Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2020

Replies

• @BlessedbyK that’s exactly how I feel having had one baby previously I don’t remember feeling like this at this point at all 
  • edited Nov 10, 2019 2:21PM
    @Ayana congratulations! This will also be my first baby, We are the same age! Lol 

@LJ1234 yay congrats! I'm excited and also nervous!! 

@BlessedbyK welcome and congratulations! Sorry to hear about the last pregnancy, I also had a mc first time conceiving, this will be the second and its sticking so far! 
    Have my first scan next Friday! So nervous!! 

@thinkingpositive1 all the best for Friday. Everything will go well 😊🥰
  • @BlessedbyK that’s exactly how I feel having had one baby previously I don’t remember feeling like this at this point at all 
    Ya don’t worry I’m sure all pregnancies are different. 
  • FreakOut said:
    @BlessedbyK im thinking of having a scan done at 6-7 weeks privately just for reasurrance and hoping to see a little bean with a heartbeat 😍😍
    @FreakOut I also have a scan at 7w1d. Best wishes to all of us 😍
  • jojo1982 said:
    I'm having my first scan at 7+3.

All the best @j@jojo1982
  • My sickness has well and truly started today 😭 just hope it doesn’t turn into HG this time round xx
  • @Nevesmummy my sickness has started well over a week a go and today I'm 6 weeks... I'm feeling sick any time of the day... and migraines are just as bad 🤦🏻‍♀️ hopefully it wont be that first pregnancy that I will remember forever hahha...
  • @Ayana this is my third pregnancy and I’ve suffered bad with sickness throughout both of my previous pregnancies. My first pregnancy left me in intensive care at 9 weeks pregnant as I ended up with a blood clot that went to my heart so I was very poorly. I spent pretty much from 6-12 weeks in hospital on a drip due to being so ill with morning sickness. My second only saw me end up in hospital for 3 day’s so wasn’t as bad but still suffered. I don’t do pregnancy well, easiest part for me is giving birth lol!! 

My first I laboured for 4 and a half hours and second was 1hour 10 minutes. Both were born with just gas and air. I’ve always said if I just had to give birth I’d of had about 10 kids lol!! 

I’ve been feeling sick for 2 weeks since I found out I was expecting but only actually started being sick today which is pretty good going for me lol!! 

Hope your sickness doesn’t stick around for too long xx
  • Does anyone feeling anything in the stomach ?
    How do you mean @BlessedbyK xx
    How do you mean @BlessedbyK xx
    I mean any stomach pain or any other sensation ?
  • This could be a silly question but I was put on progesterone oral drops when tcc which obviously worked! I have finished them today and don’t need my naturopath until Saturday - do you think it will be ok until then? Google has made me worried about apparent miscarriage? Hopefully my body is making enough! Any advice would be great 👍  
  • FreakOut said:
    @BlessedbyK im thinking of having a scan done at 6-7 weeks privately just for reasurrance and hoping to see a little bean with a heartbeat 😍😍
    Can we do that? Haha that sounds good 👶🏻 
  • Congratulations @Ayana and @LJ1234 !!!! July babies are the best (Me and my son both are born in July hahaha) 

@ayana the suspense is WAY too much 😩 I am hoping for a scan before so I can announce Xmas day

@blessedby welcome to the group hun! I wish you all the best of luck in your pregnancy 🙏🏻❤️

My symptoms are very hit and miss atm one minute I feel sick then I don’t, tender boobs here and there, leg cramp here and there ugh does it ever get any easier on us? 
    @Fami@Familyof3-soontobe4 thanks so much for your wishes. Wishing you all the very best too..my due date is 1st july
    Same symptoms on my side. A couple of days I don’t feel anything, and then sometime  soreness in breasts and stomach pain..this week has been pretty light vs past couple of weeks..
    Thanks! I haven’t had any morning sickness yet! Have you?
  • edited Nov 11, 2019 9:26AM
    LJ1234 said:
    This could be a silly question but I was put on progesterone oral drops when tcc which obviously worked! I have finished them today and don’t need my naturopath until Saturday - do you think it will be ok until then? Google has made me worried about apparent miscarriage? Hopefully my body is making enough! Any advice would be great 👍  
    I’m suggesting you coontinue until your next appointment. Should not take a chance at such an early stage in pregnancy..
  • Ayana said:
    @LJ1234 I been with my husband 3 years. And we have decided to have a baby last month x I'm 24.
    Exciting! This was our 6 month TTC 😊
  • Does anyone else feel like 9 months is just too long a time to wait?! I found out at 4 weeks and am 7 weeks today.. feel like I have been pregnant forever already!! How to stop clock watching??
  • LJ1234 said:
    This could be a silly question but I was put on progesterone oral drops when tcc which obviously worked! I have finished them today and don’t need my naturopath until Saturday - do you think it will be ok until then? Google has made me worried about apparent miscarriage? Hopefully my body is making enough! Any advice would be great 👍  
    I’m suggesting you coontinue until your next appointment. Should not take a chance at such an early stage in pregnancy..
    Alright! I better call them and get some more before the weekend then. Thanks 
  • FreakOutFreakOut Regular
    edited Nov 11, 2019 11:34AM
    Uch this sickness sucks lol. I have to keep quiet till 12 weeks though and that's going to prove difficult in my job 
  • I had a lot of cramps last night not severe but kept travelling down my right leg! I went to see my GP today and they got me an apt at the hospitals EGU. All seems to be fine and heartbeat was visible and beating but can’t seem to shift that anxious feeling sitting on my shoulders now 😫 

They booked me in for another scan in 3 weeks time 2/12 to make sure everything is still going okay.. I am 6 weeks plus 2 today. 

How’s everyone else’s day going? Xxx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions