Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020

Due in July 2020

Replies

• edited Jan 19, 2020 10:56PM
    Hi ladies!
    I've been following for quite some time now. Had my scan last week and I was measuring just as my LMP would predict! Putting my due date for Jul 16th. I'm also scheduled for my 20 week anatomy scan on Feb 27th as well which is when we'll find out the gender! So excited! So I should be 14+3 today. The nausea has defo gotten better but rears it's ugly head every now and then. :( Today I've been experiencing a stretching type of pain in the right side of my groin. I'm guessing this is round ligament pain? have any of you began to experience anything like it? I'm also finding it to be quite uncomfortable to lye on my tummy for long amounts of time as well! Hope you all are doing well!
  • @CCH94 hello, and welcome... I didnt have much of a stretching pain or cramps but it depends as everyones pregnancy is different. I would discomfort in the lower abdomen sometimes is at present but because I'm used to any sort of pains I might not even notice because pain has to be unbearable for me to notice.  I'm 16 weeks tomorrow and finally having my scan again to check if baby is doing well. You as a pregnant woman now must avoid sleeping on the stomach. Sleeping on the stomach generally for a healthy person isnt recommended because of the weight of the spine it pushes onto organs its incorrect so avoid it try sleeping on left or right. I also have difficulty finding comfortable position but that's what pregnancy is all about.
  • @Ayana Yeah I've been focusing on falling asleep on either side but find myself on my stomach in the middle of the night. Hopefully I can figure out a comfortable position. I told my poor husband I may have to move to the guest room due to how uncomfortable I've been lmao, not that he'd mind lol. I think I'm going to look into different pregnancy pillows as its getting to be that time.
  • Hi @CCH94 pregnancy pillows are the best things ever lol. 
    As soon as I fell pregnant I got one from eBay. They will really help you not roll on to your stomach. I have the 5foot u shaped pillow and really helps when I roll over in the night as I don’t have to worry about moving the pillow with me to get comfy I have a leg either side of me. 
    I had some round ligament pain with my son it used to come and go but it stopped as soon as it started. Unfortunately that’s not the same for everyone. 
    I’ve been getting a lot more cramps on this pregnancy. But i read online that this is due to the muscles stretching a little quicker this time around as they e done it before. 
  • Mama2be9Mama2be9 Regular
    edited Jan 20, 2020 5:16PM
    Hello ladies!! Hope everyone is well! 💕 Excited to hear what everyone’s having!! I bought the cutest summer dresses today for our little girl, all organic cotton and beautiful natural dyes and colors 😍 Started making my long list of things after getting some mama tips from other mama friends! Feels like I’m starting to get organized and that feels good. Still get a little overwhelmed at all that needs to get done and all that we need to get, but my mama friends have given me great brands to look at for all kinds of items we will need, so that has been very helpful!

Had my 2nd prenatal
    appointment on Friday and got to feel my womb and cradle it with my fingers! The midwife showed me and it was so cool. I’ve been feeling her in the mornings when I wake up now. Made my husband do it too! We heard her heartbeat again and that’s always such a comforting sound! It make me so happy and filled with joy!

Have my 20 week anatomy ultrasound February 21st!! It will be our first and only imaging scan! I’m excited to see her and make sure everything is where it’s supposed to be!! I have my 3rd prenatal appointment the week before.

@CCH94 my little girl is also due to arrive July 16th!! But I’m 14w7d today! My LMP was October 8, 2019. Cool we have the same due date 😌

• Started crocheting our baby girl this blanket!! I’ll make a bunch of flower squares and then crochet them all together ❤️ I’ve only made scarves before this! This has been so fun! And I’ve been listening to Little Women on Audible while crocheting and it is so sweet! Beautiful story!
  • Mama2be9 said:

Started crocheting our baby girl this blanket!! I’ll make a bunch of flower squares and then crochet them all together ❤️ I’ve only made scarves before this! This has been so fun! And I’ve been listening to Little Women on Audible while crocheting and it is so sweet! Beautiful story!
    These are awesome. Wish I could do pretty patterns like these. The closest I'm getting at the moment is knitting a gray blanket. :D I do find it very relaxing though. 
  • CCH94 said:
    Hi ladies!
    I've been following for quite some time now. Had my scan last week and I was measuring just as my LMP would predict! Putting my due date for Jul 16th. I'm also scheduled for my 20 week anatomy scan on Feb 27th as well which is when we'll find out the gender! So excited! So I should be 14+3 today. The nausea has defo gotten better but rears it's ugly head every now and then. :( Today I've been experiencing a stretching type of pain in the right side of my groin. I'm guessing this is round ligament pain? have any of you began to experience anything like it? I'm also finding it to be quite uncomfortable to lye on my tummy for long amounts of time as well! Hope you all are doing well!
    Hi hun. Congrats on your pregnancy 💙💗 

I haven’t had any round ligament pain as of yet but with my first I did around the 14-15 mark too so I’d say it’s that for you also!! Esp if it isn’t a continuous pain I would say you have nothing to worry about xxx
  • Mama2be9 said:

Started crocheting our baby girl this blanket!! I’ll make a bunch of flower squares and then crochet them all together ❤️ I’ve only made scarves before this! This has been so fun! And I’ve been listening to Little Women on Audible while crocheting and it is so sweet! Beautiful story!
    This is such a lovely idea!! And it keeps you busy whilst passing time too 💝 
  • I have 1 day, 22 hours and 50 mins till I find out gender 🙌🏻😁 as you can see I am a tad bit excited!!!!!!
  • Love crocheting I’ve started a couple blankets too. 
    I’ve been feeling our little bean wriggle at night whilst cwtched on the sofa. 
    I have 29 days before we find out what we’re having 🥺☺️
  • Awww yeyyy exciting :D it should go quick :D. Its usually the third trimestor I find that drags. And I find the knitting passes time too and helps calm me down so much anxiety wise. I can't wait to see baby on our  scan on Friday. 
  • @CCH94 
    Congratulations! I have also been having some small cramps but not in my groin, more so in my lower stomach.. they dont seem to last more than a few minutes! 

@Familyof3-soontobe4
    Ohh getting close that's so exciting! Cant wait to hear what you're having!! 25 day wait for me!! 

@Ayana
    Wow we have the exact same dates!! I will also be 16weeks tmrw!! I wonder who will pop first! 

@Mama2be9
    That will be a beautiful blanket once complete I cant wait to see it all finished! 

• @thinkingpositive1 that's so amazing, I cant believe it ❤  it's my #1 baby so I dont know what to expect LOL as long as baby stays in for as long as it can and be healthy and big enough to come out then I'm happy ♥️ 
  • @Ayana
    This will be my 1st too!! So not too sure either on what to expect, and yes healthy babys are all we can ask for 🙂❤
  • Thanks everyone! It’s helping pass the time these cold winter days and also makes me think about her and my love just overflows!!

@Familyof3-soontobe4 I’m so excited to find out!! You’ll find out so soon!!! Yay!!!!! 
  • Hi everyone, I thought I was due august but had my scan today and now have a due date of 30th July . I hope you all don’t mind me joining 
  • Welcome @George14!!!
  • Mama2be9Mama2be9 Regular
    edited Jan 21, 2020 7:50PM
    Baby Bump today at 15 weeks!! Really starting to pop out now it feels! Now that the bloating is gone, this may be my real bump starting to show!!! Baby girl is staring to take shape and is now the size of an apple!! :)

• @George14
    Welcome and congratulations!!

@Mama2be9 oh wow, yes definitely got a baby bump there! You look great! I'm 16 weeks today and still just look a bit bloated! Hoping in the next few weeks my bump will pop! 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions