Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2019

Replies

• Hi Lydia we got a bebecar pram with changing bag it’s so nice!

after a bit of advice. Has anyone dyed their hair whilst pregnant? Mine badly needs doing but I don’t know what to do! Xx

• Lydia that bad is beautiful, we havenot even started looking at anything yet, we are going to be sorting out the nursery in the next few weeks as it is still set up from when our son was in there and go through all his things that are in storage then we can make a list of everything that we need, we went to see the little wriggler again today and he was Definitly not shy about showing everyone he is a boy.

Lauren dying your hair is fine, I was at the hairdressers this morning getting my highlights, I would look horendous if I had to go 9 months without being able to dye it.

xxxx

Hey. Hope you are all well. What do you guys think of my 20wk scan. Girl or boy? Would love to know wat u all think?x

• Hi tasneem,

i am rubbish with scan guesses so I really have no idea but congratulations on your pregnancy.

xxx

• Hi baysparkle.thankyouu no problem. Congrats to you.too on.your pregnancy xx

• Tasneem congratulation! Are you not finding out?

we have our 20 week scan in just over 2 weeeks. I’m convinced it’s a boy xx

• I really wish I could tell on the scans but I have no idea, my partner knew exactly what we were having just from looking but I didn’t have a clue haha! 

Dying your hair is fine, it doesn’t affect the baby but your hair changes in texture in pregnancy so what has worked well for you previously may not suit your pregnant hair so just tell your hairdresser to keep an eye on it! 

Word of warning, our hospital doesn’t tell you the gender even if you ask at your 20 week scan as theyre only looking at anamolies and the rules changed recently about telling you the gender at your 20 week - most hospital trusts will make you go for a private scan if you want to know the gender Xxx

• Hi xlauren89x. 

Thankyou. Congratulations to you too. Yeh i never found out wish i did now!!

Oh do u think its a boy? Ive got 2 girls and a boy so would love a boy. Il post my 12 wk scan on here too so u can all guess. 

• image 12 wks scan. Pic is clear. Amy sugestions on gender welcome 🙂 x

• Had my 20 week scan today and I’m feeling sad because I haven’t got another scan to look forward to 😥😂.

Hi Tasneem, it’s hard to tell.  Did they not say at your scan?

•  Hi BeingBella 

Yeah i felt like that too after my scan. 

No i never found out. Did u ask at your scan?

• Hi Tasneem,

I had a private gender scan at week 16. We’re having a girl!

Sonographer confirmed we’re having a girl at 20 week scan yesterday :)

• Hi Bellla.

Thats great news! Soo happy for you. 

What do you think looking at the scan pic,any guesses? 

• I had a early 16 week scan to having a little boy and have my 20 week scan on the 7th March xx

• Congratations steviie! My 20 week scan is the 7th March too! X

• Hi Tasneem, it hard to say because you need to see between the legs. Do you have any other photos?

• Hi Bella.

Yeh ive got another one il attach it.image

• Still so hard to tell! Sorry!! Maybe book a gender scan if you’re desperate to know

• Hi girlys. How’s everyone doing? My bump is starting to grow a tad now. I cannot wait for my 20 week scan in 2 weeks. I just want to know that Baby is ok. Its so hard not seeing them for 8 weeks! Xx

• Hi everyone, please do check out this announcement about changes to the forum, happening next week. We hope it explains everything, but if not, just post on the Announcement thread and we’ll help 😊