Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2020

Replies

• Options
    Everyone looks great!! So lovely to see everyone’s baby bumps growing and progressing!!

Has anyone had any feelings of movement yet? I haven’t. But I know we are getting close to possibly feeling baby soon...

On my app, it says that at 15 weeks the baby can now see light through her eyelids! So if I were to shine a light on my belly she would see it through her closed lids, not that I will be doing that because I don’t want to disturb her or bother her!! But that’s so cool!!
  • Options
    Haven’t heard from you in awhile @Chloe87. Everything okay in your world? Hope you’re well 💕 Let’s see that bump!! 😄
  • Options
    14 weeks 2 days 
  • Options
    Chloe87Chloe87 Regular
    edited Jan 22, 2020 3:21PM
    Mama2be9 said:
    Haven’t heard from you in awhile @Chloe87. Everything okay in your world? Hope you’re well 💕 Let’s see that bump!! 😄

Hello I dropped my phone doe the toilet into bleach so I haven't had s phone for a while but I'm all set up now 😊

Yes all is good most symptoms have now passed except being tired I've lost a little weight but been eating super healthy apart from that all good I hope your all well ladies xxxxx I'll be doing my third belly photo next week for January so might see it a little better lol i want a proper one though lol
  • Options

Ladies you all look fab..... it would be nice not to show so much as every time people ask me my due date and I tell them they get this look on there face like "really? are you kidding? im sure it's twins!"

but it is nice to be visibly pregnant as people are a lot more considerate. somebody helped me get my son's pram on the train the other day and let me go in front of them to the loo so that's always nice

• Options

I’ll be 15 weeks tomorrow!! :)
  • Options
    looking good @cch94 such a cute bump
  • Options

Everyone looks blooming lovely! I’m 17+2. Haven’t felt any movements yet! 
  • Options
    Hi ladies. 

I just had my scan this evening and I am having a GIRL 💘💘💘💘💘💘

I cannot believe it I am still in shock I’m gonna have a boy and a girl xxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations @Familyof3-soontobe4 that’s lovely that you’ll have one of each. 
    @Allnewtome movements can to take a while to feel on your first pregnancy. I think I felt my son move around 24 weeks. Different with with second pregnancy’s you can feel them earlier but they don’t get to a pattern until around 20-24 weeks. I felt my little one occasionally since 13 weeks but only recently started to feel them a little more throughout the day 
  • Options
    @Chloe87 oh no!! With bleach and down the toilet!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ No wonder you’ve been MIA! Glad it wasn’t anything too serious! Nice to hear from you and see you again!! Would love to see your proper belly bump shot next week with how far along you are! Any reason for losing weight? 

@MrsP13 you look great! And based on your first pregnancy photo, you carry the way your supposed to carry and it’s beautiful and unique to you!!! I say embrace that fertile goddess body!

@CCH94 you look beautiful! Nice  bump!! I think 15 weeks for some of us is when we’re really popping out! 🥰

@Allnewtome beautiful bump girl!! Love seeing everyone’s bumps!!

@Familyof3-soontobe4 yay!!!!! 💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️ A baby girl!!!! So far you and I have found out and we’re both having girls!!! How lovely!!! Is that what you wanted?! Sorry if you already said! I can’t remember 🤪
  • Options
    @Mama2be9
    We will be finding out the gender on valentine's day actually!! So 3 more weeks!! Cant wait!!  

@NicoleB10 @George14
    Everyones Bumps are looking good!!

@Familyof3-soontobe4 Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!! So happy you got to find out!! 

Who is next to be finding out the gender?! Cant wait to see what everyones having!!
  • Options
    @thinkingpositive1 oh that’s so exciting!! What a special day of love to find out the gender!!! ❤️ Can’t wait to hear what you’re having!!! 
  • Options
    I'm 16+4 have had bloods taken and checked for anemia, urine dipped by midwife. Blood pressure was a bit low but they said migraines and lack of sleep can cause it. Funnily enough my boobs started to leak a bit, I read online it's a normal thing but not common for everyone. And finally feeling flutters in my stomach midwife said it will soon turn in to obvious kicks ♥️
  • Options
    Thank you @Mama2be9 your words have me a massive confidence boost - needed that ❤️

@Ayana my boobs leaked quit early with my son. My nipples have been feeling really odd lately so I bought Brest pads ready for when it starts again 

@thinkingpositive1 sounds like you might be next to find out, I’m a couple days later than you. My appointment is booked for the 18th of feb ... I’m counting down the days I can not wait. 

I have A midwifes appointment booked in for next Thursday and my whooping cough vaccine too. 
    I’ve finally decided that I’m going to move my care to the big hospital in the city as it’s easier to get too with all the scans I’ll end up having for work. 
  • Options
    MrsP13 said:
    Congratulations @Familyof3-soontobe4 that’s lovely that you’ll have one of each. 
    @Allnewtome movements can to take a while to feel on your first pregnancy. I think I felt my son move around 24 weeks. Different with with second pregnancy’s you can feel them earlier but they don’t get to a pattern until around 20-24 weeks. I felt my little one occasionally since 13 weeks but only recently started to feel them a little more throughout the day 
    Thank you so so much 💖
  • Options
    Mama2be9 said:
    @Chloe87 oh no!! With bleach and down the toilet!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ No wonder you’ve been MIA! Glad it wasn’t anything too serious! Nice to hear from you and see you again!! Would love to see your proper belly bump shot next week with how far along you are! Any reason for losing weight? 

@MrsP13 you look great! And based on your first pregnancy photo, you carry the way your supposed to carry and it’s beautiful and unique to you!!! I say embrace that fertile goddess body!

@CCH94 you look beautiful! Nice  bump!! I think 15 weeks for some of us is when we’re really popping out! 🥰

@Allnewtome beautiful bump girl!! Love seeing everyone’s bumps!!

@Familyof3-soontobe4 yay!!!!! 💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️ A baby girl!!!! So far you and I have found out and we’re both having girls!!! How lovely!!! Is that what you wanted?! Sorry if you already said! I can’t remember 🤪
    Girl power 💖💖💖
    Yes I really did prefer a girl this time already having a boy but I would have been just as happy to get a boy too!! 
    Can’t wait to start buying PINK and frills 😍😍
  • Options
    @Mama2be9
    We will be finding out the gender on valentine's day actually!! So 3 more weeks!! Cant wait!!  

@NicoleB10 @George14
    Everyones Bumps are looking good!!

@Familyof3-soontobe4 Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!! So happy you got to find out!! 

Who is next to be finding out the gender?! Cant wait to see what everyones having!!
    Thank you so much ❤️
  • Options
    Hi everyone, as the gender scans are rolling in, we thought it would be great to start a Due Date/Sex list. 
    Please copy and paste the person before you... so...
    Username - Due Date - 💙💛💗
  • Options
    Hi ladies. 

I just had my scan this evening and I am having a GIRL 💘💘💘💘💘💘

I cannot believe it I am still in shock I’m gonna have a boy and a girl xxxx
    Congratulations xxx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions