Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2020

Replies

• Options
    Hi ladies! So lovely to read all your posts! I’m currently 7 weeks 4 days pregnant with my first baby! EDD is 4th July! Got my first midwife appointment & a private scan next week 🙊

So far I’ve had abdominal cramps and constant tiredness & nausea! I’m so excited but filled with worry at the same time! 
    Congratulations on finding out you are pregnant and welcome!! ❤️

I have a pregnancy buddy 🙊hahahaha I am also due on the 4th July!!!! 

I should find out in the next 2 weeks when my 12 week scan will be 😩 hate waiting.. 

I wouldn’t worry hun you seem to be on the right track with your symptoms but I know the feeling pregnancy is just one big worry. 

Sending the best of luck your way xxxx

• Options
    Hi ladies! So lovely to read all your posts! I’m currently 7 weeks 4 days pregnant with my first baby! EDD is 4th July! Got my first midwife appointment & a private scan next week 🙊

So far I’ve had abdominal cramps and constant tiredness & nausea! I’m so excited but filled with worry at the same time! 
    Congratulations on finding out you are pregnant and welcome!! ❤️

I have a pregnancy buddy 🙊hahahaha I am also due on the 4th July!!!! 

I should find out in the next 2 weeks when my 12 week scan will be 😩 hate waiting.. 

I wouldn’t worry hun you seem to be on the right track with your symptoms but I know the feeling pregnancy is just one big worry. 

Sending the best of luck your way xxxx

As soon as you see that baby on the screen and a heartbeat it relieves you so much. Thats what i was like yesturday. I know so much can still go wrong but im really hopeful now i seen baby that it doesn't x
  • Options
    @FreakOut I really love that feeling, and can't wait to experience it to,having so much fear n all that I have bn  spotting since 2weeks now n am only 4+5 weeks now had to miscarriages b/w 9mnths all I wish for is simply the best on this.really freaking out,all I feel now is cramps,tiredness lower back pain and just nipple pain.all I need is miracle this time. :'(
  • Options
    @FreakOut I really love that feeling, and can't wait to experience it to,having so much fear n all that I have bn  spotting since 2weeks now n am only 4+5 weeks now had to miscarriages b/w 9mnths all I wish for is simply the best on this.really freaking out,all I feel now is cramps,tiredness lower back pain and just nipple pain.all I need is miracle this time. :'(

Im sure you will get your miracle this time. I have my fingers crossed for you. And one things for sure we will all go through these 9 months together  😊
  • Options
    @Mama2be9 my due date is 12th July so when I have the scan I’ll technically be 7 weeks + 5 but it’s near enough. It’s a private scan I’ve paid for as I don’t think I could wait until the new year for my 12 week scan. It’s just seems so far away! 

I love this group though, especially as we are all at similar points and due around the same time it’s so much easier to be able to come on here and speak to you ladies and address any concerns! Xx
  • Options
    @Allnewtome welcome and congrats 🎊 I just turned 37 and am pregnant with our first baby at 6w1d today! EDD July 14 ❤️ So glad we have a place to share while we go through this journey together! It’s lovely to share with a close friend of course but to share with others that are in the same stage and going through the same thing together makes a huge difference! So grateful for our little group here!

So far I’ve had sore tender breasts and nipples, bloated all the time, heightened sense of smell, lightheaded and dizzy sometimes. Hoping the ms skips me as it did for my mom and her two sisters! And hoping our little sticky beans stick and we have healthy strong babies!!💕
  • Options
    So I wanted to share a little more about myself and my journey so far with ttc and getting that bfp!!

I was born with a birth defect called Pierre Robin Sequence, where I had a hole at the roof of my mouth, tongue was disconnected at the back of my throat suffocating me, ears/nose/throat issues, I was missing soft and hard palate in my mouth and I’m missing a muscle and nerve in my lip causing my mouth to be a tad bit crooked when I smile because that side of my mouth doesn’t lift up! It’s a cute and adorable part of myself now which I’ve grown to love, but I of course was made fun of horrendously in junior high, but weren’t we all?! 

Before getting pregnant I wanted to see if it was something that I carried n could pass on to my child so I went and got a genetic counselor and we decided to do a micro array test, which looks for deletions in the chromosomes. He wanted to look for a specific deletion of the 22q chromosome, which causes many intense horrible issues, one of them being what I was born with. If I had that deletion there’s a 50/50 chance that I could pass it to my child.

It took 5 weeks to get the results and I had already become pregnant before I had them. He told us to go ahead and ttc as he thought it was an isolated event bc no one in my family had anything like it. It’s a very rare birth defect that they still don’t know exactly how it’s caused. 

So I got the results last week and found out I DO NOT have the 22q deletion, but have some other small deletion that is not life threatening and can cause abnormalities of the forearm and wrist making them shorter and also a short stature. He explained to me that this deletion is included in the genome data base as a “normal” variant. There are a few cases where this bone abnormality was caused but since no one in my family, nor myself, have this he believes it is just a normal variant and there’s really no cause for concern that the baby could get this. Only if I had it or someone in my family history had it could there be a possibility. And worse case scenario, if my baby did get it, it’s a cosmetic issue bc they still have normal functionality with their wrist and arm. It is not life threatening or something that could cause cognitive impairment. It’s really no big deal, but chances of it happening are like 0.0001%! So I’m not worried at all but it has been a bit of a roller coaster waiting for the results while pregnant! I didn’t think we’d get pregnant so fast (2nd month of trying 😯) so it was kind of crazy!

I’m so grateful that I do not have that deletion and what I went through entering this world won’t happen to my own child! My poor mother was so frightened and it was so stressful. I had 3 major operations in the first year and a half of my little life all in my mouth! It’s not something I’d want to put anyone through. Thank you for reading my story and letting me share more about my journey with becoming pregnant and all that goes with it 🙏💗🙏
  • Options
    @FreakOut amen thanks so much
  • Options
    Chloe87Chloe87 Regular
    edited Nov 21, 2019 7:56AM
    New symptom today anyone had bleeding gums yet I woke up this morning  (5w 4d today) early around 3 needing the loo wiped my mouth then folded the tissue and wiped down below and got the fright of my life it was red ! I wiped again nothing ! Looked in mirror and had blood on my face and mouth was full of blood!!! When I brushed this morning when I spat they wee bleeding erugh grim !! Does that mean my hormones have gone up again or something ! I hate waiting for the s early! It's taking for ever I want to know my bean is all good then I can relax 
  • Options
    Chloe87Chloe87 Regular
    edited Nov 21, 2019 8:02AM
    @Mama2be9 my due date is 12th July so when I have the scan I’ll technically be 7 weeks + 5 but it’s near enough. It’s a private scan I’ve paid for as I don’t think I could wait until the new year for my 12 week scan. It’s just seems so far away! 

I love this group though, especially as we are all at similar points and due around the same time it’s so much easier to be able to come on here and speak to you ladies and address any concerns! Xx
    Also paid for a private scan on Dec 9th I'll be  8w 1d  due July 19yh oh is worried as his ex had 4  previous MC so he's on edge and won't enjoy it atm 
  • Options

Hey we are almost the same. I’m also 7weeks 3 days today 😊
  • Options

Hello we are on the same page. I'm also 7 weeks and 4 days and first baby gor me feeling the same as you... but as I mentioned before I'm not stressing about I'm keeping positive and not booking private tests as its gonna make me anxious. I havent had cramps as such just been sick and nauseous all day long. And of course tired. Boobs are less sore than before but still remains similar to what it was in the beginning. Also having loss of appetite time to time and been put off by smells around me.
  • Options
    Ayana said:

Hello we are on the same page. I'm also 7 weeks and 4 days and first baby gor me feeling the same as you... but as I mentioned before I'm not stressing about I'm keeping positive and not booking private tests as its gonna make me anxious. I havent had cramps as such just been sick and nauseous all day long. And of course tired. Boobs are less sore than before but still remains similar to what it was in the beginning. Also having loss of appetite time to time and been put off by smells around me.
    The smell thing is aweful isnt it, every little smell makes me run to the toilet heaving.its like i cant do anything. And my hormones are raging already. The first 12 weeks are the worst of the pregnancy for me. 
  • Options
    @FreakOut yes I agree. Some women claim that they didnt know they were pregnant for half of the term!! But how? I'm not getting it I knew straight away before my period was even due that some changes in my body are already occurring. But i guess we are that unlucky half of the women who gets all symptoms! I even got stuffy nose, and difficulty sleeping as I keep rolling on the bed side to side. Just "perfect" first pregnancy . Im just curious to know for those who have been pregnant before have your symptoms eased after first trimester or remained?
  • Options
    Ayana said:
    @FreakOut yes I agree. Some women claim that they didnt know they were pregnant for half of the term!! But how? I'm not getting it I knew straight away before my period was even due that some changes in my body are already occurring. But i guess we are that unlucky half of the women who gets all symptoms! I even got stuffy nose, and difficulty sleeping as I keep rolling on the bed side to side. Just "perfect" first pregnancy . Im just curious to know for those who have been pregnant before have your symptoms eased after first trimester or remained?
    With my first child morning sickness started at 6 weeks everyday (only in the mornings) I had it but every single day without fail that all stopped completely at 16 weeks and I was not sick ever after that! So for 10 weeks straight was sick!!! 
  • Options
    Lovely to meet you all! I haven’t really got anyone to talk to about all this pregnancy life stuff with so it’s so reassuring to know we are all in the same boat :)

I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve been having some really crazy dreams! 🙈

bananas have been really helping with my sickness but today my body decided it doesn’t like them anymore! 
  • Options
    Lovely to meet you all! I haven’t really got anyone to talk to about all this pregnancy life stuff with so it’s so reassuring to know we are all in the same boat :)

I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve been having some really crazy dreams! 🙈

bananas have been really helping with my sickness but today my body decided it doesn’t like them anymore! 
    Oh my goodness I am so glad you said about crazy dreams!!!! Mine are very crazy 😂 to the point I’ve told people about them and they’ve said “ are you pregnant “ 😩🙈 

I’m trying to keep it a secret until Xmas day as my scan should be a few days before!! 

It’s like reading a book with the dreams 😂
  • Options
    My dreams have been weird and vivid too!! Is this a normal pregnancy thing? I love having vivid dreams! If this is part of being pregnant, that’s a perk to me!! Lol!! 

Last night though I had the baby and something was wrong with it’s neck and they said it wouldn’t be able to live. So sadly my baby died after going through 9 months carrying him/her. It was quite sad to wake up to. So I guess that tells me that I have some deep fears and worries going on around this whole thing.

• Options
    Congratulations @NicoleB10 x
    Thank you and @mama2b3
  • Options
    Going through old pictures of my tests on threads I put on here last time I was pregnant (lost at week5) and can see that immediately the HcG levels are much higher in this one. My 12DPO is about the same as 15DPO last time. Also each time previously I got negatives on digitals but got a positive on 12DPO this month! This one seems stronger.
    We lost it on 15DPO last time and now on 17DPO, I know the risks are still high but I'm trying to count the small wins so far🌈
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions