Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2020

Replies

• Options
    Welcome to the chat @George14&nbsp 

your bump is looking fab @Mama2be9
    people are always surprised when I tell then that I’m not due till July my little bean is not so little 

I’ve had such a stressful day today that I burst in to tears in work. I work in a call centre and ended up having to stay behind 20mins past closing because the customer couldn’t figure something out. On top of that hubby had issue with our sons car seat and we had to leave our son with my mum. And then there was traffic on the way home because of a road closure... what a bunch of stress. Glad to be home but sucks not having our son with us tonight. 
    How is everyone else? 
  • Options
    @thinkingpositive1 I'm exactly 1 week behind you! Let's see your bump, if you want to show it of course!

@MrsP13 Oh hun you look great!! All of our bodies are different in shape to begin with, and each pregnant body does its own thing per pregnancy, so I say embrace your beautiful big bump!!! How many weeks is this bump?
  • Options
    Let's share our Baby Bumps ladies with how far along everyone is!!!! I love seeing how different pregnancy unfolds on each of our very particular and beautiful, individual shapes! Its fun to see us all around the same time and all look so different! I love it!! <3
  • Options
    @MrsP13 I'm so sorry you had a stressful day today. Bet you're glad to be home to relax. Sometimes our days really test and trigger our emotions and we just have to roll with it as best as we can. Sending hugs!
  • Options
    @Mama2be9 I’m 16weeks tomorrow I just carry big. 
    Here’s a pick of me 2 months before my son was born big mamma bump and proud lol 

I think it would be lovely to see everyone’s bumps 🤰🏻
  • Options
    @Mama2be9 thank you for the hugs. I’m relaxing with some telly AJ and the queen on Netflix gotta love ruPaul 
  • Options
    FreakOutFreakOut Regular
    edited Jan 21, 2020 11:04PM

Week 15 for me :) turn 16 weeks next Monday. 
  • Options
    Mama2be9Mama2be9 Regular
    edited Jan 21, 2020 11:21PM
    @MrsP13 and @FreakOut beautiful bumps!!!
    I'm 15 weeks today! I'll be 16 weeks next Tuesday!! We are all so beautiful in our different shapes. :smile:
  • Options
    We are becoming plump fertile mama Goddesses!!!
  • Options
    I can't believe we are all near the halfway point :) 
  • Options
    @FreakOut I know it’s gone by quite fast ... except this month lol can’t wait to see my little bean move and wiggle about and for hubby to feel he’s desperate to feel baby move 
  • Options
    Bumps are all looking great!!
    @Mama2be9 Here is mine, 16 weeks exactly today!! 
    @FreakOut yes crazy to think we are almost half way!! 

• Options
    Like I said it looks just like a bit of bloat right now!! Hopefully baby will pop out soon! This will be my first, so not sure what to expect with my body yet!
  • Options
    Mama2be9Mama2be9 Regular
    edited Jan 22, 2020 12:11AM
    @thinkingpositive1 I see a little bump happening there!! This is my first too!! At age 37 🤦🏼‍♀️ I found out today that when I put that dress on, it really showed the bump more so then with my skin photos, which I took a ton of too. I may still be having some bloat too actually. But either way, if yours is a little bloat, it’s also a little baby bump too! I guess it’s really a
    mix of things!! I feel like I’m seriously getting round with today’s photos! It surprised me bc I don’t think I noticed it as much as I did when I saw the side angles from the photo!! Lol!! 

It has gone by fast! Kind of crazy how fast the body changes and how fast the baby grows! Kind of a whirlwind in slow-mo!!
  • Options
    @Mama2be9
    Yes compared to my 10 week picture there is definitely a difference! 
    With the stripes on your dress it would probably make it stand out more? I also find at the end of the day it sticks out a bit more!! 
    I agree its going fast and also slow at the same time! Maybe I'm just impatient waiting to find out the gender lol
  • Options
    Mama2be9Mama2be9 Regular
    edited Jan 22, 2020 1:11AM
    I’ve been taking my bump shots before eating breakfast! I stick out more by the end of the day too! 

With the dress it just covered me past my hips so i think that’s why it shows more, and would have with stripes or no stripes! If I had a solid dress or long tunic on it would probably show more shape as well is what I’m saying. I noticed that when I wear a tshirt and leggings, having the shirt cut off at the waist kind of broke up the bump. The longer the top/dress the better the bump!! I’m a novice photographer so my eye caught that today! I think once you get big tho, it doesn’t matter what you wear. Lol!!

@thinkingpositive1 when do you find out the gender?!
  • Options
    NicoleB10NicoleB10 Regular
    edited Jan 22, 2020 7:46AM
    14w on Friday. This week feels like it's taking forever haha. My bloat has gone down so I think this is actual bump but still looking like chub rather than baby which I'm finding super frustrating! Love all your bumps😍
  • Options

I will be 13 weeks tomorrow. 3rd baby. Slightly showing, but I’m sure it’s still the c section shelf that you can see 🤣 
  • Options
    Ladies you all look unreal 😍😍 
  • Options
    This is me this morning I’m 16+3 today!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions