Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2020

Replies

• @MrsP13 due date 8/7/20 gender tbc

@Nevesmummy due date 04/07/20 gender will remain a surprise until birth💛

@Mama2be9 due date 16/7/20
    Girl 💜

@Mama2be9 24/07/20 gender tbc

@Familyof3-soontobe4 due date 6/7/2020 Girl 💜

@freakout due date 13/7/20 boy 💙

@allnewtome 1/7/2020 girl 💜
  • Hi ladies! Hope you’re all ok!? I’ve been quiet recently, been very busy but struggling a little. I’m not an anxious person but struggled since been pregnant just overthinking so much. I have a midwife appointment on Tuesday, I’ll be nearly 17 weeks and we get to listen to heartbeat... I can’t wait.

my friend who was pregnant went for her 20 weeks scan and they found some serious abnormalities with the heart, she had to go for extra scans and then have had to terminate, it’s absolutely awful! It’s had just made me overthink even more! I think this period of pregnancy is such a strange one, can’t feel movements yet and living for each scan / appointment to know everything is ok! 

I probably sound like an overthinking pansy! 
    Hope you’re all ok!

xx 
  • @Charlot-2411
    I feel like you described everyday of this pregnancy for me ... I am feeling some movements but any time I don’t I start freaking out. My cousin had issues with a baby and found at 20 weeks that baby had a genetic abnormality that caused half the face not to developed and they had to terminate. 
    I keep freaking out thinking that we will get to this scan on the 18th and baby’s heart won’t be beating. 
    Keeps me awake at night a lot, along with this crap with my dad. 
    But then I feel some pressure and my mind is put at ease for a little while. 
    I have a midwifes appointment on Thursday and they always repeat that they don’t listen to baby’s heart beat so that’s stressful as well. 
    I promise it does get easier but it’s not something that will disappear but it becomes something you can live with 
  • Thank you @MrsP13 so fat I’m not really enjoying this element of pregnancy. I absolutely adore that I have a little life growing inside of me and I love my baby so much already it’s crazy, i just can’t wait to be able to feel movement each day and also have my 20 week scan (19th feb) and know all is ok. I didn’t realise they listened to heartbeat as my other friend in the UK didn’t get to listen to heartbeat at her appointment but she is under a different NHS trust to me as we are both in different parts of Yorkshire, I’m assuming each trust does things differently. 

Your 20 week scan is the day before
    mine. I understand what you mean about little feelings, they do get you through I just can’t wait till I’m been kicked all over (probably won’t say that at the time!!) 

xx 
  • @thinkingpositive1 thanks hun! 

@MrsP13 wow that sounds like a tough situation with your dad. I’d be stressed too with my son not being fully cared for. I’m so sorry you’re going through that stress. I’m glad that you opened up and shared with us! Glad that this place is also a safe space to share outside stresses bc they all affect our pregnancy and baby! 

Sounds like a good idea to have your son be with your mom instead. It should help lessen your stress which is very important! How old is your boy? I also have anxiety and used to take meds in my younger years but around age 22 I started meditating and have been on that path ever since, spending lots of time in India. It has been my anchor in life. Being in nature and being amongst the quiet and getting that solitude has also helped me. Just the sounds of nature, the silence of nature always eases my spirit. It’s like a healing balm for my soul. 

Your Dad sounds like he is in a lot of pain and is stuck in it. My mom still has anger, resentment and bitterness form her divorce from 15 years ago. It’s sad really. The inability to let go, move on and forgive. They are truly suffering. He also sounds very lonely. He sounds demanding and he’s making threats bc he feels that’s the only way he will be able to see his family. It’s the exact opposite though. He’s pushing you all away. 

He needs compassion with boundaries. In my experience with people who can’t see themselves and think they are right, who cause others misery bc their own suffering is leaking over, the best thing to do is to try and have compassion for them, try to be understanding, but also to have strong boundaries when they become abusive or hurtful. And sometimes it’s best to even give space bc it becomes unhealthy.  And most importantly, to have self care and self compassion for yourself bc it just isn’t easy and you’re doing the best you can ❤️ Family can be so hard and deeply emotional. 

I wish you luck and I’ll send my prayers to you and your family 🙏
  • @Chloe87 gosh it sounds like a few of us are going through some tough life circumstances! Hun, your living situation and land lady sound super stressful! Very frustrating! I hope you can find another place or some kind of peaceful solution bc you need a calm environment. I deal with anxiety too. What you’re going through would be causing me lots of stress too. Our home is a place that needs to nurture us and be stable and safe. When the rug feels pulled from under us, it can shake things up. I really hope that you will be able to find a better place if you can. Please keep us posted 🙏❤️

@FreakOut congratulations!! A sweet baby boy!! Happy for you and your family!!!!

@Allnewtome  congratulations on your baby girl!! So happy for you!!! 💕💕💕

I haven’t felt any movements yet!! I felt some round ligament pain the past week (15) but that’s about it!

• Wait I’m confused with the line up. Who’s this? They are writing to me but I forget who that date is for?

@Mama2be9 I'm due 24/07/2020 and gender tbc although I really think a little girl😘
  • Hi ladies! Hope you’re all ok!? I’ve been quiet recently, been very busy but struggling a little. I’m not an anxious person but struggled since been pregnant just overthinking so much. I have a midwife appointment on Tuesday, I’ll be nearly 17 weeks and we get to listen to heartbeat... I can’t wait.

my friend who was pregnant went for her 20 weeks scan and they found some serious abnormalities with the heart, she had to go for extra scans and then have had to terminate, it’s absolutely awful! It’s had just made me overthink even more! I think this period of pregnancy is such a strange one, can’t feel movements yet and living for each scan / appointment to know everything is ok! 

I probably sound like an overthinking pansy! 
    Hope you’re all ok!

xx 
    Oh my goodness how terrible I'm so sorry to hear this 
  • Mama2be9 said:
    @Chloe87 gosh it sounds like a few of us are going through some tough life circumstances! Hun, your living situation and land lady sound super stressful! Very frustrating! I hope you can find another place or some kind of peaceful solution bc you need a calm environment. I deal with anxiety too. What you’re going through would be causing me lots of stress too. Our home is a place that needs to nurture us and be stable and safe. When the rug feels pulled from under us, it can shake things up. I really hope that you will be able to find a better place if you can. Please keep us posted 🙏❤️

@FreakOut congratulations!! A sweet baby boy!! Happy for you and your family!!!!

@Allnewtome  congratulations on your baby girl!! So happy for you!!! 💕💕💕

I haven’t felt any movements yet!! I felt some round ligament pain the past week (15) but that’s about it!

Thank you were going to start looking I'd just cleared out the babys room to start decorating but I guess I'll leave that for now I dont trust her anymore and the saddest thing is shes is my best friends mum in law and its effected our friend ship and we hardly talk anymore :( so upsetting 

@allnewtome 1/7/2020 girl 💜

@mam2be9 I just realised you were in there twice that’s of ... so we know who else is in this group that’s not been added to the list?
  • MrsP13 said:
    @MrsP13 due date 8/7/20 gender tbc

@allnewtome 1/7/2020 girl 💜

@mam2be9 I just realised you were in there twice that’s of ... so we know who else is in this group that’s not been added to the list?
    Due date 8/7/2020 gender will be a surprise 
  • MrsP13 said:
    @Charlot-2411
    I feel like you described everyday of this pregnancy for me ... I am feeling some movements but any time I don’t I start freaking out. My cousin had issues with a baby and found at 20 weeks that baby had a genetic abnormality that caused half the face not to developed and they had to terminate. 
    I keep freaking out thinking that we will get to this scan on the 18th and baby’s heart won’t be beating. 
    I have a midwifes appointment on Thursday and they always repeat that they don’t listen to baby’s heart beat so that’s stressful as well. 
    I promise it does get easier but it’s not something that will disappear but it becomes something you can live with 
    They do check heartbeat but they dont let you listen to it unless you ask. If you check your paperwork they do mention that there is baby with FH which is fetal heartbeat. As long as they do say everything then I dont stress over the top its unhealthy and will affect me in the future.
  • Is everyone giving there due dates I dont know exactly when mine is all four scans have been different dates lol i have an 8 day window lolol
  • Ayana said:
    MrsP13 said:
    @Charlot-2411
    They do check heartbeat but they dont let you listen to it unless you ask. If you check your paperwork they do mention that there is baby with FH which is fetal heartbeat. As long as they do say everything then I dont stress over the top its unhealthy and will affect me in the future.
    At my last midwife appointment  my midwife said at my 16 week shed let me listen to the babys heartbeat! Their not all like that 
  • @Chloe87 oh well, our hospitals function all differently. I'm in birmingham city hospital and I thought they would do everything properly but so far i need to remind them to do things for me like urine checks or blood tests... I'm waiting for 20week scan to finally find out what I'm having because NHS dont do any earlier again another rule 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Hi everyone, we wanted to let you know about some sponsored stuff happening on the forum. We have 3 chances to win a £200 Amazon voucher courtesy of Heinz - all you need to do is watch some weaning videos, and then comment on them! 

And if you fancy passing along your best parenting tips, there’s another chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher. Check these out on Latest Discussions

• Mama2be9 said:
    Wait I’m confused with the line up. Who’s this? They are writing to me but I forget who that date is for?

@Mama2be9 I'm due 24/07/2020 and gender tbc although I really think a little girl😘
    The date was for me :)
  • @MrsP13 I don’t know who 24/7/20 gender tbc is? That not me.

I’m @Mama2be9 due date 16/07/20 baby girl!! 💕💕💕

@Mama2be9 due date 16/7/20 girl 💜

@allnewtome due date 1/7/2020 girl 💜

@NicoleB10 due date 24/7/20 gender tbc. 

Sorry ladies I copied and pasted in a haste last glad we got it sorted 
  • @MrsP13 I’m also due 8th July!! How exciting 🥰
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions