Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2020

Replies

• I’m going to start to read from page 1 in this thread and try to catch up slowly to get to know you all and hear your stories 🙏
  • @jlh87 welcome and congratulations! Wishing you all the best for healthy pregnancy and baby 

@Atlayla hello, Congratulations!
    Early dark lines might mean twins?! 
    Or not!! Some people have high levels of hcg with just 1 baby! Will have to wait and see Haha. 

@Mama2be9 congratulations!!!
    I am also hoping for a sticky bean this go around. It's also our first, I was nervous too and kept taking test to make sure the line was getting darker! I stopped a few weeks ago cause I was driving myself crazy and husband crazy lol!
    Have my first scan this Friday and I'm so nervous and excited 
  • Hello everyone and welcome to all our new members @Kelly2016 @Ayana @LJ1234 @BlessedbyK @Firsttimeangelmummy @Batty0606 - wishing you all huge congratulations. We have dropped you all a PM so please do look out for it! 
    Thank you!
  • LJ1234 said:
    Hello everyone and welcome to all our new members @Kelly2016 @Ayana @LJ1234 @BlessedbyK @Firsttimeangelmummy @Batty0606 - wishing you all huge congratulations. We have dropped you all a PM so please do look out for it! 
    Thank you!
    Thanks 
  • Hi ladies,
    how are we all going? I went to the doctor today and she wants to book and early scan in about 2 weeks so see how far along I am. I’ve had really irregular periods, so she thinks it’s needed. I think I will be about 6 weeks by then. I’ve started to get so tired and needing to wee a lot! Otherwise I’m good 👍
  • edited Nov 13, 2019 10:18AM
    I’m at 6w 2d today but not getting any great symptoms. Just sometimes my Breasts feel sore and pain in lower legs. I really hope everything is going good. I called my gyn and she said it is necessary for you to have symptoms and even if you do they don’t indicate the progress of the pregnancy. Keeping my fingers crossed for 19th 🤞🤞
  • LJ1234 said:
    Hi ladies,
    how are we all going? I went to the doctor today and she wants to book and early scan in about 2 weeks so see how far along I am. I’ve had really irregular periods, so she thinks it’s needed. I think I will be about 6 weeks by then. I’ve started to get so tired and needing to wee a lot! Otherwise I’m good 👍
    @LJ1234 - a scan is great, gives you a lot of comfort😊 me too doing good, just some mild pains on and off otherwise all good 👍
  • LJ1234 said:
    Hi ladies,
    @LJ1234 - a scan is great, gives you a lot of comfort😊 me too doing good, just some mild pains on and off otherwise all good 👍
    @BlessedbyK yes I’m glad I don’t have to wait until 12 weeks! It would feel like ages! Are you going to find out what you are having? 
  • LJ1234 said:
    LJ1234 said:
    Hi ladies,
    @BlessedbyK yes I’m glad I don’t have to wait until 12 weeks! It would feel like ages! Are you going to find out what you are having? 
    No it’s not legal here in India
  • LJ1234 said:
    LJ1234 said:
    Hi ladies,
    No it’s not legal here in India
    How interesting! 
  • Welcome @Atlayla and @Mama2be9 we are so glad to have you here and huge congratulations to you both! We have dropped you both a PM, so please do look out for it. 
  • @DanielleMFM I havent had a PM that I can find, should I have one? 
    I have my booking in app next week. Hope my scan is soon, I hate waiting. Cant wait to start seeing your scan pictures! Xx
  • @Mrs B 2010 ahhh sorry - we totally should have sent you it! Sending it now (and sorry!) x
  • @BlessedbyK where in India do you live? I lived in Kerala for the year of 2013! I visited for 6 month periods b4 that year! I love India!! Stayed at an ashram and practiced yoga and meditation. It was one of the best years of my life 🙏💗🙏
  • Mama2be9 said:
    @BlessedbyK where in India do you live? I lived in Kerala for the year of 2013! I visited for 6 month periods b4 that year! I love India!! Stayed at an ashram and practiced yoga and meditation. It was one of the best years of my life 🙏💗🙏
    @Mama2be9 - nice to hear that. I live in Mumbai also known as Bombay
  • Ow the bad creamy discharge and the gagging at every little thing has arrived. Lol
  • So I’ve caught up and read all the posts but I can’t remember everyone’s details! 

How old are you? How long have you been trying b4 getting pregnant? Is this your 1st? How many weeks and days are you? EDD? First ultrasound? What symptoms are you feeling and when did they start? 😁

I’ll start! I’m 37 and we got pregnant the 2nd month trying. This is our 1st. One app says EDD is July 14 making me 5w2d today. My other app says EDD July 16 making me 4w6d! I’m not sure which is correct. First ultrasound 12/6, which seems like forever away. I want to make sure everything is progressing ok but they don’t do anything b4 8 wks. 

So far I’ve had tender sore breasts and tingly burning nipples on and off. I had one bout of nausea one night and the next day at 12-13dpo. I feel bloated when I eat. My sensitivity to smell has heightened I can tell my digestion is off when I eat. Had heartburn a few nights in a row but started drinking fresh lemon water and that helped a ton! 🥰 
  • @Mama2be9 congratulations on your baby news!! 

I am 23 years old with a 16 month old son who will be 2 years old 19th July.. me and my partner have been together 6 years. We have been trying for 4 months.. I am 6wks plus 4 day’s today with a EDD of 4th July and the sickness feeling has started since yesterday in full swing I am gagging at almost everything :( The only symptom up until yesterday was just constant toilet trips, tender breasts and leg cramps mainly in my left leg!

In London they do not offer our booking scans until we are 11-13 weeks so I am still waiting to hear back from that. On Monday I had a emergency scan because of the leg cramps and having had a previous miscarriage they wanted to check I was fine. Heartbeat and baby looked all okay so I have a follow up on the 2nd December to make sure I am progressing in the right track before my 12 week scan :) 

I can totally agree with you on disgestion im eating 3/4 mouthfuls then not wanting anymore food but then 20 minutes later will moan I’m hungry again UGH. I haven’t had heartburn as of yet but with my son I did and milk helped A lot!!! 
  • Mama2be9 said:
    @BlessedbyK where in India do you live? I lived in Kerala for the year of 2013! I visited for 6 month periods b4 that year! I love India!! Stayed at an ashram and practiced yoga and meditation. It was one of the best years of my life 🙏💗🙏
    @Mama2be9 - nice to hear that. I live in Mumbai also known as Bombay
    I’ve visited Bombay a few times! Big city! Have you been to Kerala?! I’ve traveled all around India for a couple days at a time, but stayed mainly in Kerala. Kerala was my home base. 😁
  • What’s going on @ MadeForMums today? 

We’d love to know if you’ll be doing any Black Friday shopping - come and tell us by checking out the thread on Latest Discussions

And in the run up to Christmas, do you do Elf on the Shelf? If so, enter our Elf on the Shelf Competition! WE have 24 prizes to give away! Find out all the details for how to enter here

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions