I didn’t get a bump until way over 20 weeks. It will eventually happen! Just try not to worry and keep busy. Only you can tell if you need a reassurance scan as it’s your call.Xx

• Thanks Bella and welshcake. I have my midwife appointment next Thursday so I’m going to try hold out until then! Xx

• BeingBella- i did a private Strep B test with my first. worth doing as it can be life threatening if contracted by baby during birth. Well worth a watch- there’s not enough education about it. 

• Thanks Welshcake. Ahh that’s great! There really isn’t enough education at all!!

• Lauren it is totally normal to worry that is just what we do and it doesn't stop when they are here either,With my first I only had symptoms until around 10 weeks and then nothing and everyone is different some women don't get a bump until later on in pregnancy, share your concerns with your midwife i am sure she will be happy to listen to babies heartbeat to put your mind at rest, I am 15 weeks today seeing my midwife this afternoon so hoping to hear baby.

BeingBella thank you for the link I never looking into it when I had my son but something I definitely want to look into this time round.

xxx

• Thanks babysparkle. I see mine next Thursday. I’m 15 weeks too! Baby due the 23rd July! X

• Aww 2 days before me I am due 25th July, I was suppose to see the midwife next week but they wanted to see me a little earlier after I was in hospital. I am glad though as My niece has started with chicken pox this week the day before they came out my son was with her so wanting to double check I have immunity from it.

xxx

• Always best to be checked! Oooo only 2 days! Are you finding out what you are having x